Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_vote_lcapGreen Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_voting_barGreen Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_vote_lcapGreen Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_voting_barGreen Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexander
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Vexander

Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) Empty
PostSubject: Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3)   Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:35 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Aayla Sakura
    Current Residence: Earth Kingdom's Military Compound
    Element: Earth/Metal
    Weapons: Katana

[size=18]|APPEARANCE|

General Appearance: She has the athletic body of a military soldier but retains her female appearance. Due to an injury in a military operation, she is currently seen with her eye completely covered. Her green eyes but tanned skin reflects her Earth Kingdom's heritage flowing in her veins. Although usually seen in her Standard Military Uniform worn by the Earth Kingdom and her face is covered in the gas masks worn by the 19th Squadron, when she is offduty she is seen wearing a green tunic with yellow trims and a distinctive neckless given to her as a family heilroom.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Due to her loneliness during his youth, Aayla is usually considered to be quite silent and introvert, however; she is known to speak her mind when needed and usually tends to be as open as possible with those who she trusts the most.
    Hamartia: Aquaphobia, although she is confortable in hot springs and hot baths, she can't stand swimming in places where she can't touch the ground.
    Dreams and Ambitions: As any other human being, her current goal is to enjoy her life as much as possible being as happy as she can be. Besides that, she does not have a life achievement but instead focuses on short term goals.
    Brief History: Born in the upper ring as an only child, she didn't meet her family since they died due to a disaster in a ship. Since she was left behind with her grandmother, she managed to survive but was raised in solitude under strict protection out of fear for her live. Nevertheless, as soon as she got the age of adulthood, she decided to break away from her grandma and enlisted in the Military hoping to see the world and break the strong grip on her.
Back to top Go down
Vexander
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Vexander

PostSubject: Re: Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3)   Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:58 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Takeo Yamagushi
    Weapons: Metal Wristbands

|APPEARANCE|
    General Appearance: Slightly muscular but with lean features, Takeo usually dressed as a high ranking noble in the Earth Kingdom although he just comes from a wealthy family. As part of his family's tradition, he usually has a braid in his hair and wears a small soul patch in his chin... although he tends to remove it from time to time. Besides his usual off-duty clothes, he wears the military uniform and gas mask that all Green Masks wear in missions and other duties.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Takeo has a strong personality, usually going to the strict and known by his younger brothers to be quite harsh to them. Although he is just completely disciplined and polite due to his high standards, he is social and likes to communicate with others about different subjects.
    Hamartia: Dislike for low class citizens. Born in a wealthy family, he grew a rejection towards people with lack of social status.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To become the best unnarmed combatant and Martial Arts practioner alive.
    Brief History: Born in a wealthy family, he is the oldest of 4 younger siblings. Since his youth, he has been a strict and disciplined young boy trained and educated with the highest standards. Unfortunately, the status of his family made him a proud man that looks down on lower class citizens and criticizes them heavily to the point of disliking and even hating them... part of his admiration towards martial arts and disciplined guided him to join the Earth Kingdom's Military in order to provide a great legacy towards his family's already outstanding career in different fields. Nevertheless, part of his great struggle in the miltary has been the interaction between low class citizens who are looking for a better life and their different goals... something he has been working on but sometimes fails to achieve.
Back to top Go down
Vexander
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Vexander

PostSubject: Re: Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3)   Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:52 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Kimiko Nakamura
    Weapons: Metal Staff

|APPEARANCE|
    General Appearance: Just like the other Green Masks, Kimiko usually wears the standard military clothing and gas masks for missions, however; even in her off duty uniform, she is usually seen with a set of padded robes and a green tiara. Her black and long hair tends to look kind of green-ish when the sun and the light touches her head directly. Surprisingly, her eyes do not reseemble the Earth's Kingdom heritage since she has deep blue eyes almost turning to white... this cannot be explained by their family yet...
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Although Kimiko is known to be strong headed and strict, she does not lack humor and in fact, likes to joke around and laugh. This is something that might be a situation and a contrast compared to the other Team Leaders within the Green Masks.
    Hamartia: Tends to judge at first glance at someone, and due to her sturborness, she is hard to persuade otherwise.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Learn as much as possible in order to lead her own Military Squadron as soon as possible.
    Brief History: Born in a normal family in the Middle Ring, Kimiko started to train at an early age when she found out that she was an outstanding earthbender. Her prowness and sturborness allowed her to quickly master the control of earth and proceeded to learn as much as possible with Metalbending as soon as she joined the Earth Kingdom's Military Academy. Finding her purpose in life and exploring the path to it eventually lead her to climb up ranks at an early age to the point where she could stand out easily in battle among others and she didn't allow anyone to look down on her although she is a female. Eventually, she was tasked to join the newly created 19th Squadron of the Metal Bending Division... to her dismay, she was tasked to join a fresh Officer with little to no experience... and she is not comfortable with the idea.
Back to top Go down
Vexander
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Vexander

PostSubject: Re: Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3)   Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:54 am

Complete! Please Review
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3)   Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:20 pm

All three are approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3)   Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Mask's Squad Leaders (3 out of 3)
Page 1 of 1