Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Back home (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Back home (open) I_vote_lcapBack home (open) I_voting_barBack home (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Back home (open) I_vote_lcapBack home (open) I_voting_barBack home (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Back home (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Back home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Back home (open)   Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:50 am

It was a bright clear day in the Light Kingdom Capital. The memory flashed kept on going through Khiana's head. "I think you should go home for a bit Khiana" She kept on hearing Kaida say that over and over. Then she almost tripped instantly reminding her that she had a dragon egg in her arms. She let out a big sigh as she aproached a park. "I'll just sit here for a while." As she sat down she placed the egg down next to her and let her eyes drift down as she fell asleep. A few minutes later she woke up and the egg was missing. Panicing she ran around to see someone with the glowing egg. "Uhm excuse me?" she asked as she aproached the figure.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Back home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home (open)   Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 am

"Yes?" asked the figure... "Oh is this yours? I found it lying in the grass behind you... you must have dropped it." It was a man. around his twentys and was wearing black with long hair and white eyes.
Back to top Go down

Back home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home (open)   Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:10 am

"Yes sir, may I please have it back?" Khiana asked politely. She then turned her head and smiled. She then started walking towards the man to collect the egg.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Back home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home (open)   Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:13 am

The man had a slight grin on his face. "Well you would like it back. wouldnt you?... Or you could have something better!" He said with anticipation.
Back to top Go down

Back home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home (open)   Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:16 am

"Just give it back." She said paranoid. "Do you know......." She then realized who the man is. "Hand it over now." Fury filled her eyes. She then lunged her arms out to get the egg.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Back home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home (open)   Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:21 am

"No back off! Finders keepers!" The man knew what just happened... she recognized him. "Why the hell would you want an egg anyway... there are plenty more! A homeless guy has to eat!" He said gripping the egg.
Back to top Go down

Back home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home (open)   Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:23 am

"Give it back or I will make you." She then grabbed the mans arm almost making him drop the egg. After knocking his balance off she grabbed the egg.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Back home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home (open)   Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:29 am

"Hey! Thanks for ruining my breakfast!" He said crossing his arms and turning his back to the girl. "Why dont you run along to your little friends and eat it right in my face!"
Back to top Go down

Back home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home (open)   Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:32 am

"I'm not going to eat it idiot. It's a dragon egg" She said checking the egg for cracks. She then sighed with relief that there were no cracks in it. "Im still not going to forgive you for what happened and you are lucky Kaida isn't here." She then looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Back home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home (open)   Back home (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:35 am

"So what its just an egg you should be over it by now since you have it back..." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back home (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back home (open)   Back home (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back home (open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next