Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
When storm clouds gather [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
When storm clouds gather [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
When storm clouds gather [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
When storm clouds gather [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
When storm clouds gather [closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
When storm clouds gather [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
When storm clouds gather [closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
When storm clouds gather [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
When storm clouds gather [closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
When storm clouds gather [closed] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
When storm clouds gather [closed] I_vote_lcapWhen storm clouds gather [closed] I_voting_barWhen storm clouds gather [closed] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
When storm clouds gather [closed] I_vote_lcapWhen storm clouds gather [closed] I_voting_barWhen storm clouds gather [closed] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

When storm clouds gather [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

When storm clouds gather [closed] Empty
PostSubject: When storm clouds gather [closed]   When storm clouds gather [closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:04 pm

Snow was crunching underneath Aklia's heavy walking. She was on another long hunting trip. It was her last day in the frozen wilderness before she had to return home and deliver any game she had.

Harsh winds were like blades against any bare skin on Aklia. The exposed region around her eyes was a bright red from windburn. "This wind. IS SO ANNOYING!!" Aklia shouted, the harsh winds muffled the shout into a barely audible whisper. Aklia created a small shield of ice and held it in front of her to block any wind or snow hat would have gotten in her face.

It was almost midnight, but, the sun was still high in the sky. Aklia formed an igloo I front of her and walked in. She set her bow down and took off her heavy clothing. Laying down, Aklia thought about how much money she would make off of the few animals she had hunted. She sold the skins and some of the meat from them, but she also kept some of the meat to save some money. "Where are the stupid spark rocks?" Aklia asked herself searching throughout her giant hiking backpack. "Ah, there they are!" She pulled out the spark rocks and a few sticks she had found, setting them ablaze in the middle of the igloo. Warmth. Warmth was the only thing Aklia needed and the only thing she wanted. She stuck her hands out and warmed them by the fire.

Aklia started to doze off in her very comfortable position. A certain feeling in her stomach told her that she had eat before sleeping. Fetching a roll and a piece of cooked seal from her food pouch, she ate both rather quickly. Yawning, Aklia removed her sleeping bag from her pack and spread it on the cold ground. She got in it and tried to get comfortable like when she was by the now dim, fire.

The setting sun never really set, but when it rose, light seeped through any little crack in between the igloo. Aklia awoke from her restless slumber. She rubbed her eyes and packed up her sleeping bag. "Well... Time to head back home to hell." Aklia said sleepily. The once burning fire was now nothing more than a bunch of smoldering coals.

Aklia walked at a faster pace than she usually did. Why? She sensed a huge blizzard coming at her from the east, she needed to go north. Luckily for her there was no wind to mess up her vision of where she needed to go. Her bow and quiver full of ice arrows she made, hung sloppily over her left arm, she was left handed so naturally her left arm was used more making stronger. She purposely kept there so if an animal were to idiotically pass by, she could end its petty life easily.

The giant ice mountains were her waypoint as to where she needed to go. Aklia's mind was buzzing with all of thoughts she had, usually about life, money, a boyfriend, friends, and other stupid things. She would never talk to anyone, so her mind was filled to the brim with things that needed talking about. Shaking her head, she refocused on the snowy plains.

A loud boom filled the air. Thunder. Usually there wasn't thunder in normal blizzards, but this one was going to be vicious. She turned her head to the right and saw clouds of snow from the ground, all the way to the top of the atmosphere. She cursed to herself and started to run. Faster and faster, as fast as she could with game she had hunted and the survival supplies. This was going to be bad.
Back to top Go down
Deej
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Deej

When storm clouds gather [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: When storm clouds gather [closed]   When storm clouds gather [closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:00 pm

Wind was howling in the wide open field of iced over snow, hard enough that footprints were barely visible if stepped on. The unusual blizzard was getting closer and closer by the second. "What the hell are those? Tornadoes?" Aklia questioned as small tornadoes formed I front of the giant cloud of snow and ice drew closer.

How were there tornadoes in the south pole? You'd need a warm front and a cold front to converge and swirl about. But it's Winter... Warm fronts are nonexistent now. "Airbenders." Aklia muttered to herself. She turned to the left and sprinted towards the snow cloud.
Three hundred feet.
Two hundred feet.
One hundred feet.
The storm was now like a wall, like the ones from the outer ring of Ba Sing Se. Now, she was inside the blizzard. The snow was like tiny blades against her exposed face. A silhouette was quiet visible in the dense snow storm. Actually there were five silhouettes.

Out if nowhere, a blast of fire carved through the heavy snow coming straight towards her. Thinking quickly, she ducked and dodged the searing ball of flames heading towards her head. In response she sent a wave of water towards the silhouette. From what she could see, the person was knocked over. All of a sudden, the storm came to a standstill. The once rushing snow, gently floated down to the ground revealing the five entities behind the storm.

A blast if air hit her in the side from an unknown sixth person she didn't see. Acting quickly, Aklia created a pillar of water to catch her and put her on her feet again, then using the same water to strike the person. They dodged the attack with ease and sent another gust of wind. This time, Aklia wasn't as quick and the wind hit her hard. She flew backwards and landed on her back with a loud thud against hard ice.

"Wait!" A sharp voice cut through the wind like a warm knife through butter. Aklia lifted herself off the ground. "Who are you, and what are you doing here in the middle of this oncoming battle?" The strange voice of a man asked. "Oncoming batt- Wha," Aklia stuttered as the sudden information hit her like a ton of bricks. "What 'oncoming battle'?"
"With them." The man said as he pointed to another man made blizzard that Akia failed to notice.

Aklia doesn't usually talk to people, and for her to talk to random strangers is unheard of. "Hey um, why're you fighting with those people?" Aklia asked curiously, looking at the other six people of the group. A fight was the last thing Aklia needed. "Those people are bad. They steal meat, money, and other things from our village. We discovered their next attempt and decided to b-line them and stop them." The man growled, staring at the second blizzard. "My na-"

His sentence was cut in half. How so? A boulder was hurled through the air and hit one of the people who were watching he conversation between Aklia and the man who was about to introduce himself. "They're here!" Get ready!" The man said. From what Aklia could tell, he was the leader and was quiet good at being so.

Before she knew it, Aklia was in the middle of a battle. Aklia saw the seven people that she was confronted by and ten new people who were supposedly thieves and bandits.
Back to top Go down

When storm clouds gather [closed]
Page 1 of 1