Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hideki's first journey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hideki's first journey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hideki's first journey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hideki's first journey I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hideki's first journey I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hideki's first journey I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hideki's first journey I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hideki's first journey I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hideki's first journey I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hideki's first journey 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hideki's first journey I_vote_lcapHideki's first journey I_voting_barHideki's first journey I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hideki's first journey I_vote_lcapHideki's first journey I_voting_barHideki's first journey I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hideki's first journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideki
Novice
Novice
Hideki

Hideki's first journey Empty
PostSubject: Hideki's first journey   Hideki's first journey I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 pm

For the first time ever, Hideki was actually somehow far away from Ba Sing Se. He had been outside the city walls before, but never more then just a few kilometers away.

This time, tough, he was all the way across the great desert, in the great city of Omashu. It was his first stop in the journey to find the killers of his brother, and also the first place were he would put to practice the trading skills he learned from the tutors his parents hired when he was younger.

His wagon, old and almost falling apart, carried just a few low-valued goods he managed to put his hands on on the way to Omashu. But first, he wanted to visit the Omashu Palace, which was said to be a real architectural marvel.

When he saw it from far away, he was unimpressed, as the Earth King Palace was far bigger than this one.

But, as he got closer, he saw the highly detailed marble statues and jade ornaments, he noticed how stunning it actually was.

Inside, it was even more wonderful, with lots of the finest rugs and decoration weapons all over the main hall.

There, he talked to one of the king's servants asking who he should talk to so he could get a trading permit. After a while, he got the permit and went to the town market, looking for some good business.
Back to top Go down

Hideki's first journey
Page 1 of 1