Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Journey's End I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Journey's End I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Journey's End I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Journey's End I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Journey's End I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Journey's End I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Journey's End I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Journey's End I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Journey's End I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Journey's End 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Journey's End I_vote_lcapJourney's End I_voting_barJourney's End I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Journey's End

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Journey's End Empty
PostSubject: Journey's End   Journey's End I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Kouzai walked into the Fire Nation Palace, Skye and Shan close behind him. He smiled as he walked through the halls. "Funny" he said "Last time I was here I was almost killed" Kouzai looked at Skye "Skye can you walk with me in the garden?" asked Kouzai.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Journey's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Shan said, "I am finnaly glad this is over." A smile went across his face, "That means the world is at peace and my job is done. I am going to be taking some years off to rest. This arm is not going to heal itself." He looked down at the arm and then up at them, "I do not really see how that is funny. But because of your sense of humor I guess it kind of is. I am going to go and leave you two to talk." He turned shaking his head and started down the other end of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

Journey's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:07 pm

Dakota entered the Fire Nation palace. He had helped drive back the remaining Fire Nation ships in the Mairrow Nation and promised Trira that they would continue their training. But before he would do that he wanted to talk to Shan and Kouzai about something. He continued walking through the palace until he saw Shan walking down one of the halls. Dakota walked over to him. "Its good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Journey's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Skye shrugged. "Alright." They went out into the garden, a proper garden, with gnarled trees and overgrown plants. "What do you want to talk about?" she asked, brushing her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Journey's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:38 pm

"Well I know that you have duties to your people, and you might want to return home, but do you think that you could stay here with me....maybe live here, and probably one day become my....you know...my wife?" said Kouzai.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Journey's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:40 pm

"Same to you Dash." He gave him a kind smile and then continued to walk down the hall. He really did not know whre he was going, never really been inside the Fire Nation Palace. Maybe he would find the library on accident, he shrugged. "Is there anything I can do for you Dash?" He asked and then said bluntly, "The only reason people talk to me is when they need something done, I don't mind. It helps m out and lets me know I can still do things."
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

Journey's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Skye looked at him with a clam face. She had been expecting this, and knew her answer. "I'm sorry Kouzai, but, I got word that my father has been killed, and that leaves me as the only ruler. I have to go back for my people. Please understand." She smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Journey's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Kouzai sighed, he figured something like this would happen. "Sure, go, I understand..." Kouzai said as he turned away "Hey, maybe....we can meet up....when we're older?"
Back to top Go down
Dash
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Dash

Journey's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Dakota followed Shan down the hall. He wondered why Shan called him Dash but he didnt mind. He kinda liked that name. The doors that they passed were all familiar to him. They passed the room where the waterbenders were once held. The door was open and the room was empty. Dakota smiled at this sight. He listened to Shan and said "I actualy wanted to ask you something. I wanted to ask you if i could join the Council that I have heard about."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Journey's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:56 pm

((My bad I though you were using Dash. Poster mistake, but I will just blame it on Shan's old age instead.))

"I had a feeling you wanted something," Shan said and then made a sound of shock and amusement. The thing he asked was nothing that Shan was thinking he would ask. "So, you want to join the infamous, yet secretive Council of Ten?" He smiled and then though about it, "I think some new members would be a good one, I have been having some though about maybe leaving the Council to let some people who can actually run and not walk. I would have to see your skills, know your bending, if you have the determination to do it, once you join you really have no life. That is what happened to me, I was so busy I did not settle down and have a family. If you can give 100% and serve the Council for many years I can take it up with the other members." He started walking agian his mind racing, "What type of bender are you, if you are one of course? How long have you been bending, if you can't bend then how long have you trained with a sword, spear? Do you have a troubled past? Are you of any royal blood line? Are you a theif? I have many questions to ask you, it is part of my job. Don't worry I wont get to down deep in your personal life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journey's End Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey's End   Journey's End I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey's End
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: