Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_voting_barA past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_voting_barA past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A past that hurts [Open]

Go down 
+2
Loolaalee
Denebe Morisue
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:05 am

(Due to Denebe's absence, the next post goes to Sonnet. If they do not post by 11/20/14 at 10:00 PM MST, then it will move to the next person in line, which is Noritoko)
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:27 am

Time's up! Nori, if you are able, please post, otherwise I might as well shut this topic down due to the inactivity of its members
Back to top Go down
Noritoko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Noritoko

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:24 am

Rika noticed the one with snow leopard go away, that was understandable.
"by the way, Are you blind?" she Asked the Magican boy. "don't take it as an insult, it's a legit question. this is no forest."
Back to top Go down
rentaro
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
rentaro

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:40 am

One of them left, Which was normal since their host was blind and probably blind since he tought they were in a forest. but Alan didn't want to ask, it might be rude.
"by the way, Are you blind?" asked the girl. "don't take it as an insult, it's a legit question. this is no forest."
well she didn't mind asking.
Arashi was obviously more then meets the eye, Alan was willing to give him a chance, but not his trust.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:11 pm

Arashi noticed that the posters had his second identity and quickly gave 'a look of disgust', "ever since that 'joker' cam, people barely came to my shows, about 50% of my crowd left to go to sleep to watch that stupid theft steal jewelry." he said ripping the poster and throwing it into a fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:44 pm

The innkeeper looked at Kuma oddly, wondering why he had brought an animal into his inn. "No animals allowed. Get the cat out," he said. Cato snarled. He hated being called a cat. Kuma was face to face with the man in seconds, his ice sword drawn. "What did you say, you old wretch?" he asked, his jagged blade against the man's throat. The man remained silent, terror in his eyes. "I'm with the kid named Arashi. You will let both me and my companion stay here, and not say anything about this encounter with the others. Got it?" Still silence. Kuma pressed the sword, barely piercing the skin and drawing a small stream of blood. "I said, GOT IT???" he yelled in the man's face. Finally, the man croaked out a feeble "yes sir" and Kuma backed off. He smiled. "Good. From now on, you will call me 'Master Kuma' and address my snow leopard as Cato, not cat." he walked away, taking a key from a peg behind the reception desk and climbing the stairs to his room just as Arashi arrived outside. He heard the faint sound of paper crumpling as he reached the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:11 pm

((OOC: Alright, I'm removing Sonnet and Denebe. New order is Noritoko, Rentaro, Fool-Boy, Loo Li. If people keep missing their posts, I will shut down this topic due to inactivity. Nori, your turn!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A past that hurts [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3