Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Peng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Congratulations, Loolaalee! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4805)
Congratulations, Loolaalee! I_vote_lcapCongratulations, Loolaalee! I_voting_barCongratulations, Loolaalee! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1345)
Congratulations, Loolaalee! I_vote_lcapCongratulations, Loolaalee! I_voting_barCongratulations, Loolaalee! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (956)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (699)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Congratulations, Loolaalee!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Congratulations, Loolaalee! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations, Loolaalee!   Congratulations, Loolaalee! I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Why, yes, while we are going to celebrate her birthday tomorrow (Surprise, if 'ya didn't know!) we are also coincidentally giving her a special gift. This evening, Loolaalee will be sworn into the staff as Head Moderator! Feel free to come into the chatbox as a witness for the ceremony, or to simply congratulate her for obtaining this position after. Please treat her well as she learns the ropes and performs her new duties!

Congratulations, Loolaalee!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2014 :: May-
Jump to: