Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_vote_lcapThe Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_voting_barThe Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_vote_lcapThe Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_voting_barThe Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad

Go down 
+3
Sonnet
Yamikura
Earth King Lu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad Empty
PostSubject: The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad   The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Attention! New Decree of the Earth King

The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad Earth_Kingdom_texture_by_BB_Kenobi

With the devastation in the Elemental Kingdom, Earth King Onao has issued a group dedicated to rescue and aid those who survived the attack by the magicians. Our beloved king has decided to take the burned lands as his mission to prove that these horrible magicians will not ruin our precious world. The land may be scorched and buildings in rubble, but with the aid of the Earth Kingdom it will once again flourish. With the aid from this group of dedicated people the survivors will be able to seek aid and be safe once more.

The EKRS (Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad) is seeking agile and adamant members. The group welcomes non-benders and benders alike, but will need earthbenders to move rubble and waterbenders who possess the ability to heal. Others are welcome and can offer as much as an earth or waterbender can. So why don’t you join the EKRS today and save someone’s life?

The uniform is simple and given to every new recruit who joins the EKRS.

Here is an artists drawing of the armor:
The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad Capture-4

Made from strong materials gathered from the Earth Kingdom the armor can protect the wearer from the dangers of the burned lands. Able to withstand high temperatures and cold climates the armor can aid anyone who is trying to help a survivor or survive a few rogue magician attacks.

Those wanting to join report to any government building in any of the nations and ask to speak to an EKRS agent from there you will begin your journey to the Earth Kingdom for training. Then from there you will be stationed in one of the five EKRS camps in the Burned Lands. The Earth King himself thanks you for joining in the war effort. Remember you do not need to be in the army to help fight the magicians.

WARNING! Magicians have been spotted in certain areas of the Burned Lands. It is advised not to enter these areas and let EKRS members deal with them.
Back to top Go down
Yamikura
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yamikura

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad   The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Yamikura is willing to lead this squad. I'm sure I can have Spirityue's character Shante come with me too. Unless you have something else you want the general to do.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad   The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:05 pm

I may have the generals go to the New World to fight on the front. So I will probably have the Earth King use your general for that.
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad   The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:08 pm

I can make a character for this, or you can take my former Fire Nation Warlord under your wing as the leader of this unit. He's a Lava and Mind bender so he'll be great for war, especially in the burned lands. Coupled with Earth Benders on his side, I'm positive he'll be excellent
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad   The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:31 pm

You can do whatever you like, but I do like the Fire Nation Warlord. He sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Sonnet
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Sonnet

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad   The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Yeah, I think he's pretty cool too. I initially made him with the "Soldier without an army" idea, but thought it would be good to put him in the rescue squad, so changed it up a little.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad   The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:15 am

Whoa! I most definitely want to join this! I shall try to work up a character later on in the day~ Probably a volunteer Earth Bender or Water Bender to help 'ya out!
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad   The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:42 am

I'll probably volunteer one of my latest characters when they're done to help you out.
Back to top Go down
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad   The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:32 am

I'd volunteer Alan Danrow for this unit, if he would fit. I am not sure... he is a messenger and scout, one of the best the military has to offer. I would not propose to add him to the unit, rather to lend him to them if they need a good messenger/horseback-scout for their mission.

As a horseback-riding messenger, I feel he needs to stay part of the messenger Unit, but as they send people off to assignments with other parts of the military, he could defnitely tag along...
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad   The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Anyone is welcome! They could use someone to send messages between the camps Draken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad   The Earth Kingdom Rescue Squad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next