Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRoyal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_voting_barRoyal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRoyal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_voting_barRoyal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]   Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:35 pm

Addie rode alone on her bison. Back to the Northern Air Temple. She trusted that her father's bison could follow behind the pair, since her father had passed out as soon as he climbed on its back.

Addie gazed off to the west. Off to where he was and she wasn't. She realized what she was thinking and quickly faced forward again.

All her life, Addie hadn't put much thought into love. She figured she'd be married off to somebody regardless of if she loved him, because her kingdom would need a king to rule by her side. She wasn't expecting anything that had happened that night. But it had happened.

She'd fallen in love.

She groaned internally. No matter what she did, she couldn't get him out of her head. The time between then and their official wedding, she realized, would be some of the most torturous weeks of her life.

[end]
Back to top Go down

Royal Flakes [Loolaalee, Kouzai]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Earth Kingdom :: Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se :: Upper Ring :: Palace of the Earth King-
Jump to: