Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL]   The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Rain had his hand on in his pockets as he went on walking. Keeping his focus on his surroundings more than the conversation. He noticed that all of them were hungry, and Rain did have enough gold to buy food for at less 5 people. So he pulled out of his pocket and tossed it to Sojun. "Hungry Eh..Well lets go." Rain was walking down the street of the market, as he saw the same man that he stole the food from standing there selling. "Damn." Rain said under his breathe. He lower his head a bit as he looked away from the man's face as they passed him. Reaching the restaurant, he stood at the entrance as he said. "Lady's first now."

((Thanks guys now im less confused Very Happy, and again with the short post my bad, i been writing my book summary the whole day i think thats enough writing for now right but still my bad Razz))
Back to top Go down
Amakae
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Amakae

PostSubject: Re: The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL]   The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:58 pm

"It is nice to meet you and your companion, Sojun" Avasia petted Kenai to keep him satisfied with his attention issues and continued to walk with her two, new aquaintances. Noting the increase of noise and people as they approached the market, Avasia decided that the restaurant they were nearing would be the best course of action.

After Sojun's comment, Avaisa's cheeks flamed a bright pink of embarasment. "It was a long trip..." she muttered and ducked her head.Giving Rain a brief smile, she entered the restaurant with Kenai at her heels and chose a seat at a table that could sit four. "I hope this place makes good food." She mentioned brightly, the scent that wavered around the restaurant already had her excited.
Back to top Go down
Sōjun
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sōjun

PostSubject: Re: The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL]   The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Sojun caught the bag of coins and was delighted as to how full it was. Rain was one loaded man...or theif? Sojun didn't pay much mind to it. Sojun chuckled at Avasia's embarrassment, but it was quickly doused when Kuzu nudged him. "Be...nice.", Kuzu gestured with his whiskers. Sometimes Sojun wished he didn't understand Kuzu, but then again, these adventures they'd have would get lonely for the both of them if they couldn't speak to one another. Sojun let Rain follow Avasia into the restaurant and sat across from Avasia and at Rain's left. The waiters and waitresses noticed Kuzu right when he entered and looked as if they were going to protest. Kuzu knew how to woo people over... occasionally so Sojun hoped this would be one of those times. Coming to a silent compromise Kuzu sat in his own corner but with his own giant platter of meat as well. "Thank you," Sojun thanked to the waitress who had done so.

Letting Kuzu do his thing Sojun turned to his two new acquaintances. It was funny...all they really knew about each other was each other's names. We had no idea where we were all from, what did we all do, or if we were even on the right side of the law. That realization didn't worry Sojun so much however. He wasn't a push over...he knew how to hurt...or in his case...burn, badly. Looking back at Kuzu Sojun saw that th dragon began to heat its food with the firebending it could do naturally as a dragon. Streams of crimson flames danced off of the dragons lips and splashed on the platter. "Excuse me. What will you all be having?" said a soft spoken waiter. Rubbing his pony-tail Sojun looked at the others, "You guys go ahead and order first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL]   The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:55 pm

Rain never had a thing for animals, he would take care of them and stuff like that but he never had something for them. Ignoring the animals he looked at Avasia and Sojun. "Actually im fine..i only came here because umm..well never mind." Rain already ate what he stole, and he was only hanging over with them so he wouldn't get caught. If Rain was caught and put into jail he had no way of escaping and to find Miara. Rain was a normal customer here when he wanted to pay for his food, as most of the waiters and waitress quietly nodded their heads as a form of saying hello. "So..you guys are benders?" Rain said trying to start a conversation among them.

((For this thread wat do guys want to happen...? jw))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL]   The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bustle of a Different Kind [OPEN TO ALL]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2