Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_vote_lcapA Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_voting_barA Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_vote_lcapA Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_voting_barA Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray)   A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:11 am

Akane walked off the wagon that took them to the inner city of Ba Sing Se. After the boat landed on the outer coast of Ba Sing Se, they had to take a cart through the first wall and now the second wall. He relaxed suddenly as he touched Earth Kingdom soil. It was safe here, the Fire Nation Police wouldn't attack him, and no one cared who he was, as long as he didn't make trouble. Akane smiled at Akari as they walked through the upper ring, between rows of magnificent houses, all made of red stucco and stone with terra cotta roofs and ornate wooden carvings and topiary in the yards. Akane walked up the cobbled street to a large red house on a hill. The house was huge, with dragon carvings on the roof and grey and red stone walls on the outside. A magnificent garden with a fountain stood to the left of the yard and a large marble statue of a woman with a harp stood on the right.

Akane turned to Akari, "What do you think?" he asked. Akane smiled as he walked to the door and slid it open. Looking around he snapped his fingers, a small flame appeared in his hand and spread to all of the empty hanging lanterns. As the room filled with light it revealed a large main hall, in the center of the room was a wooden staircase. The staircase led to an upper platform which wrapped around the walls of the room, creating the upper level of the house. The platform allow access to doors which were labeled as "Study and Library" Two other doors rested between the three, both un-labeled but obviously appeared to be the bathroom and bed room. Towards the far wall on that seemed to lead to a kitchen and a dinning hall. Akane smiled as he saw the look on Akari's face, "It took a while to get this," he said, "But it's beautiful isn't it? Oh and by the way...um...I'm not usually accustomed to guests..so there's only one room. But, I'll sleep on the floor, and you can take the bed. Because I doubt you'll want to sleep together especially having just met me." Akane felt like an idiot, would she think that he's suggesting they sleep together? Or would she understand what he meant? Akane bit his lip nervously as he waited for a reply, good or bad he couldn't take back what he said.
Back to top Go down
Ray-nya
Beginner
Beginner
Ray-nya

A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray)   A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:22 am

Akari stood for a moment simply taking the whole thing in. This house was more magnificent than anything she'd ever stepped inside of in her life. She hardly heard Akane speaking, which was a good thing, because if she'd been paying proper attention she'd have been self conscious.
"No. I don't mind. I can just sleep in the living room... Or the library. I think I'd like to camp out in the library," Akari mused. She'd always loved books, but she'd never had a chance to read as much as she liked. It was one of the things she regretted. "Oh! That is, if you don't mind. I mean, if you don't want me in there I can always sleep somewhere else. I don't really care where. Tsuki and I can sleep pretty much anywhere, isn't that right?" Akari turned and stroked Tsuki, who shook her tail and wandered off. God, this place is huge, Akari thought.
"Do you have a garden?"
Back to top Go down

A Dark Past, A New Begginning (Open to Ray)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: Golden Topics-
Jump to: