Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barA past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barA past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A past that hurts [Open]

Go down 
+2
Loolaalee
Denebe Morisue
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:26 pm

"I'm Arashi Kudo, I'm a master magician." he closes his hand and opens them to reveal a whole deck of cards.he makes a quick movement and the whole deck disappears. he looks at the crowd smiling. " and yes you could smoke, Alan"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:02 pm

((Holy posting order, batman! The new order is as follows: Loolaalee, Denebe, Sonnet, Noritoko, Rentaro, then Leosan, IN THAT ORDER!! Please follow this so everybody gets a fair amount of turns, especially in a topic this full!))

Kuma inched away from the crowd awkwardly. He wasn't very fond of being in the middle of a crowd, and quite a few people were gathering. Cato followed him, sliding into an alley close by. Cato didn't normally act that way, though. While Kuma hating the spotlight, Cato loved being the center of attention, as long as it was for a good reason. However, something seemed to be scaring him off. Kuma tilted his head slightly, a sign that told Cato to show him the danger. Cato casually walked around the crowd, then paused at the feet of the magician boy who had offered for everyone to stay at the inn. Something was off about that boy, so Cato decided not to trust him. Still, it would be weird if he were to just leave without accepting the offer of a place to stay, so he simply grunted in agreement and followed.
Back to top Go down
Denebe Morisue
Novice
Novice
Denebe Morisue

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:27 am

(Yeah sorry about my lateness, school is torture)

Kiro looked around at everyone, "Uhh is it my birthday?", he asked. Kiro knew what happened he just tried to play it off. "I can assure you", he said as he got up "I am alright".
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:34 am

(Sorry for my lateness, was writing fanfic)

After tailing the hunter, Vayu somehow ended up being invited to a gathering at someone's cabin. Weird, but he obliged. The short trip to the fire nation suddenly became awkwardly complicated, and something about the magician was... Certainly off. "Very well, I don't exactly have anywhere to be tonight." Vayu agreed to the offer.
Back to top Go down
Noritoko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Noritoko

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 4:57 am

Rikka felt That there was something odd with That magical boy, but she clearly Didnt care much. She was more intrested with That Alan Guy. They met before for sûre. But when?
"i can assure you" Said the scraming guy while getting up "i am alright". "Riiiight. And i am a platypus bunny" She joked, "at least You Can stand but i hope You can Walk cause i aint carrying You" she Can never be serious for long, Can she?
Back to top Go down
rentaro
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
rentaro

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:23 am

This was the second Time Alan met a magician. At leat this Time its not for a fight... Yet.
Well he let him smoke. So he was okay In Alan's book, At least for now.
He heard the bare footed girl make à joke to the screaming person. At least someone had a sence of humor. But she did look young, maybe twelve or so. But Alan waited until they where at the inn to Ask. He then Turned to the guy who just got up.
"even if your okay, having a place to stay wont hurt You.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 12:28 pm

Arashi laughed a bit,"alright, first...how do we get out of this forest i was walking for a good two hours." he said, in reality he was only lost for half an hour. he looked around trying to see what is everyone's personality. he could read people's faces...but like he always says, don't judge a book by it's cover.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 2:40 am

Kuma looked at the magician boy curiously. They weren't even in a forest, they were on the side of a street in a bustling city. He just shook his head. Something weird is going on in that kid's head, he thought bitterly. He snapped his fingers and Cato returned to his side. He was beginning to get impatient. After all, the boy had promised them a stay at an inn he rented, yet they were still standing there. If anything, the boy was the one who could lead them where they were trying to go. Finally, he walked away, fairly certain he would go unnoticed since everyone was paying attention to that magician. He instead instructed Cato to follow the scent of the magician, hoping to meet everyone at the inn. The path they followed was uncertain. It was as if the boy had been wandering around aimlessly. Did he really not know how to get around?

Kuma ignored the thought as Cato stopped in front of a run down inn with a sign on the door and a picture of the magician. At first, he thought it was because the boy had rented the place. But upon closer examination, it was a wanted poster. He realized that there were plenty of other posters along the wall of the inn. Apparently, somebody was in desperate need for money to run the inn to be letting the cops post wanted posters. There were two posters of the same person, a girl in a camouflage cloak. The name was listed as "Yami Sentoki". He studied the poster, then switched his attention back to the kid. "The Joker," the poster read. This kid also seemed to have an alias, as Kuma remembered the boy introducing himself as Arashi. Very peculiar. He recoiled at seeing how much money Arashi was worth. He had been around, apparently was a renown thief. Kuma paused and thought for a second. Should he turn Arashi in and take the money, or not? After all, he had offered compassion to the group, but could that have been a ploy? He kept thinking on this as he walked into the inn.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:41 pm

(Bump!)
Back to top Go down
Noritoko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Noritoko

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:50 pm

So... is this topic dead?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A past that hurts [Open]   A past that hurts [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A past that hurts [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next