Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_vote_lcap2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_voting_bar2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_vote_lcap2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_voting_bar2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:34 pm

A wall of ice has been risen in a 10ft long, 10ft wide, circular arena in the streets of the Water Tribe.  Citizens watch from their roofs, or through the small holes in the ice walls.  These walls have been erected to protect them from the fighting to come.  The Second Tenkaichi Bending-kai Tournament was about to begin, and this time it was big.  Old fighters, warriors, royals, heroes, villains, from all throughout history had been revived in their prime to fight the challengers of the tournament.  Organized by a mysterious being, cloaked in shadow.  No one saw his face.  Only letters written in what might've been blood were sent out to the few lucky enough to be invited to participate in the tournament.

Who was this mysterious figure?  What did he want?  Why was this happening?  Only time would tell.  Now, was the time to fight.  The two opponents entered the ring.  Katara of the Southern Water Tribe, youthful and deadly with her entire water bending repertoire appeared before the challenger.  Now was the time to fight.  Could the challenger defeat her, and move on to the next round?  Only time would tell.

Mr. Showbiz stood at the top of small ice tower, announcer of the tournament, hired by this mysterious figure.  "The First Round of the Second Tenkaichi Bending-kai Tournament will begin!" he cried to the cheering populace, "The challenger is Yami Sentoki of the Kingdom of the Four Winds!  His opponent will be none other than the beautiful and deadly, Katara of the Southern Water Tribe! As challenger, Yami Sentoki will have first strike! Let the fight begin!"  Mr. Showbiz fired his matchlock pistol, and the match was started.

Spoiler:
Katara of the Southern Water Tribe
I will never, ever turn my back on people who need me!
-------------------------------------------------------

HP: 100/100
SP: 0/100

Normal Specials:

1. Icicle Barrage - Five icicles are gathered in front of the user and shot at the opponent.

2. Double Water Whip - The user gathers tendrils of water on their arms, and whips the opponent with both of them.

Super Specials:

1. Octopus Stance: Eight Water Whips - The user gets into the octopus stance and lashes out at the opponent with all eight water tentacles.

2. Octopus Stance: Eight Ice Spears - The user gets into the octopus stances and stabs the user with eight spears of ice made from the frozen tentacles.

Ultra Special:

1. Blood Bending - The user blood bends the opponent into submission and proceeds to attack them mercilessly, throwing them around like a rag doll.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 pm

Yami Sentoki
HP: 100

Yami shivered. The cold in the surrounding water tribe was beginning to get to her, even with her insulated cloak on. She stood in silence, watching her breath as it rose and disappeared into the air every time she exhaled. Staring through the puffs of steam, she looked at her opponent. She had done her reading on the hundred year war, of course, and the fall of Fire Lord Ozai. She knew Katara was a master water bender, and she knew she would be difficult to defeat. Your fire bending is at a disadvantage. Wouldn't it be much easier if you just let me through, just for a moment, to do a bit of water bending? The five tails whispered. Yami mentally kicked herself. Shut up. You know I won't break the rules, even if my life depended on it, which it doesn't. Just stay silent throughout the tournament, Yami thought viciously back.

As she listened to the announcer, she studied Katara closely. She stood in the stance of a well trained water bending warrior, a stance that would allow her to grab any of the surrounding water. But nothing revealed what her move would be. Only time would tell what would happen. Suddenly, and with gasps of excitement from the surrounding crowd, Yami lunged forward, pulling her right fist back, then launching it forward with a huge blast of flames aimed straight for Katara.

AP:
Random number (1,10) :

AS:
Random number (1,20) :
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Spoiler:

HP: 98/100
SP: 1/100

Normal Specials:

1. Icicle Barrage - Five icicles are gathered in front of the user and shot at the opponent.

2. Double Water Whip - The user gathers tendrils of water on their arms, and whips the opponent with both of them.

Super Specials:

1. Octopus Stance: Eight Water Whips - The user gets into the octopus stance and lashes out at the opponent with all eight water tentacles.

2. Octopus Stance: Eight Ice Spears - The user gets into the octopus stances and stabs the user with eight spears of ice made from the frozen tentacles.

Ultra Special:

1. Blood Bending - The user blood bends the opponent into submission and proceeds to attack them mercilessly, throwing them around like a rag doll.

Katara took the hit, and bent backwards like a rubber doll. If the attack hit, and it did, it didn't do much damage. Coming back up from the attack, Katara looked at her opponent and cracked her neck. Fire Benders. Her speciality. Not only did she have the elemental advantage, but she also had the advantage of having fought several Fire Benders in her days, during the 100 Year War. She was also close friends with Fire Lord Zuko, and her husband Aang, was a Fire Bener as well, as was natural of the Avatar. There couldn't have been a better opponent for her to fight. With a smile, Katara raised her hand, and made the shape of a gun with her first finger, pointing it at her opponent, her thumb raised. A drop of water gathered at the end of her finger, slowly growing a bit, swelling. Then--BANG--it shot from her finger with the force of a bullet, aiming for Yami's chest. The Water Bullet Technique; classic.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,25) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:02 pm

D:

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 4:16 pm

[center]Yami Sentoki
HP: 90
SP: 3.5/100[/center

Yami tried to dodge, but only succeeded in changing the location of the water bullet so it wouldn't be a fatal hit. The bullet grazed her arm, opening a large cut where blood immediately started spilling out of. Yami's hand went to her arm and she cringed as she touched the wound. Plenty of blood stayed on her hand as she pulled it away. It took a lot of effort to resist from water bending, even just a little, to heal the wound. But that didn't matter. It would start to heal on it's own anyway.

Wiping her hand on her cloak, Yami began to create friction. She rubbed her hand faster and faster, until sparks were flying around her fingers. The air around Yami began to fill with the static. Suddenly, she yanked her hand away from her cloak, and the static in the air seemed to all gather at her fingertips. She flexed her fingers a bit, then shot the electric charge directly at Katara.

AP:
Random number (1,10) :

AS:
Random number (1,20) :

((OOC: so wait, is the attack strength out of 20 or 25? I have been using 20))
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Defence Points
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Katara has managed to gain a counter!

Counters cannot be blocked! They are attacks of equal calibre that are returned when a fighter rolls a defence equal to his opponents attack accuracy! A normal returns a normal! A normal special returns a normal special! Etc, etc! Also, the damage done by a counter is equal to the attack of the move the counter countered!

Spoiler:

HP: 100/100
SP: 8/100

Normal Specials:

Super Specials:

Ultra Special:

Katara could see the Fire Bender prepping for an attack. All Fire Benders were the same. She prepped an attack, obviously, and of course, as always with Fire benders this was a "big one," one that "was going to finish it" or was overly flashy. Predictable. Oh, and what were the odds, it was a long range attack too. Even more fun. Katara brought up a wall of water, being careful not to touch it. And allowed the thick wall to absorb much of the electricity as water did. Then, quickly, wihtout wasted movement, Katara gathered and folded the wall of electrified water into a ball, and threw it back at her opponent, aiming for her chest. The attack was meant to stun her opponent as Katara went in for a second strike after the counter. The counterattack landed, hitting Yami square in the chest and slamming her into the ice wall that protected the cheering civilians.

While the young girl was down, Katara prepped her attack. Gathering water into a ball in front of her, she flattened it out into a water screen. Then, with the grace and beauty of a dancer, she spun and wove, jabbing two fingers on each hand into the water at certain points in rhythm over and over. This shot small balls of water at Yami with each jab. Slowly shrinking the already thin screen of water with each shot. Hopefully, the girl would stay down long enough to get hit.

Attack Points
Random number (1,10) :

Attack Power
Random number (1,25) :
Back to top Go down
Mr. ShowBiz
Administrator
Administrator
Mr. ShowBiz

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:54 pm

((OOC: HP/SP update! Forgot to do it last post!))

HP: 98/100
SP: 16/100
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Defense:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe   2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Tenkaichi Bending-kai | Round 1 | Yami Sentoki (Loolaalee) vs. Katara | Southern Water Tribe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next