Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_voting_barSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_voting_barSudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 pm

Yami walked over to the table and sat back down. "Well that was weird. Anyway, I'm done eating. We fighting now, or later?" she asked. However, she was a little distracted in thought. She wondered who it was that Drago was watching. She doubted it was her, or else he would have turned down the job. Unless he didn't know who he was watching.But Yami had been chased by bounty hunters before. Usually, they are straight to the point, the don't sit and watch for a while.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:06 pm

leo grinned," alright then i guess the dessert will have to wait until after the duel." he said standing from his seat and walking towards the back door of the house.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Yami stood and followed him. "So, is it just bending, or are we allowed to use weapons?" she asked. She figured that Leo knew that her weapons skills were considerable higher than her bending skills. She needed to work on that a little bit. Plus, she wanted to try out her new weapon that Itami had given her.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:33 pm

"both," he said leaning back on his chair, " so was the food good yami?" he asked her. "also i guess your wondering who is Drago watching over? the person who he's watching over used to be a criminal until she lost her memory... and you don't have to be scared...she's 19 years old."
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:09 pm

Yami listened intently to what Leo was saying. A criminal who lost her memory. Huh. I wonder who it is, and if I might have met her at one time, she thought. She shrugged and walked out the door to the practice field. She made sure she had her weapons, that her cloak was on in a way that would allow easy movement, and that she had a little surprise something within easy access. She tossed her pack on a nearby chair and walked outside.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:43 pm

(loo you won't be able to meet the one drago is watching since it is one of maybeth's characters)
Leo walked to one side of the training field and sat on the ground, "alright yami i'll give you a 4 second heads up,starting now 4..3...2...1..." even if yami hit him at this time...she would only have hit an illusion of him. leo was the very few light benders who can do illusion bending without the use of water nor air...
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:05 am

Something wasn't right. She knew Leo wasn't the kind of person to go easy on people, and surely he knew that Yami hated it when people went easy on her. So, instead of attacking directly, Yami watched in all directions as she blasted fire at the illusion, and as it phased through, her suspicions were confirmed. She looked around, trying to find the real Leo. She now had her bow in her hands, an arrow knocked, dipped in a new kind of formula that she had gotten from Itami: A chi blocking poison. Even a scratch will allow the poison to get into a person's chi system and corrupt it, making them no longer able to bend. If hit more directly, the person wouldn't be able to move. She looked around, waiting for a sign of movement.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:39 am

leo appeared only three feet away from yami, as he created an giant war hammer of light and threw it at yami, he then created three explosive clones in which if they are "killed" they would explode. he turned himself invisable and waited to see what yami would do next. to her it looked like three of him. in reality the clones were explosives waiting to be blown up.
Back to top Go down
Loolaalee
Questmaster General
Questmaster General
Loolaalee

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:47 am

The hammer grazed Yami's shoulder, causing her to stumble back a little bit. She placed the arrow back in the quiver and put her bow back on her back, drawing her knives and shooting fire out of them with her fire bending. She sent out three consecutive shots, then her eyes widened as the first and farthest one exploded, then the second, and then the third, which blasted her back a little ways. She stood, looking around for the real Leo. She knew he was a light bender and he was probably hiding in light somewhere, so she looked around for a fracture of movement, a little bit of a disturbance, something to signify that a person was there. She saw a slight movement out of the corner of her eye, and threw her throwing knife in the direction of the movement.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:00 am

the knife when right through through fragments of light...it was a trick, "yami sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture he said as he walked from behind her, "i've been light bending for most of my life and i know how to hide myself completely without leaving a trace... he said facing her, use one of your other four senses. drago uses his hearing as much as his sight if you didn't know... he's actually trying to strengthen his sense of smell at the moment...but it's not that easy." so shall we continue?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)   Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sudden Duel (Leosan, Loolaalee)
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next