Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_vote_lcap Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_voting_bar Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_vote_lcap Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_voting_bar Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Aaliyah Storm (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Aaliyah Storm (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Aaliyah Storm (Complete)    Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 12:19 am

|Aaliyah Storm|

Aaliyah Storm (Complete) Dbf22c523efeae717514f125f4bf2641--red-heads-manga-art

There is not a definite answer to the time that has passed since her creation, but she remains youthful and healthy.

Clan
Demon Clan

Rank
One Of the 12 Ancients that was bond to Kohaku Shindai

Power
Possession - The ability to possess the body of another living thing.[/size]

|WEAPON & RING|

Name
Fortune's Fate

Type
Kusarigama

Picture
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) Indicolite_s_kusari_gama_by_nathanralls09-d9ake3c

Ancients Ring
朱雀 = Suzaku, the Vermillion Bird || Symbol: 朱 (Means "Scarlet" or "Bloody") || Ring position: Right ring finger || Color: Red

|OPTIONAL|

Hobbies
Out of her love for mimicking the life around her, she took up whittling small statues and trinkets made of Wood

Quirks
She is also prone to chewing on things when stressed.

Mate
Kohaku Shindai

|APPEARANCE|

Hair
Falling past the curve of her back, a lush head full of Red hair cascades over the shoulders and down the curves of her back, just before hitting the hips.

Eyes
Those who have stared into Aaliyah's eyes have stated that it is like peering face to face with a grassy field as the sun rises over the horizon.

Height
5'7"

Clothes
 Aaliyah Storm (Complete) Aaliya10

Skin
Due to her nocturnal habits, Aaliyah's skin is pale, yet smooth from making the trip to the local hot springs.

Body Type
She is lean and muscular due to her daily training/exercise through martial arts and Tai Chi.

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality (Strengths and Weaknesses)
It's easy to get to know an open person like Aaliyah, but two things you'll never forget are that she's capable and appreciative. Of course, she's also athletic, wise and generous, but they're less prominent and often intertwined with being argumentative as well.

Her capabilities though, this is what she's often adored for. Friends usually count on this and her active nature when they're feeling down.

Nobody's perfect of course and Aaliyah has less pleasant traits too. Her temper and blunt nature risk ruining pleasant moods and just affect all around negatively.

Fortunately, her appreciative nature shines brighter on most days.

Hamartia
One of Aaliyah's most fatal flaw is her short-temper. She is normally understanding but once someone (or something) lights her fuze, it is difficult for her to calm down.

Personal Hero
Does not have a personal Hero but she looks to her partner, Kohaku for guidance and self-control.

Dreams and Ambitions
There are not very many Dreams and Ambitions left uncompleted by one who has been around for so long. Yet One thing Aaliyah hopes to come to past one day is the peace of mind and body.

When she is not caught up in her Martial forms or Tai-chi, She prefers to spend her time at the spring after a long morning of training or whittling down a block of wood into trinkets or sculptures.

Dislikes
Aaliyah becomes highly sensitive to criticism whenever someone tries to pick at the way she fights or does things. She is also known to go off if there is active bullying to herself or others.

|HISTORY|
From the start, the Gods and Spirits were on a race to create the better "man;" a new form of life for their own to mold. In order to do this, the Great God and leader of the Gods on Earth, Gedo Mazo, cut his veins open on an ancient mountaintop, where a lake pooled with his blood and became known as the "Well of Souls." There, he gathered twelve stones, and threw them in, with each stone emerging from the well as a being ― part god, and part stone. They were hardy, resilient. Intelligent, fast. They were the spark of a new race with longer lives, granted with the power of eternal regeneration. These were the original "Twelve Ancients," and among the strongest beings to walk the land.

Naturally, because of their power, they were tasked with protecting the others than Gedo Mazo had made ― the "Twelve Clans," with each individual being assigned to their own. And so, when they would die, their bodies would decay and their souls would return to the "Well of Souls." They would come from the pool with their life renewed, and although their memories were lost, they would use as many lives as it took to fulfill their purpose: defend their own.

However, Galamoth, one of the twelve children of Gedo Mazo, grew jealous for the Spirits. He was to be the one to inherit the world, but how could he with the part-god nature of the Ancients? Due to their earthy beginnings, their will was strong, and it was impossible to break their heart and mind. They were as strong as the Great Spirits, or rather, too strong to be manipulated and controlled. Consequently, they were perceived as a threat, and Galamoth grew jealous of the time his father spent with them, creating a race of his own to earn his attention.

By molding a flower petal, and giving it life, he created humans. Their life was short, and they were ultimately more fragile than the Ancients because of this origin, but this was in Galamoth's favor. They were easier to control, and manipulate. Unfortunately, though, his efforts were in vain, because Gedo Mazo cared not for such beings, ignoring his son once more. In rage, Galamoth and his siblings slew his father and locked his body away within the Spirit World, where it became wood.

With Gedo Mazo dead, Galamoth populated the earth with his creation and slaughtered as many of the Ancients as he could. However, unbeknownst to him, Gedo Mazo placed many of the Ancients, including the original twelve, in a cryogenic sleep deep within the sea. After the Great Spirits and Galamoth abandoned the physical world for the spiritual realm, people forgot about the Ancients, lying in slumber on a hidden island. To this day, they merely sank into things of legend, myth, and folklore, but their story doesn't end there.

Millennia ago, a battle broke out between Lord Magmaros and the Avatar, which caused continents to shake. This rose the Ancient's island from the sea and woke them from their sleep. There, they've lived ever since, alone and unaware of the outside world.
[/b]
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Storm (Complete)    Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:16 pm

BUMP~!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Storm (Complete)    Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 11:26 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Storm (Complete)    Aaliyah Storm (Complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaliyah Storm (Complete)
Page 1 of 1