Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_voting_barSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_voting_barSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:52 pm

Yami stared at him in disbelief. "Woah! Suddenly, I don't want to fight you as much anymore..." she said uncertainly as she took a cookie from the tray. She had no idea Leo was so powerful. She had just assumed he was a simple guy, living in the light state. But this man...because of his powers, he could actually connect with Yami. He understood what it is like to have a huge power locked up inside of you. To change the subject to a happier topic, she asked, "So, how did you meet Drago?"
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:43 pm

"well he wanted to learn fire bending, but refused to learn it from me or any other teacher, so i got him a few books on basic fire bending...he never returned them to me," he said giving a small laugh, "i guess he set them on fire when he was practicing, however he excelled in fire bending even more than me... within less than five years he learned the gold flame..."
the chef came in agian and said something into Leo's ear then left. "dinner's ready" he said standing up and walking to the dinning room, "follow me."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Yami stood up, resisting the urge to grab another cookie. "That explains a lot. He told me that he used scrolls and books to help him learn fire bending, but he never did tell me where he had gotten them. There goes another mystery." she said, checking off a box in her mental checklist. She could smell food in the kitchen, and as they walked in, she realized just how hungry she was as her eyes fell on the dish set out before her.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:38 pm

leo handed a napkin to yami, "your drooling," he said giving a small giggle. the chef's food filled the table, "yami don't eat too much or you won't be able to eat dessert ," he said, he decided to tease the girl a bit, "do you love drago or do you just feel attracted to him?"
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Yami paused to wipe the drool off of her face, then almost choked on the food as Leo started talking about love. She quickly tried to compose herself. "Ah, love? I, uh-I mean, I'm only 16, and uh, what do I know about love, and uh..." she said, feeling really awkward about this conversation. She decided to change the subject. "So, whats this I hear about dessert? What are we having?" she asked, feeling herself blushing.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:33 pm

"finish your dinner first then the dessert will come..." he said poking the girl in the forehead, "unfortunate for you you'll be too stuffed to even fight" he said laughing as chef brought four different dishes of food from soup to salads to even kabab.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Yami shrugged. "Apparently, you don't know a whole lot about jinchuurikis." She said to him, then took another bite. "You see, I have a monster sealed inside of me. This monster still needs to survive, and steals the nutrition required from my body. So really, when I eat, I need to eat enough food for at least two people before i'm actually satisfied." She said. In all honesty, she wasn't sure if this statement was true, but she had always had a huge appetite, so she just assumed it had something to do with the 5-tails.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:17 pm

"I guess you'll eat alot of this food then, alright dig in!" he said as he started eating suddenly one of the plates started moving around slowly moving to the side towards the shadows. Leo took a staff made of light and hit an object and he fell on the ground. "oof, come on leo just a bite," drago said reappearing from the shadowy ground. "you'll eat when you finish your job, GO!" Drago slowly walked away, "see ya Yami, " he said slowly walking away.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Yami almost spit out the food that was in her mouth, laughing. "Drago, what did you do this time? And what is this job Leo is making you do?" she asked. She stood up and walked over to him, hugging him, making sure she swallowed the food that was in her mouth first. She smiled up at him, still laughing a little at the little scene earlier. She turned to Leo. "Leo, why didn't you tell me he was here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:55 am

Drago Smiled a bit as he hugged yami back, "i have a job to watch someone inside Leo's house, from other bounty hunters," he said putting an arm around her and smiling.
"Ehem!" leo said, "you can do this after your work is done..."
Drago sighed, "oh come on... can i be with yami a bit more?"
"drago!"
"alright alright!: drago said kissing yami on the cheek then disappearing in the shadows agian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next