Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Akari Suzuki (Finished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_vote_lcapAkari Suzuki (Finished) I_voting_barAkari Suzuki (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_vote_lcapAkari Suzuki (Finished) I_voting_barAkari Suzuki (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Akari Suzuki (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

Akari Suzuki (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Akari Suzuki (Finished)   Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:17 am

|BASICS|
Name: Akari Suzuki
Birthplace:Fire Nation Colonies
Current Residence:The streets of the Vermillion Capital
Element: Fire
Pets: Fire Ferret (Yara)
Weapons: Bending

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: July 5th

Hobbies: practicing fire bending, and reading

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: A mixture of curly and wavy, very dark brown hair that reaches to the middle of her back when let out. Her hair is so dark in the evening it almost looks black.

Eyes: She has dark amber colored eyes like many others from the Fire Nation.

Height: She stands at an average 5'8" for a girl her age

Clothes: Even though she is a girl she doesn’t really like wearing the usual female Fire Nation outfits. She more prefers wearing a normal short/no sleeve shirt and some long pants or shorts (depending on the weather)
When Akari is bending she is often seen wearing clothing that is less likely to catch fire, like sleeveless tops and cargo pants or tight shorts.

Skin: Akari is slightly darker than most Fire Nation citizens; it is soft like a new born babies but not sensitive like a pre-Madonna. She has no blemishes or scars, but she does have a dragon tattoo going down her arms and ending at her hands like the dragons are blowing the fire through her hands.

Body Type: She weighs at about 147lbs, she is curvy with not thickly built mostly because she is slghtly sneaky and needs to be aerodynamically slimmer for escaping things and fitting through tight spaces, but even though she does exercise while bending she is not too muscular (like big buff guy muscular NO NO!). She is strong enough to be able to stand up for herself and give a good fight in hand-to-hand combat.

Image:
Spoiler:
(just a tad bit darker, and the sleeves are cut, also picture she is wearing fighting gloves)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Akari is a friendly, stubborn girl. She will at first be sarcastic or secretive until she knows she can trust you but she will never be a liar, if you mess with any of her friends she can be a wild fire cracker but other than that, she’s very cool to hang with. She will laugh and joke but she can be serious too. Sometimes she doesn’t like to get close to anyone but now that she’s old enough, she will be willing to make friends with anyone who’s friendly enough.She is ready for anything and usually thinks before she reacts.

Personal Strengths:

• Energetic
  • Friendly
  • Independent
  • Loyal

Personal Weaknesses:
  • Loyal
  • Aggresive
  • Stubborn

Personal Hero: Fire Lord Zuko
Dreams and Ambitions: To explore the world

• making friends
  • adventure
  • bending
  • Swimming

Dislikes:
  • Hypocrites
  • Poachers
  • Snobby People
  • Liars
  • Strict Rules

Brief History:

Akari was named after her great grand mother, her name meant Light; brightness. Akari was born to her mother, Uki a non-bender and her father, Fang who was a fire bender. Her family was just average Fire nation people, who never caused any problems for anyone. Her father worked in the local power plant and her mother was a stay at home mom. When she was six, she discovered her ability to bend fire. Fang taught his daughter fire bending basics at when she was about 8. Her hero and inspiration was Fire Lord Zuko who her father always told her stories about, she respected the bravery and friendship that Zuko showed even though in the beginning he was evil. At the age of 12 her parents bought her a baby fire ferret which she named Yara. But at the age of 13 her mother and father were killed by a fire bender which left Akari an orphan. So she became a street urchin since she didn’t have enough money to pay for school and since she had no family left she decided to travel to the capital and then later travel the world.

Living on her own was hard enough but being on her own, Akari had learned things that normally her parents would have never taught her. When Akari later arrived to the capital, she met a group of orphaned children who had formed a group like a family. It took a while before they accepted her. Before the leader of the group died he appointed a horrible older teenager to watch after the group. Akari tried to separate from the group but the new leader threatened to kill her if she tried. Now Akari is seeking a way to escape her former family and start to travel the world .Now she is planning on travelling the world, just her and Yara she just has to find a way how and she knows she can’t do it alone...

Last edited by Lin Lin on Wed May 09, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lin Lin
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Lin Lin

PostSubject: Re: Akari Suzuki (Finished)   Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:58 am

ok I have filled out everything in my characters profile now I just need someone to check it xD
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Akari Suzuki (Finished)   Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:53 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akari Suzuki (Finished)   Akari Suzuki (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akari Suzuki (Finished)
Page 1 of 1