Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRunning away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barRunning away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRunning away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barRunning away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Running away from home (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Maiko sighs relieved, although it wasn't as whole heartedly. "Atleast that is good, but they wont be gone for long." She says, glancing at him. "Well, Guess I just got to stay here for some time then!" She says, slamming her foot in the ground, raising a metal box up from the ground. She wanders over to the box, opening the lid, taking out a pillow, blanket and a tiny matrass. She holds her hand out towards one of the corner in the crisis room, and soon a flat stone falls out from the wall, creating something that could resemble a bed. She walks over and places out the matrass, pillow and blanket. "There we go!" she exclaims, before turning around, stomping her foot in the ground, bringing up another metal box, this one, containe snacks. "Well, then I am all set" she says confidently.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:09 am

He wanted to ask her so many questions. Who was she, how often is she here. For now he will only ask a few questions because he didn’t want to be rude. A new horde of guards ware coming a he knew that they ware looking for him because his uncle was there. He was able to recognize his uncle walking. He knew that he wont say were he was hiding and he probably knew because he was able to sense him underground.
Aan jumped on the top of this room and he went trough the ground. He was under some guard and he was able to hear his helping uncle saying to the guards to go away.

“Who are you” he asked and created a chair from the rock
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:17 am

Maiko dumps down on one of the already existing chairs, glancing towards Aan. She felt the vibrations of the ground as the horde of guards ran over their head. She crossed her legs, resting her back. She pulled up a bag of snacks, opening it by pulling her fingers apart, as the bag was created from metal, sticking her hand into the bag, pulling out a couple of nuts, consuming them after getting rid of their shell. She sat quietly for a bit, crunching the nuts, before swallowing. She then cleared her throat "Secret." She states. Leaning forwards, resting her elbows on her knees, and her head in her hands, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Aan was looking Maiko for a couple of seconds and then snap out of it.
Now he was looking around the room. This place was so big that is was half empty. He didn’t like empty rooms. They looked so depressing.
He was thirsty so he jumped in the air going trough the walls, he drank some water and he jumped down again.
“Wait, why am I here” he asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Maiko shrugs slightly "I got no clue" she said. "All I know is that I am running away from home.. No Idea why you are still here. I haven't forced you to stay have I?" She continues. Taking another nut out from the bag, peeling the shell of, before eating it, creating loud crunching sounds between her teeth. "So unless you want to tag along, I guess you are free to leave. I think you can find your way out on your own. And don't draw any attention to yourself when you leave? We wouldn't want the guards to find me now, would we?" She finishes, starting to cruch on another nut. "All I know is that you got sucked into the ground when i went into hiding." She mumbles lowly.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:45 am

(((OOC: wont be able to post a few days)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running away from home (OPEN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2