Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_vote_lcapEfri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_voting_barEfri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_vote_lcapEfri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_voting_barEfri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete)   Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 10:41 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Efri, Tei
Birthplace: Well of Souls
Current Residence: Traveler
Element: Non-bender

Ring:  Seiryū, the Azure Dragon || Symbol: 青 (Means "Blue" or "green") || Ring position: Right index finger || Color: Teal ||
Power: Body Transfer - Transfer your soul into a new body once every three months.

|WEAPONS|
Name: Hi no kokoro
Picture: (What does your weapon look like?)
Brief History: The teal bladed longsword was created by Efri with part of her soul.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: (What day was your character born?)
Blood type: A+
Hobbies: She likes to entice those she meets into doing something passionate.
Quirks: She almost never breaks her characteristic smile even when she is angry.
Family: Sun Wukong
Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Efris' hair is a bright teal that is slightly shaggy and has light pony tail in the back.
Eyes: Her eyes are large and are a bright teal, moving as if they are on fire within her pupils.
Height: She is 5'4
Clothes: Efri wears a teal karate outfit and keeps her sword holstered perfectly on her hip. She wears long socks and a pair of shoes that match her dainty feet. Under her gi she wears a white t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts.
Skin: She has warm smooth pale skin.
Body Type: Efri is lithe and appears more gender neutral than as a female.
Image:
Efri:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Efri is a carefree soul and only really bothers to just follow her passion. She loves spreading this view on others and watching those thrive in what they love. She may not get her husbands jokes but she does laugh to see him being passionate about it. She herself would rather spend time mastering every art she possibly could, even if she would forget each time she died.

She is assertive about her strength and skill in any art she finds and practices. He is arrogant in the fact she doesn't like being out done in any of her arts. She is extremely protective of her friends, family and clan and often use her body transfer power when going for a massive hunt of demons and use it to find nests and use the body to destroy them. She herself doesn't have any children she knows of, but he does remember her husband who is the guardian of the tail clan.

Personal Strengths:
- One of her strengths is the ability to encourage others to follow their hearts.
Personal Weaknesses:
- Efri is one to never give up no matter how defeated she becomes.
- Her heart cannot handle being betrayed well.
Hamartia: Her husbands safety is her true kyrptonite.
Personal Hero: Her husband
Dreams and Ambitions: To spread passion and happiness to those she meets.

- Laughter
- Animals
- Summer
- Dancing

Dislikes:
- Hatred
- Destruction
- Swimming
- Being ignored
- Her husband getting hurt.

Brief History:
Efri was a child of stone and spirit, one of the twelve ancient guardians. Before the slaughter of her people she spread love and passion through any practical art she could. She didn't care for the art itself, rather the drive to do them. After the fall of her peopkle and their eternal slumber, she awoke and traveled with her memory hazy. She doesn't know if she died before her sleep or if it was some time after.

After her last reincarnation, Efri has passionately taught art whilst also protecting her people and livestock from demons. She would often find her husband stalking her around as she goes on hunts, knowing he would watch her in case something she couldn't handle come up. He doesn't do much more after that other than practice at everything she does, even if her stubborn nature makes her hard to do art with.

Last edited by kyoniking on Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete)   Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Could we get a touch more detail in the personality and history? Otherwise, really good start.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete)   Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete)   Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Efri Tei, The Ancient of Heartfire (complete)
Page 1 of 1