Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A New Journey (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A New Journey (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A New Journey (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A New Journey (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A New Journey (closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A New Journey (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A New Journey (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A New Journey (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A New Journey (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A New Journey (closed) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A New Journey (closed) I_vote_lcapA New Journey (closed) I_voting_barA New Journey (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A New Journey (closed) I_vote_lcapA New Journey (closed) I_voting_barA New Journey (closed) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A New Journey (closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Seenter
Novice
Novice
Chris Seenter

A New Journey (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A New Journey (closed)   A New Journey (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Walking quietly through the cave opening, Chris made his way to the pool in the center. He knew it was restricted from those who didn’t have permission, but he had to see the pool of the Water Spirit before he left home. He wasn’t going to disturb it, he just wanted to pay his respect before he left.

Approaching the still waters, Chris gazed into the clear crystal. At first he saw nothing, but eventually his eyes adjusted to see two large fish swimming in the waters. He didn’t know if they were the Water Spirits, or if they were just inhabitants of the water. Whichever it was, Chris kneeled before the waters and bowed his head. “Great Water Spirit, I ask that you please continue to watch over the Water Tribe as I leave. Protect my mother and father as I venture into the world, and watch over me as I begin my quest.”

Opening his eyes, Chris didn’t know if the spirit had heard his prayer. But it didn’t matter, he had paid is respects and made his request. He slowly stood up and turned to the cave entrance. With a brave face and a deep breath, he headed out to start his journey.

End
Back to top Go down

A New Journey (closed)
Page 1 of 1