Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sato Suzuki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sato Suzuki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sato Suzuki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sato Suzuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sato Suzuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sato Suzuki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sato Suzuki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sato Suzuki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sato Suzuki I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sato Suzuki 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sato Suzuki I_vote_lcapSato Suzuki I_voting_barSato Suzuki I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sato Suzuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade-
Novice
Novice
Blade-

Sato Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Sato Suzuki   Sato Suzuki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:42 pm

BASICS

Name: Sato Suzuki
Pets: A wolf with wings D:
Weapons: 2 swords

APPEARANCE

Hair: Sato has long curly brown hair, it looks very nice but it attracts to much attention.
Eyes: Two round eyes with brown pupils which looks very nice.
Height: 6"4
Clothes: Sato is a man who looks pretty lazy like, but he is about 30 years of age or more, Sato doesn't really like to fight, he keeps his sword hidden under his pink flowered design cloak. Sato has really patient attitude, you can go up to him and it would probably take him about 4 minutes for him to introduce himself. Sato wears a brown bamboo hat, under it is a white bandana(It his pretty hard to see since his bamboo hat covers it). Sato is a really skilled fighter, he is really handy with a sword and is pretty quick. He might seem like a slow thinker, but he reacts fast, thats what mysterious lazy guys do. Sato's sword has a weird shape that will be revealed after. Sato has a after shadow almost 24/7, apparently his beard never grows very long.

The man named Sato has no fears, he is really fierce, he is not afraid to take on challenges without violence. Sato has alot of faith in his his friends, he hopes that they can be a really big impact on this forsaken earth. Sato has failed to make this earth a better place, all he did was make the earth a much more comfortable for himself. Sato has alot of survival skills, he was living in the forest for 6 years before he was able to reagin his strength and go back to the place he use to call home. Times has change since Sato was a wilder boy, he has grown more mature, more fond of life and a much more skilled fighter. Sato might not be the word of tomorrow, but he is the word of today.
Picture: My Avatar

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Sato is a man with a very lazy personality, he is not really "one" with the concept of exercise. Sato doesn't really like to judge people, he is a very honourable man but the way he shows his respect might irritate people though. Sato is very wise when it comes to battling, it might not look like it but Sato has been in many wars before. Sato has fought for many nations, due to his lack of cooperation he usually gets kicked out of the army due to jealousy and lust. Those who don't know how to hold a sword should fall back, a very famous saying from Sato,

Well he doesn't really like saying that but how else will he distract people. Sato is known around the white lotus group in the past, he was also famous in the Fire Nation once before, well no him exactly but his old alias. "The masked Assassin" yes Even Sato was once a great Assassin until something tragic happened to him and it got his hopes down. Sato looks down on the earth like he looks down on most things, he speaks of the truth too people who wants to believe, he doesn't bother on those who don't want to be taught
Personal Strengths: Sword fighting, working out, Skilled at hand-to-hand combat.
Personal Weaknesses: Seeing in the dark, fighting a injured person, seeing a beautiful woman ;D.
Personal Hero: His old master.

- Sleeping
- Stretching
- Food
- Sake
- Quiet and peaceful areas.

Dislikes:

- Fighting
- Yelling
- Leading
- Running
- Invisible Enemies

Techniques.

Name: Speed Run
Description: Sato runs in a fast pace where he then twist his foot slightly as he runs in a faster pace which is probably unmatchable.

Name: Unexpected Slash
Description: Sato's special ability is when he slashes someone once they will be cut in 2 different places, *The area where Sato just slashed the man and the opposite side of that exact slash.* Ie: If Sato slashed you in the stomach you will have a cut on you back also.

Name: Double team
Description: Sato clangs his swords together as he has 2 exact copies, just 1 can use a ability and the other one can just use swords.

Name: Barrier of Force
Description: Sato stabs his sword into the ground as a barrier made out of pure energy rises and it defends against attacks for at-least 2 post.

Name: Shunpo
Description: Sato teleports a short distance (he can teleport a quarter of a yard.). He can use this move every second post.

Brief History

Sato was born in a tiny village not so far away from Shangon Island. It was a poor and dying village, no one had help or support, and they lived on their own and fight on their own. People were really greedy in the village; they had to fight for stuff. When Sato was about 5 he seen his parents killed in front of his own eyes, they used their last dying breath to safely let Sato Escape. Sato couldn't stop crying to remembering that god awful day. Sato was an orphan who traveling.

Approximately six days after the departure Sato was about to die of hunger, he laid himself on the ground starving and he had no hope of survival. Until a beautiful young girl who was about 5 years of age or so gave him a piece of bread. Sato risen and ate the bread, he had no choice. Sato was then invited to stay with the young girl and her brother. When he got their he noticed that the boy and the girl were also a orphan, but instead of being hopeless they had hope.

Sato grew up with the orphan for another 6 years until a war broke out on the same area as the Orphan's home, Sato ran away with the other orphans. They walked and walked and walked, they walked away from Shangon Island and wanted to go to the Fire Nation. The Orphans made it to the Fire Nation; they lived in fear and was destined to die soon. Sato and the Orphans lived in a old cave, the cave was old and disgusting, but they had no choice.

Sato was one day going to the city to buy some food for him and his friends, he approached the front of the store and bought some food, he then left the store but he was attacked, a man wearing a black long sleeve shirt with black baggy pants wearing a black ski mask. Sato was about to be murdered till a Assassin back stabbed the man. Sato then noticed, everyone feared fighters. He then thought as he promised himself when he grows up he is going to be a master at fighting.

Sato was training for days and days, he trained so hard the other Orphan took pity on him and went away. Sato was power hungry, he just kept training until he noticed that the people he loved just bailed on him, loyal friends Sato’s ass. Sato just let them go out the door and kept training. Four years after Sato joined a Tournament, one for benders and Non-Benders, Sato had no faith in winning, and first he was paired up with a guy 10 x his regular size. Sato recalled that this was a death match tournament so he pulled out a dagger and stabbed the man.

On the second round Sato face a really fast maniac, he was so fast it looked like the man was teleporting. Sato looked as he started to read the opponents a movement, that’s where he stuck out his leg and tripped the enemy. Sato then slashed the man as he took the man’s swords; they were 2 craft sword with a odd ability. Three years later he had bumped in to the Assassin that saved his life, though it was odd that he was waiting for Sato.

The assassin punched Sato in the face; he suddenly took out a bag and wrapped it over Sato’s face as he walked off with Sato. Apparently Sato was in a secret castle, Sato was astound as he was asked to join the Assassin’s creed, this was a secret organisation where they would do missions and stuff. There were a few rules, never talk to the enemy, never ask for help and last but not least; if you join then you cannot leave. Sato has accepted the request and was on his way.

Living in a secret society did has to stay low, he cannot reveal his secret or its a execution for himself and who ever knows about the society that is outside the guild. A few months later Sato escaped that wretched guild.

Last edited by Sato Suzuki on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sato Suzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sato Suzuki   Sato Suzuki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:54 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Sato Suzuki
Page 1 of 1