Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

First time in Ba sing se

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Kaan breath in and breath out towards the girls head making her hair go all wild.

“That was fun” he said and smiled.

He tried to move but nothing.

“Would you release me now” he asked.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Aiko grinned wildly a mischeivous gleam in her eyes she giggled sitting on the ice block that was the airbenders chest. Aiko shook her head slightly a pleasent smile on her face "hmm I could I realy realy could" she mutters slightly. Aiko giggled softly thinking it over humming slightly "hmm though I think I am still not done yet................just one odd question though have you ever wondered what a waterbender tastes like?" she giggles madly a mischeivous gleam in her eyes "hahaha I'm kidding of course hmm now I wonder what I should do with you maybe I should make you into my foot slave that would be fun!" she says laughing like a mad hyena.

"Nah I'm just messing" she says the ice disapearing from Kaan but she still sat on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:20 pm

“Thank you” he said smiling.

He was still holding his glider so he used airbending to lift the girl a little bit and then he rolled to the left.

“Do you live hire” he asked.

He was trying to find something in his pockets and finally he found it; bison whistle.
He took a deep breath and he blow in it. After a couple of seconds Unni arrived.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:02 am

Aiko grinned slightly shaking her head "no no I don't I'm just visiting" she says giggling musicly. Aiko looked Kaan over an interested look upon her face she bit her bottom lip slightly. Aiko giggled musicly thinking it over. Aiko poked Kaan ignoring the nearby bison "hmm I know we couldss go and ambush some random passerby and chew on them no no no we could chew on the bison that ought to be fun" she mutters a comical expression on her face, she moved over to the huge bison poking its nose curiously "bah its mouth is huge lets put something inside it!"
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:21 am

Kaan smiled on the girl idea. He put the whistle in his pocket and he closed his glider.

“What will we put inside it” he asked.

He jumped on Unni head and he thrown an apple in his mouth.

Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:27 am

Aiko giggled thinking it over, biting her bottom lip slightly "hmm" she grinned madly. Aiko hummed softly thinking it over "ooh ooh I know lets grab a random passerby and throw it in" she shakes her head slightly "no no no not a random passerby I'll jump in that would be awesome! and soooo much fun!!!" she says using her hands to pry the bisons mouth open.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:40 am

“Unni don’t eat her” he said to the animal.

He helped the girl to open the animal mouth.

“Jump in” he said to the girl.

He jumped on the bison head saying to him to keep his mouth open.
He grabbed the ropes that ware tided to the bison
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:43 am

"Oh cool" Aiko says beaming brightly "this shall be fun" she says climbing into the mouth, moving to lay down on her front upon her stomach. Aiko grinned feeling herself getting coated in saliva. Aiko mmmed slightly "ooh it smells like cinamon in here" she says grinning madly.
Back to top Go down
Kaan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Kaan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:52 am

Kaan pulled the ropes so Unni started rise with the girl in his mouth.
He jumped opening his glider. He flew in front of bison mouth and he grabbed him for his nose so he was able to se the girl.

“How is in there” he asked similing.
Back to top Go down
WaterbenderChan
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
WaterbenderChan

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:56 am

Aiko grinned pleasently giving Kaan the thumbs up giggling madly "its wet its realy realy realy wet" she says giggling madly. Aiko donned a goofy grin upon her face shaking her head slightly biting her bottom lip "oh its fun and cozy and it smells of Apples and its wet very very wet and its flooding with saliva." she says a mischeivous grin upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time in Ba sing se   First time in Ba sing se - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time in Ba sing se
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next