Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Carver's Squad 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Carver's Squad I_vote_lcapCarver's Squad I_voting_barCarver's Squad I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Carver's Squad

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Carver's Squad Empty
PostSubject: Carver's Squad   Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:24 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Roth Larsen
    Birthplace: Fire Nation
    Current Residence: Earth Nation
    Element: Fire
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons: Two Katana's, one dagger

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: (What day was your character born?)
    Blood type: B-
    Hobbies: Reading
    Quirks: Roth can crack his fingers, his elbows, his knees, his neck, back, hips, thighs and just about every other joint in his body.
    Family:
    Father: Richard, Alive
    Mother: Kiara, Alive
    Wife: Samara
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:
    Long black hair that his tied up in a pony tail aside from his bangs which hang down the sides of his face.
    Eyes: Light brown eye's, slightly narrow.
    Height: 5,11
    Clothes: He wears traditional hakama and gi in indigo blue patterned with a white diamond kamon made up of four small white diamonds. He wears glasses but they are "for show", he only wears them as an accessory.
    Skin: Roth has pale and fair skin, it's surprisingly gentle and soft.
    Body Type: Roth is a slender man with an athletic figure, his body is fit and tough with noticeable muscular form.
    Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Roth a very intelligent and collected man. He is calm in almost any situation and never seems to suffer from fear, shock or panic regardless of what he is put through. He is very devoted to his wife and the squad he is a part of. Roth has the loyalty of a dog and will always fight to the end in a never give up mentality regardless of the consequences.

Personal Strengths:

1. Master Swordsmen: Having spent most of his life with a blade in his hand, Roth has become a complete master. He is an extremely skilled swordsman, using swift, refined, orthodox moves of the Mujushin Kenjutsu discipline. He is lightning quick with a sword, making the movements of his blade like a faint shimmer in the air, moving so quick that it surpasses the speed of creating a blur and instead gives only a brief shimmer of the blade.

2. Flame Samurai: Roth is not quite a master at Fire bending, however he has mastered the ability of using his fire bending ability to compliment his skill with a blade. For example, he can use skillful fire bending to heat the hilt of his blade, then spread the heat up the sword to make the sword as hot as flame and able to cut through materials much more easier, he can also bend fire around his sword with out damaging the blade. He can also extend the length of his blade by using fire bending to make a longer flame sword. Other then that, his ability's in fire bending by itself are just below a master, one could call him an Adept Fire Bender.

Personal Weaknesses:

1. No Sword?: Roth was always stubborn when it came with battle. While his skill with a sword is unparalleled, sadly it is only that, and fire bending that he brings to the table. He cannot fight in any other way other then with his sword, or with fire bending. Take his sword away though, he becomes very exposed and much easier to beat.

2. Little self-preservation: Roth will always throw himself head first into the fire, leading the charge is possible. While he does have common sense and knows not to jump in what will clearly kill him, he will almost never shy from a fight even if the odds are against and he will never run regardless of how much damage he takes. This make's him easy to take advantage of when you have something he cares about and is fighting back for it.

Hamartia: Roth will not kill women or children, leaving a female opponent capable of finishing what he might not be able to.
    Personal Hero: Sokka
    Dreams and Ambitions: To introduce to the world his from of swordplay and get rich through teaching the world so he and his wife may live happy together.

Likes: Reading, Writing, Swordplay, Poetry, Spending time with his wife.

Dislikes: Cocky people, Sweet Tea, Swearing, Pizza with Olives.

Brief History: Roth spent most of his life in a dojo, learning how to use a sword. As a child he was born into a family that were the sensei's of there own dojo. Richard and Kiara who owned there own dojo wanted there child to be able to exceed them both in swordplay. So naturally, when Roth was born, they poured as much time as they could into training him. This caused some jealousy from the other students and it seemed Roth always got special treatment. While all the students were attended to properly, it was Roth that was given just a bit more lessons. Many students challenged Roth, however each time they tried to beat him they always lost. Roth was a prodigy that rose to becoming the number one student. It was in the dojo that he met Samara as well. She was almost as good as he was, making every match between them very exciting and intense. Roth won every time, but Samara always came the closest to beating him. It was through there interest in swordplay that they got together. Roth eventually joined the military in the Earth Nation with Samara who he married soon after they arrived to the Earth Nation. Being able to use his fire bending abilities for the Earth Nation proved Roth as a great asset to the military. Once they realized how strong Roth was, they decided to pair him up with Jack Carver. The two when working together almost mirrored each other in terms of combat. Roth was the orthodox and composed fire bending samurai. While Carver was the unorthodox, wild, air bending hunter. The two made a great team together and it didn't take them long at all to become friends. Roth become the second in command of Carver's squad and Carver become one of the few friends that Roth has. To this day the two of them are fairly close in terms of skill and work very well together with the rest of the squad.

Last edited by Jack Carver on Mon May 27, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Carver's Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Squad   Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:41 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Kye Jensen
    Birthplace: Dark Nation
    Element: Darkness
    Weapons: Two hidden half swords, hidden finger blades, poisonous darts. Several knives, shurikan throwing stars.

|OPTIONAL|
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: Meditation
    Quirks: Kye always stays in shady spots, even if there is no sun he prefers the darkest place he can find.
    Family:
    Father: Adam, Alive
    Mother: Waifu, Alive
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:
    Dark Blonde and spiky with his hair curving back to give him a slightly slicked back look.
    Eyes: Green, average size.
    Height: 6,1
    Clothes: Kye wear's a unique type of black sunglasses that clip right onto his individual eye's rather then the standard glasses that go on the user's ears. He wears a long black fire resistant coat. Underneath he wears a form fitting black shirt that goes up and covers his neck in a collar. Underneath his coat he also wears a few straps and holsters for his weapons and equipment. He wears black Kevlar gloves, black cargo pants and black boots.
    Skin: Kye has slightly tanned white skin, it's fairly rough to the touch.
    Body Type: Kye has long, lean muscle that gives him the look of being a big guy. He is not as muscular as he could be but that does not mean his body is not strong. With a body built for speed and quickness he has a slightly slender appearance with broad shoulders and thick arms and legs.
    Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Jensen rarly shows his personality to anyone. He is almost always quiet and doesn't seem to show much emotion. However the most prominent fixed element of Jensen's personality is that he is a
    loner. He undertakes missions exclusively alone and rarely displays
    strong emotion even towards close acquaintances. However, he can be prone to more emotional reactions. He has retained
    strong affection in the past for a woman he almost married. He has even almost committed suicide to save his mother and father.
    Although he has a general distrust of authority - perhaps as a
    consequence of his experiences in law enforcement - Jensen respects and
    trusts his squad leader Jack Carver and reacts badly when that trust is not reciprocated. He shows antipathy towards his colleague Roth Larsen, who regards him with disdain in return - although their dislike of each other appears to be fairly superficial. It can be inferred that Kye is both a smoker and a drinker. Kye is able to cope with a lot of things, as he
    takes his separation from his engaged girlfriend in stride.
    Personal Strengths:

1. Beyond Athletic: Kye's athletic ability is beyond human capability. His speed is like a blur to the naked eye and he can perform complex maneuvers that would make a parkour artist pass out from amazement. Kye's free running and parkour ability make him faster and quicker then any regular human could be. His reflexes are also lightning fast and all of his movements come off as quick blurs to people.

2. Dark Bending Master: Kye's abilities in Dark Bending have grown to the highest level possible, Kye uses his dark bending to aid in his stealth capability. He can shroud himself in a blanket of darkness that makes him virtually invisible in the dark, in shady spots he will appear only as a slight shimmer.

3. Art of the Ninja: Kye main form of fighting and his role in the squad is his role as the Ninja, or the scout. Kye is a master of Espionage, Sabotage, Assassination, Disguise, unconventional warfare and the martial arts connected to Ninjutsu. This makes his martial arts the best of the entire squad, with a speed and fighting ability that is unparalleled to anyone else.

Personal Weaknesses:

1. Self preservation: Kye is almost a polar opposite to Roth, while Roth will always be willing to throw himself into danger, Kye will never in a fight where the odds are even slightly against him, he may even run from fair fights if the circumstances allow it. Either way though, more then half the time he will only stay in a fight if the odds are against his opponent.

2. No Darkness, no fight: Furthering Kye's weakness of Self preservation, Kye will not even fight unless he has spots of darkness to go to. While he could always create his own darkness, he instead always prefers to be in natural darkness. Meaning that maybe even if the fight is fair or the odds are with him, he may just leave the battle to his other squad mates if there is no natural darkness around.

3. Ruthless: When the circumstances allow it, Kye is merciless, he will not hesitate to kill anyone. This has made him very cold and distant, he doesn't like making friends, he only likes acquaintances and colleagues. Naturally, he will not go out of his way to save others and he doesn't have any allies other then his squad.

Hamartia: Fire Bender's: Due to traumatic events in Kye's past, he has a very high fear of fire, making fire benders his worst enemy. He will be very weak, not frozen with fear, but weak to the point of performing only like a normal human could. He forgets most of his training and abilities and is rendered to fighting like a student. Only in the most extreme of circumstances could he ever even consider over looking his fear and fighting a fire bender at full power.
    Personal Hero: N/A
    Dreams and Ambitions: To use the darkness to kill everyone who's hearts are trapped in it.

Likes: Meditation, Pizza with olives, Darkness, Solitude, Fighting

Dislikes: Light, Fire, Pizza without olives, socializing.

Brief History: Kye Jensen was born in the Dark Nation. He was raised in secret however. Adam and Waifu, Kye's parents, were born in a lesser known part of the Dark Nation that held a religion for the Dark spirits. Kye and Waifu were apart of this church. The church was very strong and harsh about it's teachings, everyone that lived under the church was practically forced to live under the church's lifestyle that it demanded it's followers live in. The reason why Kye was raised in secret was because based on the church's calender, it was Adam and Waifu who were supposed to have a child that would have to be sacrificed to the Dark Spirits. The church believed that by feeding the Dark Spirit's new born babies, they would continue to have miracles performed for them and stay within there good intentions. The calender would cycle around the couples of the church and choose who would be scheduled to have a child next. Adam and Waifu at that time were very devoted to the church, however when they had their child, they had second thoughts about sacrificing him. So they raised him secret. They sent him away as much as they could though to minimize the chance of him being spotted. He went to school, Ninjutsu class, hunting classes, study groups, writing classes, cooking classes, you name it. Kye went all over the place, yet there was always time for him to spend time with his parents. As the years went by though the church put more and more pressure on Adam and Waifu, demanding they conceive a child for the spirits. As the pressure rose however, the church investigated them, seeing if maybe they already had a child or not. Kye was about 13 at this time.
    Eventually the church was able to find Kye, and were able to figure out that he was the son of Adam and Waifu. The church kidnapped Kye soon after, while Adam and Waifu raced to stop them. The church did not kill the couple but they did injure them enough to continue to leave with Kye. The church figured that even though Kye was now too old, that it would be a substantial sacrifice since he was the son of Adam and Waifu. Once he was in the church, he was prepared for the sacrifice, placed on the altar, and was about to be sacrificed when a young girl threw herself in front of the blade.
    Kye did not know her, however this girl had her own story of rapidly growing hatred for the church. Kye was able to get a good look at her eyes before she was grabbed and pulled back by the other church followers. That was just enough time for Adam and Waifu to come charging in. While they had no fighting training, they did have swords. They tried to fight there way to Kye as best they could while Kye was forced to watch. It didn't take long for the church to subdue them though. The church then proclaimed that they should be sacrificed as well. However Kye quickly yelled that only he should be sacrificed and in return the church spare his parents lives. The church agreed enough to not place blades on Adam and Waifu's throats anymore. That was all Kye needed, he didn't want his parents to die. So he stole the blade from the man that was supposed to kill him, and finished the job by slitting his own throat.
    It was during this time that many aren't sure what happened to Kye. All that's know is that shortly after Kye cut his throat and fell to the ground, Fire Nation troop swarmed in to put an end to the evil church. During the chaos however, Kye's body vanished without a trace. While they didn't know this, Kye was transported to the spirit world, where he met the Dark spirits. Instead of eating him though, they trained him. The reason why not even Kye know's. However for 10 years they trained him in the dark arts of the ninja, Dark Bending and rose to make him as athletic as he is now. After 10 years he found himself back in the real world, a man now.
    In the real world he was able to reunite with his parents after the long 10 had passed. He was even able to find the girl who tried to save him. The encounter got Kye a girlfriend. The girl's name was Akane. After a couple years of being together and living in the Dark Nation, Kye and Akane decided to get engaged and moved to the Earth Nation where they could start a new life together. It was there Kye enlisted in the Earth Nation military with his Ninjutsu and Dark Bending abilities. It was there though that his life too a huge turn around. Based on his skill set, Kye was put on top secret missions for the Earth Nation, eventually becoming a Dai Lee Agent in the process. His time as a Dai Lee Agent was what caused him to really grow his love for darkness. He always had an odd fixation to it since he left the spirit world, it's only in the Dai Lee however that it became a part of his life. He become slightly obsessed with it, always wanting to remain in the darkness as much as possible. During all this however, Akane and Kye were growing apart. Akane joined the Kyoshi warriors, while Kye was a Dai Lee Agent, this made both of there schedules very different and therefore they almost never saw one another. Eventually, Kye was sent on a mission to go to the Fire Nation which went horribly wrong. Kye was out numbered and out matched and eventually was put into a coma during battle. His fellow Dai Lee Agents were able to extract him and take him back to the earth nation where he was in the hospital and in a coma for a year. During that time, Akane had moved on to someone else, the change wasn't hard for Akane as she didn't see herself being very attached with him any more any way. Once he woke up from this coma, he had to go back into a life of hardship, one where he was without Akane. Despite the pain that it caused him, he was able to shake it off and move on. Once he awoke from the coma he was told that he was being reassigned to the squad of Captain Jack Carver. Once in the squad, Kye grew to respect Carver over time, and began a sort of rivalry for Roth.

Last edited by Jack Carver on Tue May 28, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Carver's Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Squad   Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:03 pm

I approve both of these apps!
Back to top Go down

Carver's Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Squad   Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:10 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Kuabara Volgin
    Birthplace: Earth Nation
    Element: Earth
    Weapons: Armor plated spiked gloves, spiked steel gauntlets, bladed greaves.

|OPTIONAL|
    Blood type: (Your character blood type)
    Hobbies: Eating
    Quirks: Eating
    Family:
    Father: Hugo, Alive
    Mother: Sandra, Alive
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Short bright red and wild and spiky.
    Eyes: Big red eye's
    Height: 8,3
    Clothes: Kuabara wears a crimson red cape with a big fur collar around his neck. He wears red roman style armor with tan colored designs around his muscles and a roman sash.
    Skin: Kuabara has skin as hard as a rock, it's rough, strong and is covered with multiple scars.
    Body Type: Kuabara's body is packed with pounds upon pounds of muscle. His body is beyond muscular and he is larger then most body builders and is currently the tallest man in the world. His size and girth could only be compared to an elephant, yet an elephant would never be able to match his strength. His body is meant for raw, overpowering and immeasurable strength.
    Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Although utterly massive in size, the only thing that could be compared to his body is his heart. Although Kuabara can be serious like how any soldier should, his heart is no doubt the biggest part of his body. He will go out of his way not to hurt animals, scare anyone and he'll even try his best not to step on bugs as he walks. He is like a big teddy bear when he's your friend, yet like a colossal monster when he's your enemy. Kuabara is almost always very happy and out spoken, he is never afraid to say how he is feeling and is always honest in his words and actions. Truly out of the whole squad, Kuabara is the most kind and loving out the group. He loves kids, love being around people, and is always protecting as many people as he can. He has shown this many times in when he has gone out of his way to protect his very enemies just to prove a point to them.
    Despite being in the military, he always does his best to never kill people or even hurt people. Kuabara is the gentlest one of the group by far.
    Personal Strengths:

1. Colossal Strength: Kuabara strength goes beyond the capability of any human being. He can lift a total of 5 tons (5000 Ibs) his punches can smash rocks into pieces, destroy most metal and when hitting a person it's a one hit kill just about every time as the impact of a single punch would shatter bones into dust and rupture organs so violently that they might just flat out explode.

2. Earth Bending based martial artist: With his strength, Kuabara uses a unique yet simple form of earth bending wear he is able to cover almost his whole body in a shell of rock yet be unhindered completely by the armor itself. With this armor he can bend it as he wishes. He's not a master at Earth Bending, but to hold his own he uses this armor which lets him take a significant amount of damage and be able to dish it out as well.

3. Hardend Skin and Durability: Due to his many battles and physique, Kuabara's body has gained the natural hardness of thin rock. Making his body much more durable and able to take a lot of damage before being pierced. This is useful for when he fights fast opponents who attempt to break him down with small shots at a time. His durability is what lets him keep going and keep fighting regardless of what kind of damage befalls him. Basically saying, if the wound isn't fatal, he will continue to fight like there is no wound at all.

Personal Weaknesses:

1. All Brawn and no Speed: Kuabara is slow, much slower then a normal human being. His punches which while are quick, they are significantly slower then the speed of a normal human throwing their fist out. Making trained fighter's much more faster them him. Not quite to the point of being able to run circles around him, but enough so that with focus and concentration, one could dodge almost all of his punches and kicks.

2. Never Kill: Kuabara has a firm moral code and holds back extremely often. While his punches can in fact kill someone in a single blow, that does not mean he will do it. When he hits someone, he almost never hits with the intent to kill. He will fight just to stop the fight or cease the conflict, never to kill. This leaves him open to those that may wanna deal the killing the blow that he never capitalized on using.

3. Gentle as can be: Kuabara will never fight in full force if there are innocent people watching, he won't fight hard if there's a chance of collateral damage, he won't fight if it risks the lives of animals or even bugs. His moral code prevents him from fighting to his full strength.

Hamartia: Due to having such a massive body, if someone if a small size were to jump onto the mid section of Kuabara's back, he would be unable to reach back there as all of his muscle prevents him from reaching that far, enabling someone to deal a killing blow right then and there.
    Personal Hero: Toph
    Dreams and Ambitions: To help bring a world where there is no more violence.

Dislikes: Violence, battle, Pizza with olives, spicy food.

Brief History: Kuabara was born in the earth nation. He was raised in a world of wrestling and earth bending for sport. Growing up he trained by wrestling bears, lions, tigers and even once wrestled a flying bison and a elephant bull. Kuabara was known as "The Red Cyclone" before the military. Despite being a strong fighter though, his parents were very diligent in teaching him to be a good man with conviction and a firm moral code. Whenever he wasn't wrestling, they taught him how to be a loveable man. They showed him the true courage in loving everyone always, and never hurting someone unless there was no other way. Kuabara therefore learned how to fight with the intention to pin and not hurt. As he became more and more popular in the Earth Bending tournaments, he was eventually suggested to go to the military. While Kuabara is non-violent, he is also a man that wants nothing more then peace. So he said he would join the military only if it meant he could stay away from killing people. While at first the Earth Nation Military found this as an odd request since being a soldier meant having to kill people if you have to. They thought about it and understood that Kuabara would be a huge asset in the military, yet standing as a guard would be waste of his abilities, so they sent him on a waiting list for the independent squads and was promoted to a private rank. It didn't take long for Carver to notice the big man. Carver himself didn't share the same moral code, but he had a deep respect for someone that wanted to bring that into the military. So instead of letting go to a squad where he would have been forced to kill. Carver decided to take him in and told him that while this squad would kill if they has to, they would still do whatever they could to help bring and maintain peace. Kuabara was happy to join as a result of this. As of now, he is a muscle of the group, able to do all the heavy lifting and pulverize any enemy armor or size down large numbers.

Last edited by Jack Carver on Mon May 27, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Carver's Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Squad   Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:07 pm

(This app is finished)

|BASICS|
    Name: Eva Shepard
    Birthplace: Water Tribes
    Element: Water, Spirits
    Weapons: Medical equipment

|OPTIONAL|
    Blood type: AB-
    Hobbies: Drawing, singing.
    Quirks: Arachnophobic, while tough Eva tends to steer clear of spiders.
    Family:
    Father: Jack, Deceased
    Mother: Eve, Alive
    Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BH3tIRynQA&list=FLtIRr2Dt_O8XLy_vw28Feug (I will note that it's just the music, the pic doesn't have anything to do with Eva, however the title "Mercy of the Living" does.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Long black straight hair. On the battle field it's tied up into a bun or pony tail.
    Eyes: Average size purple colored eyes.
    Height: 5,8
    Clothes: Eva wears a desert colored sleeveless coat with black Kelvar shoulders. She wears an armband with a wolf design on it, she wears desert colored pants with black boots. She wears dark brown gloves with a big belt followed by a bag that carries her medical equipment.
    Skin: Eva has very smooth skin that feels like it is very well cared for and nice, her skin is fair and pale yet is tough against hot and cold weather.
    Body Type: Eva has a very athletic figure, her body is trimmed and slightly muscular with no excess fat on her. Her legs are quite well built and her arms are toned with a nice shaped body and visible abs.
    Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Being a medic Eva is a very empathetic person who has a deep care for others and a strong heart. While Kuabara is more of a loving person, Eva is more of a caring person. The difference being that she will be just as willing to do something hard for the greater good even if you might not like it. At time's she can come off cold but it's never with cold hearted intentions. She is a woman that gets things done and is very firm in her beliefs, willing to do just about anything to achieve them even if she were to come off on a negative light. She possess an incredible amount of loyalty, both to her nation, her home, and Carver. She has a great memory and while she has much weight on her heart she smiles as much as she can. In most cases she is at her most happy and comforting when she it at work and healing someone. She is very smart to in that she never does anything just out of emotion, but everything she does is something she thinks about first. Eva does have a tough exterior to her as well. She is strong and not easily scared, always willing to speak out and do what she feels is right.
    Personal Strengths:

1. Experienced Medic: Through her training and experience Eva has learned how to treat a large variety of wounds and illnesses. She is very adept in surgery as well and can work very quickly and effectively even under pressure.

2. Blood bender: Due to her experience as a water bender and many events of her past Eva has gained the ability to bend blood. She knows how to bend the blood of others and in herself. This helps her immensely for medical purposes, able to control blood flow and virtually remove the problem of bleeding or even internal bleeding, leaving her less problems in treating wounds.

3. Spirit Bender: Eva has gained the ability to bend the spirits themselves. She can communicate with spirits and the deceased, she can even summon some spirits from the spirit world, making her a wild card in the battle field as she can summon spirits that can be quite deadly. What it mostly is used for though is an environmental advantage. She can summon spirits which can remain unseen by the human eye and they can cover the entire field then relay all the information back to her. Making her not only the medic of the group, but like the map and radar as well.

Personal Weaknesses
    :

1. Little fighting ability: Although you would think being in the Earth Nation military that she would be a better fighter, yet she is not. She is currently learning martial arts from Carver and Jensen so her fighting abilities are that of a student. Naturally unless she is fighting a student, or someone with no fighting ability, it's unlikely that she will win in a straight up fight.

2. A Medic, not a killer: Although Eva can blood bend, she uses it only for medical purposes. If she is ever forced to use it on a person, it's only to immobilize so that she can escape, it's almost never to kill or even injure unless there is virtually no other way.

3. Spirits can be a burden: It wasn't very long ago that Eva obtained her ability to communicate with spirits and summon them. While that in it self is something she is good at, her mind has not yet adapted to having to deal with spirits. Leaving her mental state vulnerable the more she deals in spiritual affairs. This limits her from summoning spirits, especially deadly ones unless she has to.

Hamartia: By herself, Eva is very vulnerable and easy to defeat.
    Personal Hero: Jack Carver
    Dreams and Ambitions: To help bring a world where there will be no need for medics.

Dislikes: Spiders, the heat, pizza with olives, spicy food, Bullying.

Brief History: Eva was born in the Water Tribes, in a smaller town that was within the frozen glaciers. The town was built by both Fire Nation and Water Nation people shortly after the fall of Ozai. It was to be a symbol of the peace that was now shared between the Fire Nation and the Water Nation. Among the people that helped build the town was a Fire Nation soldier named Jack, and a Water Nation healer and mystic named Eve. As the town was being built the Water Nation requested that Eve have protection since she was very cherished by the Water Nation. When he got the job Jack had though this woman was an old hag. Yet when he met her she was a beautiful woman who looked no older then 25 at the most. Upon being assigned to protect her he stayed professional and kept his personal feelings to himself. yet after a month of protecting her they finally started a conversation. From the first conversation they had after Jack's shift, they had a 10 minutes conversation everyday. It lasted for 2 weeks before Jack invited her out to dinner. From there they got closer, as the dates became more frequent. With that they grew closer. Jack found out more about how Eve was a spiritualist and a mystic, able to communicate with the spirits and also water bend. Jack was able to talk to his dead grandfather through her one time. He became very interested in her. Eve learned more about Jacks tales as a soldier. Eve even asked to be shown some martial arts moves that he learned. Overall the two were hitting it off rather well. It wasn't long at all before Jack had decided to move into the Water Nation town so he could live with Eve. She in fact was the one who ended up asking him. It was an interesting learning experience for Jack, once they moved in together he expected that they could do more intimate things. Yet Eve didn't believe in that until a man and a woman were married first. It was tough for Jack to say the least but he was able to get over it for her. They did get married shortly after and once they did they had a child. A little girl who the named Eva.

Eva was a lot like her mother, a natural water bender who had a strong morality about her. She was a very caring young girl as well who seemed to always like fixing things, even trying to fix things that were already fixed, breaking them as a result. Seeing how Eva liked to fix things, in addition to regular school Eve also taught her about the human body, eventually teaching her the basics of medicine. As she grew older she grew smarter, becoming a prodigy in medicine. She also had a passion for survival techniques. So Jack taught her how to survive out in the wild, with her water bending it made it considerably easier as she could just bend the water out of water sources and bend out the impurities within dirty water.
    On these trips Jack taught Eva about the world as well. Eve showed Eva the good things in life and told her that she could go far, while Jack showed her all the darkness that the world came with. He showed her the harsh realities. One simple example he used was a fish that was in the ocean. It was swimming around by itself, just doing it's own thing. It's life was simple but it was good. Yet shortly after, a bigger fish came to eat it up. Showing that there will always be someone stronger then you that will try to take all you have for themselves. It was a simple principle he used for the world overall. Eva respected both of her parents for what they did.
    There was one problem with Eva though.
    Now Eve is in fact a spiritualist and a mystic, meaning that she can be in direct contact with them. Making spirits attracted to her as well, both the good and bad one's. So when Eva was born, that attraction moved from Eve, to Eva. Because of this, growing up Eva did see spirits, she saw a couple harmless creatures that would just be passing by, maybe a couple would look at her for a moment, yet over all it was nothing severe. It was only when she was in her teens that spirits started trying to talk to her. Eve did her best to protect Eva from the dark spirits, however the protection could only do so much. It wasn't long before she had undergone her first real attack. It was simple, yet it was enough for Eve to bring other spiritualists over to help reinforce the protection. All that happened to Eva was she was sleeping one day when she suddenly couldn't breath. She crashed and banged things to get the attention of her parents and when they arrived they saw black hand marks around her neck.
    There were dark spirits that wanted her, so Eve and the other spiritualist spent a lot of time trying to shield her. Eventually they were able to successfully bless her completely so she wouldn't be attacked anymore. In the future though Jack and Eve knew that would have to keep an eye on this.
    A couple years later Eva continued to excel in medicine, and it wasn't long at all before she wanted to go to the Earth Nation where she could learn more about it. She was only 19 though so Jack went with her for a while just to help get her foot in the door. He bought her a place of her own and got her into a medical school where she could further her education in that department. Her life in medical school was simple enough, she had good grades, held a part time job, had a boyfriend and was pretty happy with how things were. However it all changed when a dark spirit known as Gabriel set it's eye's on her.
    Gabriel was a spirit that took the form of normal humans and walked the earth. Gabriel saw the richness of Eva's spirit, and he wanted her for himself. So he found Eva's boyfriend and possessed him so he could get close to her. Gabriel was indeed able to get close to her. He asked if he come over and study help her study for school, to which she said yes and let him come over. Shortly after being there he tried coming on to her more and more. At first it was playful and nothing she was worried about, however he pushed on and on, trying to take things a step further every single time. She was comfortable with cuddling and kissing him, however anything beyond that was too far, something which they agreed on. So when he tried to push that limit she tried pushing him away. When he didn't listen however, she quickly knew something was wrong and wasted no time in trying to get away. She just able to get to the window and call for help before he grabbed her and pulled her away. She wasn't a helpless little girl though, she was taught a few things from her father. She was able to fight him for a while, just long enough for Earth Nation soldiers to come and save her. However when they arrived, Gabriel escaped just before they could get to him.
    The Earth Nation gave Eva protection until they could find Gabriel and arrest him.
    She was placed under the protection of a single Dai Lee Agent. A very tough and capable man named Jack Carver. Jack was ordered to follow her around to make sure she was okay. It was just mostly at night though.
    Carver kept to himself and kept his distance from her, only letting himself be seen sometimes by her just for her to know she was there. Eva was thankful for the protection but hated the idea of someone following her even if they were just trying to protect her. It was only a week after keeping an eye on her though that Carver had to spring into action when he spotted Gabriel breaking into her house. Once he got into the house, Gabriel tried to sneak into her room when she was asleep, however Carver stopped Gabriel and threw him down the stairs. They fought for a while. To Carver's surprise the boy was strong, incredibly strong, Gabriel's fist had slammed through the wall at one point. Carver realized that this boy was no ordinary human being. During the battle Eva witnessed what was going on, when she saw her ex boy friend how she didn't see the man he was, instead she saw a monster made of black smoke with crimson red eye's. Gabriel was a tough match for Carver, however the Dai Lee Agent was able to prove victorious in the end. Due to the boy's injuries however he had to be sent to a hospital before he could go to jail.
    It after this encounter that Eva started to try and talk to Carver. Carver was quiet but he acknowledged that she was thankful to him. She grew to like him for what he did, and became persistent in trying to get a few words out of him. She saw a long and interesting story behind his eye's, and she wanted to know more about him. Eventually he started talking to her a little, however it didn't last for long as he was assigned elsewhere since Gabriel was still the hospital and would go right to jail afterwards. Carver went his own way once he was reassigned. Gabriel however was not through with her yet. His wounds healed quickly when nobody was around and he escaped from the hospital, killing the guards in the process. It was at this time that Carver was heading home. He would pass Eva's house in order to get to the first class homes. As he walked home he saw a shady individual in torn hospital clothes running elsewhere. Carver was able to quickly catch on that it was Gabriel. He chased after him to try and stop him but when he did Gabriel attacked with a vicious new power that caught him off guard. Leaving Gabriel free to go after Eva. Carver was far too tough to be taken out that easily though, he went right back to chasing after him. Gabriel however managed to break into Eva's house again, he broke in and grabbed her as she slept. Right as he did, the dark spirit opened a portal to the spirit world. Just as he did though, Carver rushed in. Gabriel pulled Eva in the portal and Carver quickly followed. In the spirit world, Eva and Carver found themselves in an odd looking church. Gabriel had knocked her unconscious and placed her on a bloody table before he turned into his true form which was a hideous monster.
    Carver rushed in the church, yet without his bending ability due to being the spirit world he had to try and stop this monster as a non-bender. He attacked Gabriel and tried to stop him, however the monster inflicted grave wounds on Carver and was quickly defeating him. He kept going however, trying as hard as he could to save Eva. Eva woke up during the battle and turned to see a bloody and battered Carver holding only a knife against a rampaging demon. It was during this moment that she felt a grave concern for Carver and also a deep regret. She felt that she got him into this mess and she wanted to save him. She also cared for him, although the time that they got to know each other was brief, it was long enough for her to understand a bit of who he was and care about him. So with that, she had unlocked the same ability her mother had and was able to call forth spirits to help fight Gabriel. This is what it took for her to unlock her ability in spirit bending.
    With what little fight Carver had left, and with the aid of the spirits, he was able to finally kill Gabriel for good. Eva was then able to seal him into a dark part of the spirit world that was much similar to a prison. Carver passed out from his wounds shortly after.
    Eva with her new found ability was able to tell the spirits to open a portal back to the real world. She dragged Carver through the portal and back into her house. She called for help as quick as she could then began to perform medical treatment on him. However his wounds were too severe and he was losing a lot of blood. It was right as he was to die that she had remembered the old tales of blood benders. Being a water bender herself, in one last desperate attempt, even though none of her family were blood benders, she began to try blood bending. Her hands were hanging over Carver's body, she tried harder and harder to stop his bleeding and get his blood where it needed to be. It wasn't working however. Although weak, Carver lifted his hand up to hers, he lightly grabbed her wrist and told her to stop. Only able to say thank you, and to tell his wife and child that he loved them, and that he was sorry. He then lost consciousness soon after. Eva, with tears in her eye's placed both her hands on his chest. Screaming "Please!" to the spirits, she yelled it out as she tried to blood bend.
    The Earth Nation medical team ran in at this time and quickly went over to Carver to try and work on him. However his vitals were completely gone. Through out all this, somehow, Eve, Eva's mother had heard the calls of her daughter. She then used the spirits to communicate to Eva one more time, telling her to try again.
    Eva walked back over to Carver, shoving away the medical team, she placed her hand on Carver's chest, concentrated, and bending the blood within Carver's heart to force it to start beating again. Shortly after, all his blood began to flow through out his body, and the blood he lost was going back into his body. Once she got his vitals back, the medical team took him back to the hospital where they could continue to work on him now that he was alive.
    Eva stayed with him the whole time he was in the hospital. Her mother and father, Jack and Eve came over to see her in light of what Eve had heard. Eva told them about what happened and how she was going to stay until Carver would wake up. Carver's family came as well, Terra and Laguna who were waiting right with Eva. She got to know Carver's family a bit, told them the same story that she told her parents, about how Carver practically gave his life for someone he only knew in passing. Terra took the story with a heavy heart. It was a great reminder for her. A reminder that no matter how bad things got she would always love her husband dearly. Laguna, although young also understood what happened, and how daddy was a hero.
    It took Carver 5 days to wake up. When he did he was greeted by his wife and child. Eva was just outside when she heard he was awake. Right as she walked in she heard Carver telling Terra that he would go on vacation from work so he could spend time with them again and fix there family. When Eva walked in she gave Carver a big hug before she let him and his family be alone for a while. After 30 minutes Carver let Eva in the room. She told him how sorry she was about all this, feeling like it was her fault. Yet Carver told her that it wasn't and that he'd do it again because it's his job. Eva told him that she wanted to join the military, she felt so helpless through out the whole thing, and she became a medic so she could help people. Yet she almost lost Carver. So a couple days later she signed into the academy. This time Eva and Carver were friends.
    Eva became a soldier when Carver lost his wife a couple years later. She was there for him, she helped him through his grief as best she could, while he was there for her's in his own way. It wasn't long afterwards before Eva became a private. With her skills as a medic and a spirit bender Carver had taken her in his new squad.
    Currently he teach's her more about combat in the squad and has Jensen teach her as well. While Roth is no doubt Carver's closet friends in the squad, Eva is the one that know's Carver's heart more then anyone else.

Last edited by Jack Carver on Mon May 27, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Carver's Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Squad   Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:11 am

(This app is finished)

|BASICS|
    Name: Luna Valentine
    Birthplace: Light Nation
    Element: Light, Nature
    Weapons: Two small Knives, High frequency whistle.

|OPTIONAL|
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: Reading, learning all sorts of skills from her squad mates.
    Quirks: Luna is double jointed in all of her joints, making her oddly flexible.
    Family:
    Mother: Jade, Alive
    Father: Isaiah, Alive
    Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRoW7AtO2H0

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:
    Long dark blue hair that goes down to the middle of her back with her bangs hanging just barely past her eye brows.
    Eyes: Big deep blue eye's with a very gentle and cute gaze to them.
    Height: 5,5
    Clothes:
    Luna wears a baggy dark green jacket with a white tank top underneath. She had baggy dark green cargo pants that match her jacket. She also wears black boots which the sleeves of her pants tucked into.
    Skin: Luna has very nice and smooth skin. It is fair and slightly pale. She doesn't have the skin or a soldier, it's more like the skin of a girl.
    Body Type: Luna is a petite girl that is quite fit yet her body is not yet accustomed to being a solider so it's rather delicate despite the fact that is fit and her body can withstand being under physical duress and last a while. Her body could be described as a girl that would work out and keep a good figure, yet had never never taken a punch, or done really dirty work.
    Image:
Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Luna is a very tenacious and eager girl. She is always full of energy and always is ready for the next mission. She is always trying to suck whatever knowledge or teachings she can out of just about anyone who is skilled in something. She is very bold in doing this, sometimes lacking in manners and instead putting her desires first. Luna can be quite childish sometimes in her feelings. Often not thinking before speaking and always saying what's on her mind with little to no filters. However beneath that she is a very sweet, innocent and gentle girl. He gentleness almost match's that of Kuabara. She has a very strong morality about her and a firm sense of justice. Her innocence becomes an advantage in that she can clearly tell what it right and what is wrong, a line that is faded in grey through the years. Luna is a very strong willed girl and is the type to never give up in a fight. She's not strong, but she has the heart of a true warrior.

Personal Strengths:

1. Light and Nature Bender: Luna's abilities as a bender are that of a beginner, however the fact she can bend two elements and was able to make it as a soldier means that her skills are not totally weak. She can bend enough to do serious damage to a human being and can kill someone with her abilities. Through using her Nature bending and Light bending, she can attract solar rays, as well as light at the same time, to be able to use powerful blasts of light and solar energy when which combined is like a bulldozer that wrecks almost everything it touches. This of course isn't to mention the natural abilities that come with Light bending and Nature bending.

2. Powerful Heart: One interesting birth defect that turned into a rather useful tool for Luna is that the Valentine family is known for having very strong hearts. Their hearts have an increased blood flow and pulse, which makes more blood rush through the veins, organs and muscles faster, making Luna have a very strong life. This is what makes her constantly so energetic and eager, her heart puts her in an almost constant state of weird strength. She's not stronger or faster then Carver or Kye, but she is actually stronger and faster then say an average soldier or adult male. This gives a huge potential for great abilities to come.

Personal Weaknesses:

1. Go getter: Luna's desire's will almost always go over her common sense. She can be very reckless and intense about things. She has no real off switch, she just keeps going and going. Making her dive right into danger when she shouldn't, she doesn't think first and follows her feelings before her thoughts. Making her one that requires protection from the squad since she can just dive head first into an enemy that may have a trap, or is far stronger then her.

2. Big hearts have big problems: By having a heart that constantly beats almost twice as fast as a normal heart, if she were to get cut, or loose blood, her blood will spill out much more quicker then it would from a normal person. This makes bleeding for her very dangerous and unless she isn't healed quickly, she can pass out or even die from blood loss very quickly.

Hamartia
    : Luna's Heart: Her heart is much bigger then normal, if she were to take a blow or a strike to her chest, she would take much more damage from it, making even pass out from a single strike to her chest.
    Personal Hero: The Avatar's and Eva Shepard
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be the strongest in the world.

Likes: Learning, Reading, Writing, Pizza with Olives, Training.

Dislikes: Spiders, Bugs, Pizza with out Olives, Waiting, Rich people.

Brief History: Luna was born in the Light Nation, on a single house that was in one of the many great meadows of the Light Nation. Her life growing, unlike the lives of the other squad members was rather simple. She had no abusive parents, no bullies in school, she was rather liked by others in fact. However it was her simple life that actually made her so different. She loved hearing stories of hero's, tales from soldiers, legends of great men and women. Her Father: Isaiah was an experienced Light bender, and her mother: Jade was a talented Nature Bender. The both of them filled Luna with many stories of there own travels, and the experiences they shared. They also trained her in both bending abilities since Luna was born with both elements. As they taught her, they continued to tell her more stories and endow her more knowledge in addition to what she learned in school. As she learned, and heard of these hero's, these men and women who's ideals were so much larger then life. Luna wanted to be just like these people, for her boring, simple life gave her no joy. She only wanted to move forward, not just live a simple, peaceful life, but one filled with action, excitement and joy. It was through this that when she was old enough, she moved to the Earth Nation to join the Military. She had no real combat experience aside from what she learned in training so she had a lot of learn in the Earth Nation academy. Because she was a Light Bender, and a Nature Bender, it didn't take long for Carver to notice her. When he met her, he admired her energy and persistence. She was so innocent and pure at heart. Everyone else in the squad had stories of a hard life, yet her life was so simple, yet that was what made her so unique to the group. It was that she could look through her past all she wanted, and she would have no regrets to look at. Practically speaking however she was not strong, yet that was made her such an asset. She could grow in the squad with the teachings of all the entire squad. Carver wanted her in the squad, they needed someone who had high ambitions and dreams, someone with energy. While she is not strong, she is truly one of the most loved members of the squad.

Last edited by Jack Carver on Mon May 27, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Carver's Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Squad   Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:55 am

Okay it took some time but Luna was the last squad member. So now they are all ready for checking and approval.
Back to top Go down

Carver's Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Squad   Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Whoo, alot to read right there... Okay, so i love them all, no doubt about that, but just two minor issues.

1: Please put all your images into spoilers as they stretch the board significantly, made it a bit hard to read for a moment as all the words combined into a long mess.

2: Tsumi already gave his " approval " for the first two, but since we switched jobs i went back over them, Kye was a big regard to this, can you leave out the whole " Ninjutsu " word out of your apps, yes i know it is the art of ninja, stealth and ect, but Newbs refer it to naruto and next thing you know, they will try to create jutsu and naruto crap on here ^^ So for in Kye's app, where is says Ninjutsu perhaps you can put something along the lines of espionage, secret agent, spy of ect.

Other than that, they look great! (: good job, im excited to see them in action. Get those things fixed and ill approve and move your app.
Back to top Go down

Carver's Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Squad   Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Edited, I hope this is better. The description of Kye's Ninjutsu should make more sense now as well.

Also, each of the squad members all have there own weapons and armor, should I register that in the Weapons Creation topic as well?
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Carver's Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Squad   Carver's Squad I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Register them if they're non-generic weapons, or if they have special abilities/hidden sexiness.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

Carver's Squad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carver's Squad   Carver's Squad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carver's Squad
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next