Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWelcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_voting_barWelcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Welcome to Ba Sing Se

Go down 
+2
Bailey The Flamewarden
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:52 pm

Ruiyn catches the sword and quickly begins inspecting it, ignoring the thief. As soon as he is finished checking it over and catches the half end of her talking to him. " I'm sorry. As of current I'm busy with another job. I must take my leave." He quickly turns as shadow covers his trails. He quickly begins heading through Ba Sing Se heading for Takeda's house. He begins to use the entire environment to make sure that the thief wasn't following. As soon as he was sure she wasn't following anymore, he used his fire bending to move quickly to Takeda's house. As soon as he showed up he began waiting for Bailey and Shurmine. He needed to apologize for losing Amaya,and to find out how we are going to find her.
Back to top Go down
Lenora White
Novice
Novice
Lenora White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:34 pm

Yowu follows him at a distance wondering why he's taking so much unnecessary actions to cover his steps. Giggling as she bends a small piece of rock at the back of his head, to let him know that she is still following him and that what he's doing is silly. She waits at a distance but enough to keep an eye on him thinking "I wonder what he's doing here...."
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:47 am

When Bailey opened her eyes again, Shuramine was still wrapped up tightly in her arms. She gave him a good squeeze before looking out the window at Takeda's house. It was charming from the outside and reminded her of Takeda so much. She felt a tear fall from the corner of her eyes and wiped them before the driver opened the door. She scooped up Shuramine before stepping out. "Thank you." Bailey told the driver, knowing she probably owed him more than that. Where did Takeda go? and what is taking him so long? she thought as she glanced around. Walking up to them, Bailey saw Ruyin and couldn't help holding Shuramine a bit closer to her. "Okay, darling, lets go inside." She turned to Shuramine and set him down on the ground, still holding his hand. What are we going to do now? She asked herself as she looked up at the house. She tried, but just couldn't bring herself to smile, no matter how much she wanted to be strong she just couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:46 pm

takeda came limping up his drive an hour later. his meeting with itami had gone well. his students were to come to his house when he was in ba sing se and the theater house when on ember island. as he approached his home, he noticed a patch of grass that was bent over when it shouldn't have been. he finished his treck home a bit faster and opened the door. ''i'm home'' he called out.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Jacob
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Uncle Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Ruiyn watches and follows Bailey slowly. "Bailey. I'm sorry, I lost Amaya. A thief had stolen my mother's sword. I have only one question, how shall I begin looking for her?" Ruiyn began to shift from one foot to the other very unsure of how Bailey was gonna respond. Looking at Takeda as he walks in. "I lost Amaya while she was chasing a dog. I need help finding her. I don't know where to start looking for a child." Ruiyn looks at Bailey and Takeda and asks "Tell me where to start looking. I'm will tear apart Ba Sing Se to find her. Give me something to do!"
Back to top Go down
Lenora White
Novice
Novice
Lenora White

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Sits at a distance waiting to see how things play out.
Back to top Go down
Bailey The Flamewarden
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Bailey The Flamewarden

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:31 pm

Bailey turned when she caught the sound of Ruyin's voice. Something inside her numbed her and her ears seemed to blur his words. All she could do was shake her head and look down at her son. With a sigh, Bailey closed her eyes and walked into the house. Once the door closed behind her, all Bailey could think of was protecting Shuramine until they found Amaya. They had to find Amaya. Until her little girl was safe and sound in her arms, Bailey felt as if she was missing a piece of herself and feared she may not get that back without her. She quickly found a room for Shuramine to play in and brought him a few toys before going to find a current map of the town. She couldn't bare to walk outside without taking Shuramine with her, so she sat down on a chair in the living room (or what looked like the living room), closed her eyes, and just listened to the world around her.
Back to top Go down
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds
Elite Student
Elite Student
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:44 am

(putting on hold til i finish the day in the parallel topic with loo)
Back to top Go down
Niya
Niya

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 10:34 pm

((OOC: Still active?))
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Too many people here who aren't active. I say kill it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ba Sing Se   Welcome to Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ba Sing Se
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next