Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoyal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_voting_barRoyal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoyal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_voting_barRoyal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 11:37 pm

Roland stood up, his chair falling over behind him. "What? And let Adelaide be so far from home! Absolutely not! She needs to be by my side at all times so I can keep her safe." He flicked his wrist, bending a gust of air to push his chair up as he sat down. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head. "I apologize for the outburst. But you know what it's like to lose somebody...you love. Adelaide is all that I have left in this world."

"You saw her earlier. She nearly fainted! She's not ready to be so far from home for so long." He played with the food on his plate, not feeling like eating any of it. All he really had was a salad, as he was a vegetarian, like most nomads. It wasn't a requirement, but it was a tradition he chose to respect. "Losing Angelica devastated me. If I were to lose Addie too, I...I don't know what I would do."

Roland and Nobunaga had many differences. But despite that, the two men found kinship, particularly in the losses of their loved ones. True, they weren't as close to each other as Nobunaga was to, say, the Earth King, but they would always be comrades. Roland respected Nobunaga's voice, even it contradicted his own.

"Deal. I've ridden bison before, but they're so slow. Riding a dragon? Now that would be exciting." She waited as he positioned himself behind her. "Make sure you stay centered, or we both go down. Keep your hands right next to mine. And don't even think about taking this opportunity to touch me inappropriately, or I drop you." Truth be told, Nobumori was an attractive man, and Addie would be lying if she said she didn't like the way he wore his kimono. But she was also aware that she was an attractive woman, and she wanted to make sure he respected her.

"Ready?" She didn't wait for a response before launching into the air. At first, she was a little shaky as she tried to get used to the extra weight. After a few moments of trying, she found her balance, and they were off. They left the palace far behind, soaring over the great city. The lights down below almost looked like a reflection of the ones above. She smiled, letting the cool wind blow through her hair. "Hang on tight!" She curved up into a loop, the sky and the ground switching places. In her world, gravity held no meaning. Down and up could change at any time. But, for Nobumori's sake, she flipped back over to face the ground.

Addie spotted a hilltop in the distance, crowned by a lonely tree. She slowed down and landed beneath it. She flopped on the grass, crossing her arms behind her head. She may have been shivering, but it was totally worth it. She closed her eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 5:29 pm

Nobunaga Ezofuji
Emperor of the Sun
Rightful King of the Fire Benders
Lord of Nippon
Protector of the Realm
Blood of the Sun
Guardian of Dragons
Descendant of F'yr

"Fifty years in the mortal world,
Is but a brief moment in Geten.
All things born into this world,
Must necessarily parish."

Spoiler:

Nobumori Ezofuji-no-Yanagi
The Prince Yanagi
Daimyo of Yanagi Province
Steward of Kurikawa Castle
Head of the Ezofuji-no-Yanagi

"Any man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in Mankind."

Spoiler:
----------------------------------------------------------

Nobunaga smiled slightly at Roland.  The man had a reason to worry.  "You know," started Nobunaga, understanding Roland's sudden outburst better than most, "I lost Makoto around the same time you lost Angelica.  She died shortly after birthing Kenreimon, my youngest."

Nobunaga pushed his meal aside.  He did not need to eat any longer.  Now was the time for the wise, and cunning General that fought the Ikko-Ikki to come out.

"I understand better than most how you feel right now," explained Nobunaga, "But what's going to happen to Adelaide when you die?  You wont be around to protect her.  She'll have to make her own choices.  Lead a nation by herself.  If you don't teach her to stand on her own, she's going to fall when you're gone."

Nobunaga thought of his sons.  Given titles and lands to rule as soon as Nobunaga reformed the Fire Nation into the Empire.  They were given lands and responsibilities so they could learn to be good, kind, fair rulers, and wise people.  Nobutada especially, who was off leading an army against the demons in Nippon and running the place to boot.

A guard came in.  One of Nobunaga's.  He whispered something in Nobunaga's ear.  Nobunaga smiled.

He let out a boom of laughter after another few whispers. "Dismissed."  He said to the guard smiling.

"You, my dear Roland, are an excellent father, but a blind man," smirked Nobunaga, "Adelaide seems to be every bit the woman her mother was.  Apparently she ditched her dress somewhere and took off with my son on her glider.  They were last seen on the roof, flying south towards a hill in the Upper Ring of Ba Sing Se, south of here.  They're perfectly safe.  In fact, I daresay my son is safest at your daughter's side."

Roland looked white as sheet.  "Calm, Roland.  We do the best we can as parents.  But we aren't gods.  We aren't perfect.  I think you did a damn fine job.  But you can control her forever.  Trust she is safe with my son.  When she gets back, you can decide for yourself."

Nobunaga went back to some of the fried squid with his chopsticks.  He clicked them together.  "Maybe then you will accept my terms they live in Yanagi Province under my protection?"

Nobumori laughed and howled with laughter as he and Addie flew through the air on her glider.  This was so much more like flying.  For as freeing and fun as riding a dragon was, this?  This was so much better.

The two flew about, doing loops.  Not once did Nobumori show any fear.  Nothing more than excitement did he show.

They touched down on a hillside in the Upper Ring, south of the Palace.  Here the two stretched out under the stars and watched the sky.

"That was amazing," said Nobumori, "I don't think I've ever felt so free before. I can understand why Air Benders are the way they are now...that was so much...better than flying on a dragon."

Nobumori looked over at Addie, tying his hair back up into a messy ponytail--the wind had blown it all askew.

"And you do this every night?" wondered Nobumori, "What else do you do that I don't know about?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 11:10 am

Adelaide wondered why she felt so happy. She'd hung out with friends before, gone on adventures. And she had just left a boring party she didn't want to go to. So why, now, when nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary, did everything just seem so right?

He asked her what else she did. She chuckled. "Oh, where do I start. I guess one of my favorite things to do is parkour. Air temples have a very unique architecture. It's easy to climb up and down the walls and spires with enough practice, and there are so many great places to just sit and" she blushed a little. "sing."

She hated the idea of people knowing she could sing. In face, as far as she knew, nobody even knew about it. It was her little secret, like everything else. So why on earth did she feel comfortable telling Nobumori about it? They hadn't even known each other personally for an hour. But he made her feel like she could tell him anything.

"Enough about me. Tell me something about you. You act like I'm some enigma, but I know close to nothing about you."

Roland didn't know what to do. For the first time in years, he was questioning himself. He stared down at his hands. Realization was dawning on him as to how stupid he had been. He started piecing together all of the times Addie had been sick or missing for no reason. Looking back, it had been years since he had actually seen her in the evening. There was always something going on, and he just wanted her to be happy, so he'd let her do what she claimed to be doing. But all this time, she'd been lying to him, just to get away.

"Nobunaga, I've made a terrible mistake...I treated my own daughter like a prisoner for eighteen years. You're right. It's time to let her go." He felt tears welling up in his eyes, but fought them back to keep up his appearance. "And I trust you, old friend. I know you'll keep an eye on her."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Nobunaga Ezofuji
Emperor of the Sun
Lord of Nippon
Protector of the Realm
Blood of the Sun
Guardian of Dragons
Descendant of F'yr

Spoiler:

The Prince Yanagi

Spoiler:

"As if she were my own, Roland," smiled Nobunaga kindly, "You know this. I'll watch her with the best of our Imperial Vanguard." Nobunaga grabbed his con-gee and dipping bread and looked at Roland.

"You should eat," said Nobunaga, in a matter-of-factually tone, "You'll faint like Adelaide pretended to earlier, if you don't." Nobunaga chuckled to himself and continued his munching on his food as his friend Roland decided Nobunaga was right about eating.

"Parkour, hm?" wondered Nobumori. He had heard about the art form before. For truly, the ability to run, jump and climb that way, was an art form. Nobumori could tell Addie truly loved this sport of hers, and was very passionate about it.

It was not so dissimilar from Nobumori's passion for hunting, and falconry. They kept him fit, they kept him close to nature, and they kept him in tune with the yin-yang relationship that was man and beast, life and death. As Kogi Kaishakunin...that was important.

"There are many things about me, Addie, that I'm sure might just frighten you," admitted Nobumori, "As an Air Bender, that is."

Nobumori sat pensively beneath the moon, sitting up, resting an arm on his knee as he thought over how best to say this to Adelaide.

"I hunt, on horseback and on foot. It's how I was able to track you," explained Nobumori fearlessly and calmly, "I own falcons, and love falconry. I ride my warhorse as often as I can, and my dragon. I...I love falconry because it keeps me fit, and close to nature and the land. Hunting and falconry bring me a knowledge of the balance of life and death. Yin-yang; the relationship of man and nature."

Nobumori looked at Adelaide. "I learned the hard way, when I was younger, that valuable lesson. I only ever hunt to eat, and I always eat what I hunt. I will never kill or attack without certainty. It's why I refused to draw my blade on you before."

Nobumori paused once more.

"I am the Kogi Kaishakunin to the Emperor. The Emperor's personal executioner. I am the will of the Emperor and the Empire. I alone have the right, aside from my father, to wear the Emperor's personal seal. I execute war criminals, traitors to the Crown and nation, and the worst criminals of the nation. It is why I take as much time to enjoy my life as possible. As my job, not the Daimyo position, but my job serving the Crown...it is not an easy or fun job."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 2:14 am

Roland laughed. It surprised him. He was actually laughing. He was on the verge of tears, and he was laughing. "We're getting old, Nobunaga. Our kids are getting married. Heck, aren't a few of yours already married, or at least betrothed? We're just a couple of old fools, friend."

He picked up his glass of wine. "Cheers to being old fools. And then I promise I'll eat something." After the toast, Roland began eating. It had been sitting for a while, but still tasted fine. He looked at the empty plate next to his. "You think we ought to look for them at some point, or wait until they come back?"

Addie sat for a second, letting everything Nobumori said sink in. Then she started laughing. She snorted, and immediately covered her mouth, her face turning red. "That...that's new." She giggled. "I haven't laughed like this in...actually, I think I've only ever laughed that hard when drunk." She slipped her fingers into his to offer some comfort, as his words were obviously heavy and hard for him to say.

"Life is always to be respected. I was taught that from the time I could walk. As a result, I never trained on animals, though someone I met suggested it would help me get used to seeing blood should I ever have to actually fight someone. As wild as I am, I was raised like a monk. All life is sacred. I would only take a life if the only alternative was giving my own, or losing somebody close to me."

"That being said, I'll admit I haven't been true to my vegetarian diet. I can't help it, meat is good!" She smirked. "That's the one secret I couldn't keep. Meat leaves a strong smell. Father actually accepted the fact that I ate meat, and though we don't eat it often, he'll treat me to it on special occasions."

Nobumori's hand was warm and comforting. It was calloused, evidence of the years of fighting and hunting he'd been through. "You know, sometimes people are just...bad. Some people are truly bad people. And I believe that you are justified in execution." She looked up at the stars. "I've been taught that we earned this life. We are worthy. The spirits let us inhabit this land, believing we could thrive and live. I also believe that some people betray that worth, and lose the privilege of living here. I...may not be fond of the idea of killing criminals, but sometimes people just lose their worth."

The stars looked different in the Earth Kingdom. Her story would have been cooler if they had been at the Northern Air Temple, where the aurora borealis was visible. "Have you ever seen the sky in the North at night? It's breathtaking." That was it. She couldn't think of anything else to say. She just wanted to lie there and enjoy the moment they were having together. Because she was starting to realize that marrying him wouldn't be so bad. In fact, she was almost excited at this point. They trusted each other, opened up to each other. Maybe things would work out.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Nobunaga Ezofuji
Emperor of the Sun
Lord of Nippon
Protector of the Realm
Blood of the Sun
Guardian of Dragons
Descendant of F'yr

Spoiler:

The Prince Yanagi

Spoiler:

Nobunaga burst out laughing as Roland spoke.  Voracious, loud, and wild.  He tossed his head back, his mess of hair spilling about his shoulders.  Nobunaga shook with the intensity of the irony.

He stood up, his face instantly going serious, calculating.  A calm, calculatedness in his eyes.  He drew his small, silk fan from his obi, and pulled his wakizashi shortsword from its sheath.  Smiling, mad and happy at the same time, Nobuanga regained composure.

He ignored that he knocked his chair over.  He ignored the terrified look on Roland's face, or the fact he spilled his wine.

Nobunaga opened his fan, and thrust it towards Roland, pointing at him.

And began to sing and dance.

Methodically, slowly, stomping, his voice exaggerated and heavy.  He spoke without breathing, straining every word like they did in Noh theatre.

"Ningeeeeen
Go-ju neeeeen,
Geten no uchi woooo.
Kura-bure-baaaaaaa,
Yu-meeeeeee-maboroshi no-ooo,
Go-to-ku naaa-riiiiiii"

It was something Nobunaga had recited to himself for decades.  Ever since he was a youth.  Something he took away from a Noh play as a child, that stuck with him.

Roland started at Nobunaga like he was mad.  Nobunaga smiled, breaking his concentrated, calm face.  "Fifty years in the mortal world, is but a fleeting dream of a moment in Geten.  All things born into this world, mus necessarily perish, old friend."

Geten.  The Land of the Dead.  Where a single day was 8000 human years.  A single human lifetime in the afterlife was nothing.  The blink of an eye. A fleeting dream.

Nobunaga sat himself back down after righting his chair.  "We're at the end of our ropes, Roland.  A couple of old men.  Soon it will be time to hand over the reins of this world to the children.  The next generation."

Nobunaga chuckled as he poured and sipped more wine from his tumbled glass.  "So soon, eh?  I became Emperor but a few short months ago, and Fire Lord not even a year ago...and already I feel it.  My time is almost at an end old friend.  I'm pushing fifty as it is.  Human life is limited to fifty years and I'm past my prime.  At the end.  Soon, Nobutada will have to steer the Empire in the right direction.  Even you, Roland, six years younger than I, have to admit.  You're getting tired faster, you're aging.  Soon, Addie will be watching over your nation as ruler."

Nobunaga sighed sharply.  "My, my...how the time flies," he said to no one in particular.

"Leave the children," he responded suddenly and but not unkindly, "Leave them...they'll come back safe.  On their own.  It's their world now, Hirahara.  Gotta let them learn to enjoy it."

"Yes," agreed Nobumori.  

"Sometimes, someone has to die.  People have to die.  It is the give and take of life.  Everyone dies sometime--no one can escape death," Nobumori stated, "But, on the reverse of that coin.  Any man's death diminishes me, for I am involved in mankind. Does that make sense...?"

Nobumori stared at Addie, though not for an unseemly amount of time. He was a proper gentleman, for all he was a brute. She too seemed to enjoy and admire the stars and the lights they made. It was a beautiful sight to be honest.

Truthfully, Addie was not unsightly herself. She was a good looking, and beautiful woman. A shapely young lady. She had grown well. Were he not a gentleman, Nobumori would take her in a manly fashion. But he was respectable, and honourable. That was not his place.

"I have never been that far north, no. Wearing what I do, dressing how I do. I prefer the warmer climates. But I would not be against seeing such a beautiful sight," smiled Nobumori, "Life must be lived to it's fullest! It is too short to be spent worrying about preferences...I must try new things."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Roland reeled back in surprise. I knew he was old, but I didn't know he was crazy! He stared at Nobunaga as he danced and chanted. He somehow couldn't help himself from grinning. He started bobbing his head along with the chant. As Nobunaga sat down, he listened intently to what he had to say.

"It feels so strange to think about Addie taking my place so soon. You're right, I've been keeping her from learning and growing. At least, in a healthy way. I have to say, a queen with a rebelious streak is bound to make an interesting future for the Four Winds."

He gazed out the window. It was dark, but he was beginning to envision the dawn of a new day, a bright future. The doors had been opened. It was time for the world to enter a new chapter in its story.

~~~~~~~

Addie chuckled. "I kinda figured you'd say that, based on your reaction to my glider. Trying new things and living life to the fullest."

She thought for a moment. All she'd ever done was live a crazy life behind her father's back. She was no stranger to new things. "But you know, I've been doing new things my whole life. Honestly, I think I'm getting close to the time where I'll have to settle down." She sighed. "Father grows older by the day. He doesn't show it, but he's getting weary. But..."

She took a deep breath. Now was not the time to get emotional. "I don't feel ready to run an entire kingdom." She hated thinking about the future, about what would happen when her father died. That was one big reason she dreaded this dinner. It was about her future.

Trying to lighten the heavy mood, she squeezed Nobumori's hand. "After we're married, we can go to the Northern Temple. It'll be nice to have somebody to share the nights with, instead of spending them on my own."
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:37 pm

The Prince Yanagi

Spoiler:

"Our parents are getting older," sighed Nobumori, agreeing with Addie's statement about her father, "We'll be the ones to step in soon. And yet, I'm not ready to settle down and be an old man just yet." Nobumori let out a wild laugh and winked at Addie.

Then Addie did something that made Nobumori's face flush the colour of the Imperial Standard. He looked away, trying to hide it. She brought up marriage. She actually wanted to marry him. Spend her life with him. But the two had--though they knew each other from their childhoods--just met. Just begun to know each other.

Yet Nobumori couldn't help but feel the same attraction Addie was no doubt feeling at this time. After learning everything he had about her tonight, it was not hard to be attracted to this complex, and wonderfully brave person.

"I...I would like that," responded Nobumori, not knowing what else but to say but the truth, "Yes. Spending time together at the Norther Air Temple would be wonderful. Some might even say romantic."

Nobumori's face changed the shade of the Imperial Flag.

"Uh, I uh," he stammered.

For all he was good at charming people, he seemed to be tied to the ground when it came to Addie. "So when do you want to get married?" he blurted out without even thinking.

His face was now the colour of his father's formal robes.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 8:51 pm

Addie couldn't help but smile. She had clearly caught him off guard, and there was something satisfying about taking this confident prince down a notch. But he made a good point. When would they be married? Was the decision even theirs to make?

She mentally shrugged. Her choice her not, she realized that she didn't mind. In fact, this was something that she wanted. She would have scoffed at the idea of falling in love in a few short hours, but it had happened. Dangit, it had happened. Better to accept it than doubt it.

There was one thing she needed to make sure of first. She had to make sure that her suspicions about her feelings were correct, that she wasn't just on some hormonal high. Without warning, she rolled on top of Nobumori. She looked at his cherry red cheeks and the confusion in his eyes. She grinned at him, then smashed her lips into his. She relished in the taste. A feeling shot through her body that never had before, and she knew, without a doubt, she had made the right decision.

She lingered for a while, drawing out the moment as long as possible. Part of her wanted to keep going. They were alone up there, after all. But she was at least somewhat proper. She knew what would be best to wait to do until marriage. Gods help her if she did something now and got pregnant. No, she would wait.

She broke away, gasping for air. She was smiling uncontrollably. She had never felt so good in her life. But more importantly, she had never felt so loved. She leaned down and whispered in Nobumori's ear, "so, how about we take that dragon ride, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 2:06 pm

The Prince Yanagi

Spoiler:

Nobumori watched Addie stare at him and the night sky in equal measure. His face turned red and he broke the gaze, looking away. He wasn't about to embarrass himself in front of his--for all Nobumori knew his father had already signed a marriage pact--betrothed. At least not so soon into the engagement.

They had a life time to embarrass themselves in front of each other.

Then, Addie reached over, throwing herself on top of him, she kissed him, deeply and passionately. Nobumori could tell by a few telltale signs it was the first man she had ever kissed. Probably the first man she had loved. In a way Nobumori was honoured.

Nobumori felt his hands uncontrollably running their way over Adelaide's womanly curves--curves he had not, before now, even noticed she had.

Addie pulled back as suddenly as she leapt on him--likely preventing herself from going any farther than honour and decency allowed. In a way Nobumori was relieved. He had just received Addie's first kiss. Her first time deserved to be something special, not on the side of some hill in the Earth Kingdom.

Besides Nobumori didn't need that much stress in one day.

As Addie pulled back Nobumori's face was one of incredulity and shock. His eyes wife, his face the colour of the Imperial Banner. Addie whispered in his ears, asking for a dragon ride--and Nobumori wasn't entirely sure how to take that comment.

He stuttered, mumbled. Trying to find any word, some word that would describe how he felt right now.

He found it.

"I--what--how--you...WOMAN!" cried Nobumori, not angrily however, as he chased after addie. She walked higher up the hill as if she was expecting the dragon to land for her the moment she reached the peak.

He reached Addie, hot and bothered and confused. He sighed, straightened his hair and finally spoke again. "As you wish, Princess," he smirked, winking at Addie. She kissed him, it was only fair he could tease her.

Nobumori placed two fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly. The shrill sound cut through the crisp, quiet night air of the Upper Ring.

They waited silently for a few moments while Nobumori's dragon heeded the call of its master. Then, from the darkness flew a black blur. Long, muscly, sinewy, and serpentine. The Black Dragon landed with a thud before its friend and partner, Nobumori.

Its four, thin but short legs on its long, snake-like body. Black scales. Black underbelly. No wings. Black mane of thick, shadowy fur. Claws like the darkness of a Dark Bender. Eyes...red, like fire, set in white orbs. All knowing, all seeing. Fangs white like the moon, stark against the blackness of the dragon.

Two black horns erupted from the dragon's head as he lowered it for Nobumori and Addie to mount him.

"This," started Nobumori as he helped Addie up onto the dragon, "Is Ganryu. A wild dragon. Born of my father's wild dragon partner, Kohryu."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next