Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_voting_barBandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_voting_barBandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Bandits and a Tea Party

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sōjun
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sōjun

Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Sojun bowed slightly when the 'Old Man' accepted his thanks. He turned to see the bandits give him awful glares and intense stares. Sojun couldn't help but let a grin spread across his face. "Serves them right." Sojun muttered under his breath as the bandits became even more furious with him. Sojun couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Sojun noticed as another boy approached them. He introduced himself as Ren. Sojun became a little less excited because he knew he was going to have to show some politeness to a stranger. "Ren. I'm Sojun." Sojun replied giving his name not only to the newcomer but also to the old man whom he still hadn't introduced himself to. Sojun opened his palm as a fireball formed in it. The ball grew larger and smaller in his palm as he turned to the old man and Ren, "Enjoyed the show? Guess I got a little carried away, huh? I guess I was just itching for a fight," Sojun remarked with a grin. He always got his fiery when he thought about bending, but he had to admit...he needed to have some self-control. "Its not everyday a bunch of thugs try to rob a tea shop...I wonder why they did," Sojun thought aloud now that he thought about it. Sure there were rich people, but there were also too many guards when there were nobles...it was almost like they wanted an altercation, but why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Ahbwen was listening, he could feel the boy fire bend. He felt the heat, but he also felt that the younger boy could tell he was listening but he made no mention to him hiding. Really that did not bother Ahbwen. He just listened and he would follow to learn more about this fire bender and this old man who had saved him the trouble of the guards months ago. He also had a person to kill, a royal family living in solitude away from the nation. Still, he was going to fulfill his vengeance and kill him and also sending a message to the fire nation if they ever find out about his death. His hawk was ontop of a building over looking the group of people, the hawk was more or less a sentry. Anyone of them making an effort towards Ahbwen he would screech even though Ahbwen could sense vibrations through the ground but his hearing was impeccable. He made no effort to be aggressive, he was just learning at the moment but he could move into action at will.

He focused on the boy who could fire bend, was he a master? On how foolish he was with his bending he assumed he was not. Since Ahbwen never used his bending abilities until he had too. Hand to hand combat and martial arts was all he needed to use to kill or beat someone. He got up and moved to the opposite side of the building still hiding from the people. He moved closer now he was focusing on the boy who seem to be an assassin... now to formulate a plan to gather info on this boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Ren became serious thinking about why the thugs would do it. "Now that you mention it it is pretty strange." He hated having to act polite, but until he knew more about these two he had to do it. "Causing an altercation on purpose would most likely mean that they were just a distraction for something or someone else. Besides those guys didn't seem to smart, so that would mean someone else was calling the shots. But who?" Ren continued to think and begin to bend a small amount o the shadow from a dark alley into smalls creatures and items since it helped him think.

Though his mind was on the situation at hand he continued to keep his guard up. Ren didn't want to end up being injured by the strange man who was hiding. Was he an assassin of some kind? Ren hadonce been an assassin, but after everything had happened he quit the brotherhood which he had been apart of since the first moment he knew he was a bender. That was all behind him now he was a mercenary now and a pretty good one. He continue to think being ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sōjun
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sōjun

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:42 am

Just when Sojun was getting his thoughts together, the man from the tea shop, the noble who hadn't been scared or alerted by the bandits, came walking out of the tea shop. The man had long brown hair that was well kept and hung behind his back. He looked to have two bodyguards with him. Sojun just gave the man a simple look of curiosity as he passed the small gathering. Sojun then looked at the bodyguards. As the wind blew Sojun caught a glimpse of what seemed to be a tattoo on one of them, one of a serpent. Sojun thought it looked familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. The man hopped in his carriage and the body guards strolled alongside it. He couldn't put his finger on it...he knows he's seen it before...just recently too.

Sojun turned his attention back to the other two and just yawned out loud a bit. As his eyes moved up he could see a bird...a hawk perched above them. Squinting his eyes a bit, Sojun didn't like anything of what was going on. Random and poorly executed heists that looked to be staged, and now there were eyes on the buildings too. "You two see what I see, right?" Sojun said a little under his breath so the bird...or whoever was watching wouldn't catch on. Who knew a place like Ba Sing Se was filled with riddles and conspiracies? That's when Sojun remembered. The leader bandit and the waterbender bandit both had the same tattoos as the noble's bodyguards. Looking down the street to see if they were still in sight Sojun replied with a simple, "Crap."
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:06 am

Itou thinks deeply, letting out several 'hm' sounds as he thing. As the two boys introduce themselves to eachother, Itou remains in deep thought, although he managed to learn their names. He too thought that this seemed abit strange, but it wasn't really his problem anymore. Itou observes the two boys as they discuss between themselves, back and forth. Itou remained silent for now, he wanted to observe these two boys, listen to what they came up with, and most of all, get a better look at their personalities.
Ren didn't seem like the type to be all polite, he could also discover small hints in the way his body acted, that pointed towards dislike. Sojun seemed like an rather polite boy, a bit too easy to engage in battle, and he didn't seem to think things through before he acted.
Itou scraches his beard slightly, as their discussion had disappeared in his mind.
"Hm..." Itou says again, as his eyes wanders into the skies, landing on some beautiful looking clouds. He then got pulled back into reality as the young boy spoke to him "Huh? What?" Itou said, looking a tad bit confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:48 am

Ahbwen was watching the two. The assassin kid and the fire nation.they both knew he was watching. It was only a matter of tine before they found him here. He narrowed his eyes as he knew he had to move to a different place or maybe come out to meet then. He thought quickly as he decided to come out in the open, he turned the corner as he took off his hood. His milky white eyes were obvious. His black leather armor glistened in the sun." Old man, I do have to thank you about months before. It would have been a shame to have disposed of the guards." he said to the old man. His listen to the heart beats of the other two men who know most likely he thought where looking at him. His hawk landed on his shoulder, the hawk was also blind when they can see his milky white eyes.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Itou turns towards Ahbwen as he finally appears, a smile appears on Itous face as he recognizes him "Ah, no problem, young lad. Glad i could help you." He said, finally speaking after some time. "Well, I think i forgot to introduce myself.." Itou says in a wondering manner. "Well, I'm Itou" He continued. "Oh, almost forgot, I'm not old. Just past my prime.. How many times do I have to say this?" He sighs before letting out a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Ren continued to look at Sojun speaking under his breath making it look like he was silently thinking. "The bird or the gaurd with the tattoo?" He asked calmly. He made very casual gestures telling Sojun to keep his attention on him and on nothing else. "There is a man hiding in the shadows listening and watching us. Whatever you do don't let your gaurd down. Keep your gaurd up too, old man." He said under his breath losing his act of politeness. "What should we do?" Ren didn't want to work with anyone, but he figured these two might be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sōjun
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sōjun

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Sojun agreed with Ren but they were stopped in their tracks when the sneaky character decided to approach them himself. At a closer look Sojun realized that the man was actually...blind. The hawk from before landed on his shoulder. "So...that little sneak is yours." Sojun confirmed seeing that the bird too was blind. Sojun forgot about the man and his bodyguards who had just lost him, and focused on the old man and the newcomer. Sojun rubbed the back of his head as he let it fall to his shoulders instead of putting it in its usual pony-tail. "So, your friends with the old man-er Itou, eh? Got a name yourself?" Sojun asked the newcomer. His leather armor was impressively intimidating and the fact that he was blind and still able to avoid detection by the majority of the population only made more interested in who this guy was. Sojun's thoughts soon lingered back to the bodyguards who seemed to be connected to the bandits. To think he was just going out into to the city today to get a good cup of tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Ahbwen looked at the man who asked him If the bird was his. Ahbwen nodded his head as he tilted his head at the old man." it was rude of me to not tell you my name but due to being wanted by the Earth kingdom and the Firenation I had to know if you were one of them. My name is Ahbwen Duraz I am not an assassin and I work on my own recognizance." he said calmly. His eyes locked with the fire bender, even though he could not see, he could hear him breath quietly, he even could hear his heart beat. Ahbwen was interested in him, his throwing knives where visible and his single blade was on his back. Created by the fire nation but he added his own style, it could be used to shadow and fire bend. He made his way to the old man, he did not make a single sound. " I have not seen you in a while old man, I been busy with my own work sorry for the rush. I came to pay you back literally." he said as he gave him the money for the soup he bought him so long ago...it was the exact price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandits and a Tea Party   Bandits and a Tea Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandits and a Tea Party
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next