Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAmatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_voting_barAmatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAmatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_voting_barAmatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Amatsu's Journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:33 pm

"Good" said Amatsu as he walked towards the outskirts of town, he motioned for Trira and Alasdair to follow "This training will not be short...remember that"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Alasdair ran after Amatsu. He was really excited. His training with his mother had not been short by now, so he was used to that. He even did not looked back at his mother. He only had eyes for his new teacher.

Trira followed after Amatsu and Alasdair. Suddenly she remembered her training. She had to smile a little bit. She knew that the training of Alasdair would not take as long as her training in all elements. But she was glad that she had found something that her son really seemed to like. She sometimes had the feeling that he wanted to do something different. Now she had found it.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Amatsu reached the middle of a grassy windy field "This should do fine..." he said "First I shall teach you how to take over the body of your opponent..." Amatsu put his hands together and two clones of him appeared. "First you must place your hands so that you can see through them...as if they're a window...make sure you can see your opponent through them, and then channel your bending through your hands to your opponents soul...this takes focus.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Alasdair was standing next to Amatsu, looking at the clones. He breathed in and did exactly what Amatsu said, at exactly the same time when he said it. His hands were like a window, he saw one of the clones through it, but then he was too fast. He channeled the energy through his hands, but he did not really focused. He felt the energy leaving him, but he did not managed to take over the body of the clone. He sank to his knees after that.

Trira watched what was happening. As she found out that Alasdair did not managed it, she first wanted to go to him. But then she thought that this would not be wise. She stood there, hoping her son would stand soon again.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:59 pm

"I forgot to mention the risks...the boy did not let me finish...this technique takes focus for a reason...to take over your opponents body you must have your soul leave yours...if you miss your soul wont return for several minutes....also if your body is destroyed before you return to it...then you'll be a wandering spirit" he said "Another thing I should warn you off....if the body you've taken over is attacked or destroyed the damage will not only happen to your main body as well...but you will die if you're killed while using this technique....it's hard to explain...but lets pray you're never in the situation where it can be explained better"
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Alasdair looked up at Amatsu after a while. He knew his mother had told him sometimes that he was impatient, but he had never thought that this could have such effects. Slowly he stood up again. Now he had listened to his teacher carefully. He nodded to show that he had understood. Then she made again the window, looked through it and tried to focus. Come on, focus., he told himself. But he did not let his energy go this time. He knew he did not focused enough by now.

"He was always impatient. You have to get used to it.", Trira told the prince while her son was still sitting. When he stood up and tried it again, she first wanted to stop him. But then she found out he did not released his energy. You can do it., she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:40 am

Amatsu could see the concentration in the boys face "Good, your concetration and learning speed is impecable...just a little more and you should have enough power to take over the clone" he said.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:02 am

Alasdair nodded and finally he felt that he was ready. He would not be able to explain this feeling, it was only that he knew that he could try to take over the clone. So he sent his energy and with it his soul. He felt leaving his body, but he had no real idea if he was going into the right direction.
Suddenly he hit an body. He knew it was one of the clones. Fast he got into the body and placed himself inside of it. Then he looked through the eyes of the clones. He saw his body and Amatsu and his mother. "Wow, that is really cool.", he said, smiling.

Trira was looking at the clone she knew contained now the soul of his son. She stood there, clapping a little bit, impressed how he had managed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amatsu's Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2