Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_vote_lcapImperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_voting_barImperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_vote_lcapImperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_voting_barImperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed!   Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:51 pm

By decree of Emperor Eldunar, the Imperial Armed Forces are in need of military leaders! The Empire needs leaders for the Imperial Navy, Army, Airship Forces, Special Soldiers, the Yu-Yan Archers and Vanguard! These are the positions needed:

General of the Army
Grand Master General of the Yu-Yan Archers
Fleet Admiral
General of the Airship Force
Vanguard General of the Imperial Vanguard
General of the Imperial Special Soldiers

Those who are given the job will receive:

- An Estate and Palace outside of the city
- An Ember Island Estate
- A Position on the Council of Seven

If you are interested please respond soon!

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed!   Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:16 pm

General Nahseta Korohoi reporting for General of special soldiers. (Plz)
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed!   Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:41 pm

John Itaruki (Link in signature) reporting for duties of 'General Of The Army'.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Firelord Jack
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Firelord Jack

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed!   Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:15 pm

If no one takes fleet admiral ill take it (Iroh Azula) just pm me to approve or not
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed!   Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:22 am

I'm approving all of you for your applied positions, just pm me your charries when they're done.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed!   Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:46 pm

My character is in WIP, I'll try to finish it now... had a lot of homework XD
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Certus stormbringer
Novice
Novice
Certus stormbringer

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed!   Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Reserving Vanguard General of The Imperial Vanguard.

Will have a character up soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed!   Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Proclamation: Military Leaders Needed!
Page 1 of 1