Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Code Name Red X ( Complete ) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_vote_lcapCode Name Red X ( Complete ) I_voting_barCode Name Red X ( Complete ) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_vote_lcapCode Name Red X ( Complete ) I_voting_barCode Name Red X ( Complete ) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Code Name Red X ( Complete )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Code Name Red X ( Complete ) Empty
PostSubject: Code Name Red X ( Complete )   Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:24 am

[list]|BASICS|
Name: Code Name Red X
Birthplace: Dark Nation
Current Residence: Dark Nation
Element: Dark, Earth
Pets: NONE
Weapons:
1. silent Night: A large blade that is connected to his arm. A famous blade to which he kills his important targets, this large blade his first hooked onto his back. He than connects the blade to his right arm, which than attaches to his armor.
2. Throwing Knives
3.4 bladed Cyclone: A weapon that is used as a second throwing weapon. He at times uses it to throw at his victims or defend himself by blocking weapons.
4. Two Long Scimitars which are light in weight, giving him the ability to move them quickly enough to turn them a blur. He gives the false illusion that they float effortlessly in his hands.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: Born on the day of the Lunar Eclipse
Blood type: O Negative
Hobbies: A certain hobby he has grown to love is art, from every country he has been, art is one of his favorite hobbies. He has more favor towards the Water Tribe artwork than the rest of the other nations, on times where he is not working, the man is painting and or drawing.
Quirks: He is not good in talking with people, he is always working. He has grown up to be silent and more or less a loner. He hates people and is terrible with conversations. He also can bend without moving his arms.
Character Theme: Skrillex Reptile Theme Song

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Slightly curving to the left, his hair has taken shape from the hood he always wears in public. A slight shine to it, his hair is long enough that it covers the top of his ears and his eye brows. Light brown and wavy when he is not working, he will not be in gear when he is not working.
Eyes: With a unique color to them, his eyes are hazel. Green,brown, blue, with a hue of silver around the edges of his pupils. Yet his left eye gives him his unique name people know him by, a rare gene, which gives him a red "X" in his eye. It's large enough to be seen from a distance away, Red doesn't bother in hiding his eye's as they are the last thing his victims see before his blade falls upon them.
Height: 6 foot 1
Clothes: Being rogue comes with a million possibles to be different. Knowing of the creed he wants to be separate from them, wanting people too know he does not belong to their code. His gear is a mix of Rare steel that has been harvested from the mountains in the fire nation, leather enhanced to perfection and the colors to keep him separate from the creed. With purple, steel, yellow, and gray. His purple striped hood covers his head, a red bandana with yellow markings covers the lower half of his face making impossible for people to recognize his face," besides his left eye".
His shoulder pad which are made of the unique steel which are lined with leather. A red star imprinted on his shoulder pads symbolizes his imperialistic views of following his own creed.

His jacket is what makes him different, a dark purple leather jacket lined with yellow around his shoulders. It drops down far enough to cover his backside, rolled up to his elbows to keep it away from his hands to be more efficient with his hand to hand combat. The shoulder pads he had created are sown tight as they support a weight balance in his acrobatic style of combat.

His pants are patched up from the last events and jobs he had down, a dark blue with purple patches around his legs where certain scars are hidden. A large tear on his right knee was what he had left alone, a memory of the hardest kill, a challenge that almost took his life.
His boots are custom made, large and a tight fit, they are much bigger that most assassins of the creed. Lined with metal, he can metal bend giving him the illusion that he can run on walls, causing the metal in his boots to stick to the metal that is used to create houses or other buildings that are created in the world.

His right arm has one metal guard on lined with leather just like his shoulder guards but this does not carry the red star. This guard is custom made to attach his large wrist blade. The leather gloves on each had are cut off at the knuckles so that he can handle his blades more efficiently. The last thing which makes him unique is the large cape his wears, looking black at night but in reality holding the color of dark red. It also is patched up much like his pants, worn and torn from the years of being a hired assassin.

Skin: Covered in unique tattoos and scars, the mans skin is like a history book of his past. Each scar tells the tale of his close encounters with an adversary and each tattoo is a tale of the clans he has taken down. His tattoos represent his achievements and victories, yet he has a strong belief against being a show off or openly bragging about his victories. He covers his tattoos and scares to hide his past from the world that surrounds him.

Body Type: He has a Unique build to him, yet with a strong build. His body is slim as it has adapted to his quick movements, parquor, and Muay Thia martial arts. His body is like a story, with unique scars all over his body, as each scar tells a tale of his past.
Image: Code Name Red X ( Complete ) 166545a2b0talon.jpg

|CHARACTERISTICS|
[size=11]Personality: Red, holding true to his own creed, keeps away from conversation. He is quiet, calm, fearless, calculating, and cunning.
Personal Strengths: The top five strengths he is strong with is his lack of fear, always thinking of three plans before making his move, able to think quickly, never getting mad under stress, art "painting", fighting, and smithing.
Personal Weaknesses: A man who is terrible with conversation, he is never good at a long conversation with people as he keeps things short. Romance is a evil taboo to him as being terrible among women ; being terrible antisocial.
Personal Hero: He has no personal hero's, he was taught by monks and assassin's retired from their past jobs. All he cares about know is being paid and working till the day he dies.
Dreams and Ambitions: With being a lone assassin, he wanted to create something unique. Like art, he wanted to create something special. A man with a dream of creating his own creed, much like the assassins. Yet he wants to be a mercenary group, with being neutral he has no hatred for anyone on this world. One person he will NOT hunt or attack is the avatar, with his knowledge of the balance of chi and the need of the Avatar to keep this balance he refuses to even confront or attack the avatar. Attacking kings and queens are another thing off his list, he is a man who attacks other assassins and warriors not people who can not fight back or wearing a crown to support the people, why kill and cause chaos, with chaos he has no job...so why kill royalty?

2. Open Road/ scenery
3. Smithing
4. Being Alone
5.reading

Dislikes:
1. Talking
2. People
3. Large cities
4. Chaos
5. Random pointless Violence

Brief History:

During the night of the Lunar Eclipse, Red was born. With his birth defect causing him to carry a red "X" in his left eye, he was chosen to live the life of the assassin. Born into a monk temple secluded from the world, he was taught the life of a mercenary. From day one he was trained from day in and day out to fight and learn the trait of survival. With the many years till the day he turned 15 he hated pointless violence, came to respect the choices people had made and the life cycle of the avatar. Though this being is not his hero or idol. he respect the knowledge and years to master all the elements.

Red has only master two types of elements, Dark and Earth. He also has a combo against electricity. These two elements help him in his job and lifes work. Dark bending for all of his life, he has mastered the ability to shadow step. he can jump from one spot to another within a second, though he can not do this ability too many times as it drains his strength tremendously. Earth bending his branched out to metal bending giving him the ability to run on walls which have metal on them, which is why he lined his boots with metal just in case if a certain wall does not have metal in it. This also helps him move his blades much faster without having the need to hold them. There is another reason why he has his armor lined with metal, knowing that metal attracts electrons, he uses it as an advantage to charge his attacks when going up against another bender using an electric attack, thinking of many back doors with the unexpected with his line of work. All in all, he uses his Leather/ metal armor combo as a conductor to counter electrical attacks that are aimed upon him.

With the abilities he knows, the man only uses his talents for his job at being a mercenary. With no real hatred for anyone, he never takes anyone personal, it's just business. He has his rules with his job, no royalty hits and he refuses to attack the avatar. The number one rule he goes by is that if the kill just causes pointless chaos he will not pursue that hit, he will simply just walk away without really saying a word.

Once he had joined the Night Angel Clan him and Exodus created an group to fight corruption and the enemies of the Planet. They now control the government of the Dark Nation and are in the process of reducing crime and corruption within the Dark Nation. Also with a planned alliance and discussion with the Vermillion Dragon Empire, things are looking up.

Last edited by TheLOONEYmuffin on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated for the time jump of 13 years.)
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Code Name Red X ( Complete )   Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:03 pm

Sorry But You may only have two Elements Smile Try to elimate one of them please and then I will be able to give the 'OK'.

`River
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Code Name Red X ( Complete )   Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Already edited that before you're post xP
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Code Name Red X ( Complete )   Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:20 pm

OK,

APPROVED!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Name Red X ( Complete )   Code Name Red X ( Complete ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code Name Red X ( Complete )
Page 1 of 1