Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFirst time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_voting_barFirst time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFirst time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_voting_barFirst time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

First time in Ba sing se

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:35 pm

“I got find Unni” he seed and opened his and jumped in the air trying to find the big bison. After a minute he found him.

“Lets go boy” he said trying to move the bison.

Unni just stayed laying down. He was obviously tired so Kaan just lay down in the on his head trying to get some rest. Soon moki flew down and tried to sleep.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Aiko smiled slightly watching the airbender leave, she sighed settling down in the alleyway, pulling her feet into the robe too, she settled down to sleep a pleasent smile on her face as she slept peacefully in the alleyway.

(man something exiting needs to happen)
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:26 am

Itou wanders around a corner into and alleyway. This was a shortcut he used fairly often. As he was walking he carried a bag of groceries in his arm, his attention getting diverted towards some mice that were lurking along the walls. His groceries suddently crashed into the ground, the eggs breaking and running all over the place, the tomatoes crushed into a pulp. Sood a thud and a splat could be heard, before it was followed by a tiny "Oof" as Itous butt finally made contact with the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:38 am

((OCC:what happened to him))
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 am

((OOC: He bumped into something))
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 am

Kaan waked up early. He stretched and then he went off to have some breakfast.
He bought some apples for him and Moki and tree watermelons for Unni. He went back to feed unni and then he went of to look around. Moki was eating apples on his shoulder, when he saw an older man falling down. He ran toward him and Moki fall from his shoulder.

“Are you okay” he said while he was helping the old man to get up.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Itou glances up towards the newly arrived boy. Before letting out a light chuckle as the boy helps him up. "Yes, yes, I'm okay, young lad." He dusts some dirt off his clothes and grins slightly "Thanks for the help, young boy. I guess age is catching up with me" He said, giving out another hearty chuckle. "Too bad about the groceries, though" He said as he glanced towards the paper bag, that had been soaked by eggs and other wares that could no longer be identified. Itou scratches his head slightly "Hm.." He then notices the little animal that the young boy had with him. "Oh, my. Is your little pet okay?" He uttered as he kneeled down infront of Moki. "What a beautiful little .. It's a lemur right? Or is my memory failing me?" He asked the young boy. Itou didn't seem to care about his groceries at all anymore.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Aiko slept peacefully in the nearby alleyway, her chest rising up and down slowly a pleasent smile on her face as she slept, she seemed to be quite comfortable with her current position, slowly her eyes began to open and she stretched yawning eager to start the new day.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Kaan was happy that the old man takes interest in his pet.

“Yes he is an lemur and he fine” he said picking Moki up.

“My name is Kaan, and this is Moki” he said pointing at the lemur.

He smiled and started to wait the old man to say whats his name.

Ain was walking trough the streets of Ba sing se. He didn’t expect that he will se an air bison but the bison looked familiar.

“Unni” he asked?

The bison licked him and Ain hugged him. He looked around looking for Kaan. He didn’t saw him so he started to look for him.
Back to top Go down
Henate
Advanced Student
Advanced Student
Henate

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Itou lets out a sigh of relief "Well, atleast I am happy my memory isn't failing" he let out a hearty chuckle "My name is Itou" he said smiling towards the boy and the lemur. "Hm.. Oh right. My groceries.." He said and headed towards the bag, hunching down. He then lets out a deep sigh "Well, this is just a mess. Guess I will be eating out today" he said as he picked up the now ruined bag of food, taking it to the closest trashcan, letting it fall into it, before closing the lid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time in Ba sing se
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next