Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Light royals (Almost Complete!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_vote_lcapLight royals (Almost Complete!) I_voting_barLight royals (Almost Complete!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_vote_lcapLight royals (Almost Complete!) I_voting_barLight royals (Almost Complete!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Light royals (Almost Complete!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Light royals (Almost Complete!) Empty
PostSubject: Light royals (Almost Complete!)   Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:18 am

Light royals (Almost Complete!) ImagesCA0VKTQ3
    |BASICS|
    Name: King DAISUKE (大輔) Sato
    Birthplace: Estate of the royal family
    Current Residence: Light Bender palace of the Vermilion Dragon Empire
    Element: Light
    Weapons:
      Name: Hammer of relighting
      Amount: Just 1
      Type: Battle Hammer
      Appearance:
      Special Abilities: Uses light bending to reinforce the weapon. It can magnify one's bending abilities. Will not work in the hands of another bender once choosen it's guardian, until they die. The weapon then is passed down the blood line to those who can use light bending.
      Origin/History: It's been said that the hammer was Forced by the creation spirits long ago and given to the first man of the royal family, only to be passed down through generations.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Late summer of 663
    Hobbies: Reading and enjoying the beating of the earth's natural rhythm.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Straight, Little shorter than shoulder length, Dark brown hair
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Height: 6'10"
    Clothes: (Look at the Pix.)
    Skin: Tough and wore from battle
    Body Type: Large and Well built

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: King Daisuke is a kind king and helps his people as much as possible. On the other hand he is strong and stuborn and alway determind. He isn't afraid to listen to the cries of his people in their need of aid.
    Personal Strengths: Strong, Taticful, Brave, Generous, family oriented, and honorable.
    Personal Weaknesses: Proud, Stuborn, won't back down from a challenege, and fearless.
    Personal Hero: His Great Grandfather
    Dreams and Ambitions: To become a great ruler in which the people love.

Likes: Fighting, His kingdom, His family, His pride, seeing his childern grow, and Nature, including the sun mostly.

Dislikes: Disobedient poeple, the people who murdered his cousin and his family, those who seem to NEED a fight, Sore losers, and bandits/Theives/assassians/thugs/etc.

Extra information: Once the former king and his family was assainated, Daisuke Was next in line for the throne as he was the cousin of the former king and no other heir before him was alive. Not the former king's sons (Dead from the assaination); Not Daisuke's Mother, the former king's Sister (died from illness); and not even The kings father, who married into the family (Dead from grief). He has a sister but after she went to the dark nation to marry, she was never hear from again. (Daisuke is Elarang's and Red X's Uncle.)

Light royals (Almost Complete!) 640x640_6673_Princess_2d_fantasy_princess_girl_woman_portrait_picture_image_digital_art
    |BASICS|
    Name: Queen NAOMI (直美) Sato
    Birthplace: High classed Noble family of the Nation
    Current Residence: Light Bender palace of the Vermilion Dragon Empire

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Early Spring of 677
    Hobbies: Plays many musical instruments, is a herbalist, and Draws/paints.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Long straight hair, reaching to the middle of her lower back. It appears to look White.
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5'7"
    Clothes: (Look at the pix.)
    Skin: Clear, Soft, Pale Skin
    Body Type: Small and slim; Looking as if she hasn't worked a day in her life.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Queen Naomi is a kind women. Like her husband, She cares for the poeple and especially for the Childern. While her husband cover the parents, Naomi looks to the childern and helps them. She mostly sees the good in people but can be quiet gullible some of the time though. She always makes a good arguement and is very observant.
    Personal Strengths: Observant, Caring, family oriented, Kind, polite, elegant.
    Personal Weaknesses: Blood, Pain, Fear, Innocence, and knowlege of out side world.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Become a good queen that can help support her king in his time of need.

Likes: Children, music, nature, Her family, cheering people up, and helping where she can.

Dislikes: bandits/Theives/assassians/thugs/etc, Blood, darkness, Being helpless to those she could of helped, and being alone.

Extra information: Blood Mother of Lona and step mother of Keiichi. Pregnant with another one of Daisuke's children.

Light royals (Almost Complete!) ImagesCA88DBMT
    |BASICS|
    Name: Prince KEIICHI (圭一) Sato
    Birthplace: The Palace of the light nation
    Current Residence: The Palace of the Light Nation
    Element: Light
    Weapons: A elemental blade to channel his bending through.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Summer of 688
    Hobbies: Getting together with women and Training.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Straight, Shoulder length, Brown hair
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Height: 5'11"
    Clothes: (Look at Pix.)
    Skin: Tough from training and taned like his father.
    Body Type: Though he is still a teen, He wis muscular from training with his father.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Keiichi is a bit on the wild side. He is young and loves a good challenege. He also likes Young girls as most teen boys did. Being a prince he has no problem picking up the ladies. Keiichi takes pride in his bending competition that he normally takes part in.
    Personal Strengths: Strong, Talented at bending, thinks ahead, attractive, flirting, and more.
    Personal Weaknesses: Pride, ambitious, Young, frankness, and Stuborn
    Personal Hero: no one atm
    Dreams and Ambitions: Be a better King than his father!

Likes: The other gender, bending, competeing, challeneges, and playing around with his sister.

Dislikes: Weaklings, His father on occations, Bullies, Snails, and the cold.

Brief History For the whole family: The king before, Daisuke's Cousin, and his family was assinated by an unknown party. After running out of heir, Daisuke and his family was called to the thrones to serve their kingdom. He has two childern so far: His eldest son, Keiichi; and His daughter Lona. Lona and keiichi are only half siblings but still siblings. Keiichi was the son of Daisuke's first wife and Lona from Naomi, His current Wife. He also has another child on the way; Wonder if it'll be a boy or a girl.

The king and his family rule the kingdom with a open and large heart. The king it mighty and will protect his people; The Queen is kind and will heal her people; the Prince is still young and will one day take the place as protector; And hopefully The Princess lona will do the same as her mother.

Last edited by River on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Light royals (Almost Complete!)   Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Completed! Bump!
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: Light royals (Almost Complete!)   Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Approved!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Light royals (Almost Complete!)   Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:45 pm

YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light royals (Almost Complete!)   Light royals (Almost Complete!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light royals (Almost Complete!)
Page 1 of 1