Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Amatsu's Journey 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Amatsu's Journey I_vote_lcapAmatsu's Journey I_voting_barAmatsu's Journey I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Amatsu's Journey I_vote_lcapAmatsu's Journey I_voting_barAmatsu's Journey I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Amatsu's Journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Amatsu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Amatsu walked through the stone paved streets. He breathed in the scent of burning incese and perfumes from the temples. It was a beautiful place...when he took over the Shadow Lands, one day he'd make it this beautiful. Amatsu raised the mask on his face higher and kept walking, his crimson red eyes looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

Amatsu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Trira was walking together with her son around the sun kingdom. It was a really beautiful place and a beautiful place. That was also why she had picked this kingdom to train a little bit with Alasdair. It would be different than the normal training in the air temples and it should help him, because the happy fealings made it easier. But right now they walked a little bit. "Alasdair, come back.", she shouted to her son. He was running ahead of her.

Alasdair heared his mother shouting, but did not wanted to come back. He liked to run and feeling free. He closed his eyes for a moment. But soon he found out that he should not have done that. He ran into another person. The boy opened his eyes, looked into the face of the stranger. As he saw those red eyes, he feared himself and stepped back a little bit. "I am sorry.", he said, looking down. Then he felt that his mother was standing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Amatsu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:52 pm

Amatsu looked down at the boy, and then to his mother. "Avatar Trira" he said recognizing her instantly, he bowed. Amatsu checked his mechanical arm to make sure it was on tight, he nodded as he was sure it was on tight. He looked down at the boy again "So this is your son?" he asked "He has your eyes.."

(This is his pic: https://servimg.com/view/15370566/27 And this is his voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7--xWbcyw)
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

Amatsu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:02 pm

Trira nodded. "Yes, this is my son, Alasdair.", she said to the stranger, touching the shoulder of her son. "I am sorry too that he ran into you. But he sometimes forget what he is doing.", she said and looked stricktly at her son. But then she remebered that she had not been so different when she was as old as he was. The only difference was that she was a much better bender than he. "May I ask you who you are?", she asked the stranger.

Alasdair smiled a little bit when the stranger spoke to his mother. "He has said I have your eyes.", he then repeated the last sentence of the stranger. After that he did not really listened to the conversation any more. He looked around a little bit. Then he also turned his head away from the stranger and his mother to close his eyes and try to find a spirit. But in the end he listened again to the conversation. It was just at the moment when his mother asked the strangers name.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Amatsu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Amatsu laughed from behind his mask "I am Prince Amatsu...my father is Spirit King Raiden...I am here on a personal business...of sorts" he said "I need to find some components for an upgrade....an upgrade for my arm of course"
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

Amatsu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Trira nodded. "Nice to meet you, Amatsu.", she said to him. When he said that he was searching for some components for an upgrade of his arm, she was a little bit confused. "Why do you try to find some here in the sun kingdom and do not ask an metal bender in the earth kingdom?", she asked him. She thought that it would be much easier, but everybody should do what he wants. "I am here to let my son train a little bit and because it is so beautiful.", she said to Amatsu.

Alasdair got big eyes as the stranger said he was the son of the spirit king. "Maybe he can teach me more about spirit bending.", he said excitedly to his mother. He jumped up and down a little bit. It was funny to train with his mother, but sometimes he wished to have another teacher.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Amatsu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:21 pm

Amatsu nodded "I have gotten the Steel from the Earth Kingdom in the Southern Water Tribe...here I have come for a particular gem...this land is rich in minerals and other gems....finding precious gems wont be hard..." he said, Amatsu looked down at the boy "Another Spirit Bender eh? Would you mind if I trained him Trira?"
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

Amatsu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Trira nodded. Now she understand what Amatsu wanted in this kingdom. She wanted to stop her son talking, but then the Prince also asked her if she would mind if he trained Alasdair. "If my son really wants.", she said. "But only if I can be with him, especially at the beginning.", she said to the prince. It was not like that that she did not trusted Amatsu, but somehow she wanted to be on the save side.

Alasdair jumped up and down. "I want, I want.", he said. He was really happy right now. He also had no problem that his mother would be with him. He only was glad to have found another spirit bender.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Amatsu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Amatsu looked down at Alasdair "I want to make one thing clear...I will be teaching you some moderately advanced arts....for example, the ability to tear someone's soul from their body...to switching souls with them temporarily...and even taking control of their body...it will not be easy" he told Alasdair "Are you sure you want to go through with this?"
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

Amatsu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Alasdair nodded. "I want to become a master bender, and for that I need to learn as much as I can.", he said to Amatsu. Then he leaned a little bit forward. "And my mother would not teach me that.", he whispered to the prince. "I am ready for everything that you would teach me.", he said loud.

Trira looked at her son. "I have heared that.", she said to him. Then she breathed deep in. She did not really wanted her son to learn such things early, but she could understand that he wanted to learn as much as he could as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amatsu's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amatsu's Journey   Amatsu's Journey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amatsu's Journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next