Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Running away from home (OPEN) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Running away from home (OPEN) I_vote_lcapRunning away from home (OPEN) I_voting_barRunning away from home (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Running away from home (OPEN) I_vote_lcapRunning away from home (OPEN) I_voting_barRunning away from home (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Running away from home (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

Running away from home (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:05 pm

Maiko sits on her bedside, her parents forbidding her from leaving her room to play in the backyard. Maiko had been isolated from the world all her life, she was protected and guarded, and safe. Or so her parents thought. Maiko had this bad habit of sneaking out during the nigth, but today, her entire family were going to have a troublesome meeting with a different family of nobles. Her parents believed, that an arranged marriage, would set their daughter straight, that it would teach her responsibility and make her more mature, and besides, it would bring great fortune to their family. Two family guards were standing outside her room, in order to keep her inside. Maiko was dressed up in her finest dress, her hair styles to perfection with a ribbon through it. She wore shoes with a golden lineing, and around her arms, she wore a transparent veil with a small shade of white. On the back of her dress, between her shoulder, you cound find her family symol. A white horse.
She sat on her bed, pouting, with her arms crossed infront of her chest, with the occasional earthquake going through her room. There were even stationed a guard outside her window, and the only side of her room that was not guarded was the metal door. Maiko glanced towards this metal door for a long period of time. And then she head knocking on the door to her room. "Maiko, Are you ready?" It was her mother. "Not yet mother, I will be ready soon." Maiko replied. It was a lie, she would never be ready for this. Maiko slips the shoes off her feet, tosses the veil onto the bed, pulling on a pair of her most comfortable pants, pulls the dress off, and pulls a brown and green sweather over her head. She shot her hands out towards the metal wall, assuming a earthbending stance. This move created a dent in the wall. She then placed her hands together, shooting them towards the metal wall, her hands going directly through the metal wall. She then moved her foot towards the wall, bending the metal inwards and to the side, creating a large enough gap for her to exit through. She silently stepped out of the metal wall, turned around, and closed the gap behind her, before she launched herself high up into the air, and over the wall of her home, running down towards the lower district.
She bumped into various people as she ran, paving her way through the masses.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Ann was sitting on the roof of his family house, bored. He decided to go here to watch the moon because his family was talking to some people inside. They ware or bragging or talking about business. They had a idea that they will move to omashu. He didn’t want to move from Ba sing se because he loved this place. He decided to take a little walk trough the town. He jumped down from the roof and when he was ust about to touch the ground he sink in it. This was a good way to sneak past the guards. When he was far enough he jumped from the ground and he removed dirt from his coat and his pants. He started to walk slowly and he picked up a couple of stones and he started to spin them low in the air.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Maiko continues to run until she bumps into someone walking on the street, falling down on her butt. She glares upwards, before getting up, shooting her hands down to her side, the dirt on her clothes shooting off her. She continues walking, and bumps her shoulder into his on purpose, using alot of force as she does it. Her hairdo had been rather roughed up from the crowd she had been running through. A small glance towards her face revealed immense anger. "Watch where you walk" She hissed towards him. She was a very short young lady, easily mistaken for being a 9 year old. Her hair was extremly light blonde, rolled up in a volumized ball on the back of her head, with a white ribbon through her hair that did not match her outfit at all.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:11 pm

“You watch where you going, kid” Ann said to the girl.

He taught that the girl was maybe 10 years old. When the girl bumped into him he almost fell. He did manage to stay on his feet but he was angry. He didn’t like the kids that ware running without looking were they ware going. He was looking towards the girl. He cleaned his clothes with one move of a hand.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Maiko freezes still, turning around getting right up into his face. Strangely she had grown to his height, as she was standing on two poles of earth. "What did you say?! Kid? I'm no kid! Are you dissing me just because I am sh--.." Maiko stopped her own mouth. She took in the boys apperance, and finally, realised whom he was. Their family had gathered alot of times during formal dinners. She glared at him in an agressive pose. Her face directly infront of his, her eyes making contact with his. Her eyes expressed true anger and they were glaring.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:32 pm

“I got only one question. Why are you looking me like you are going to kill me”
he said looking at the girls eyes.

Then after a couple of seconds he took one step back from the girl. She was a good earth bender for her age. He bended poles back down to the ground. He was looking down at the girl.

”What do you want” he asked the girl.

Then he picked up a piece of stone and he started to change its shape.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Maiko keeps glaring at him, before turning around angrily. "Nothing." And as she begins to walk away from him, she hears calling from her house "Oh no! where did she go?!" And soon she felt the vibrations from a bunch of guards running out from the house in order to look for her. Maiko shot her hands up into the air, before she shot them downwards. The ground swallowing her, and perhaps the boy aswell. It was her intention to drag the boy underground with her, taking him to her crisis room.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Aan didn’t reacted fast enough so the girl managed to drag him underground. He fell on his ass and when he stud he saw a big room.
He wanted to know one thing first.
“How old are you and did you built this” he asked the girl while he was looking around.
This place was huge.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Maiko glances towards the boy nodding "I build this, yes" She confirms his question. "And I am actually 16 years old.." She replies in a continuation of her first statement. She walked over to the torches she had placed around the cave, liting them on fire, creating light, revealing the numberous furniture created out of stone. Maiko places her hand on the roof, after creating poles that raises her up to the roof. The vibrations told her that the guards were now right above her, searching in every corner.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:10 pm

“You are 16 years old. I thought you ware 10 years old.” he said surprised.

He went to the closest wall and he touched it. He was able to sense where the guards ware standing. He bended a rock on the surface throwing it away from them hopping that the guards will go to that direction. This was his special ability and it was very useful. The guards went towards the rock he just threw.

“They are gone” he said to Maiko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running away from home (OPEN)   Running away from home (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running away from home (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: September-
Jump to: