Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Raid on the Palace. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Raid on the Palace. I_vote_lcapThe Raid on the Palace. I_voting_barThe Raid on the Palace. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Raid on the Palace. I_vote_lcapThe Raid on the Palace. I_voting_barThe Raid on the Palace. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Raid on the Palace.

Go down 
+2
Trira
River
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

The Raid on the Palace. Empty
PostSubject: The Raid on the Palace.   The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Today was the day of the raid. Two days of planing and training had come to a peek and every one was suiting up to take on the forces of the Elemental palace.

Harata hold her arm out as a member helped her put on the arm the blacksmith metal benders made for her. "Thank you Fuzyumi." She said after her friend said she was fished. Harata Adjusted the bracers and then walk out of the room. Harata head for the entrance to the under ground hide out. This was the place Harata ordered every one to met her after armored up and ready for battle.

Harata was dressed in White, gold, and Light blue. Her feet were bear and her face covered by a helm. The helm had no eye holes and only came up enough for her to breath clearly. The armor its self was light and movable so Harata didn't had a problem moving to bend.

Harata leaned on the wall at the entrance of the tunnel going to the surface. She waited for the Group to increase in size before Speaking.

OOC: Armored Pix of Harata
The Raid on the Palace. 70f9149
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Raid on the Palace.   The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:37 am

Trira had now much to do with her armour. She did not like to be in metal clothing, so she still had her white clothes on. They were very light and she could move in them perfectly. She had decided not to wear boots so that she could sense something if it is needed. She had her sword at her left hip. She was walking to the meeting place. She really smiled, now she could show what she had learned. And she could be a help for the people, what she had ever wished. After a short while she was at the meeting place and saw Harata. She went to the blind girl. "Hello.", she said friendly to her.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The Raid on the Palace.   The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:46 am

Yui found some Dark Nation Armor, and put some Water Tribe Armor on aswell. She carried a katana, with a katana case at the back. This armor was light and movable, no problem waterbending. Hidden under her dark cloak, was her water canteen, filled with water. Yui looked more like an Assasin. ''I'm here Harata''. Yui said, her voice toned in a battle way.

OOC: Yui in armor: The Raid on the Palace. D048316
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Raid on the Palace.   The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:04 pm

"Hello.", The avatar said friendly to Harata, walking up to her.

Harata put out a hand and gave a quick wave. "Hey Avatar are you ready to help these people?" She said smiling. She had to admit she was kind of scared and had heard the element king was a strong swords man. And then if she beat him what then? Would she have to kill him or could she spare him? What if he would not give up his throne so easily? And then what if she could beat him? What would happen then... Death? Prison? Slavery or what not? She shook her head clearing the thoughts.

''I'm here Harata''
. Yui said, her voice toned in a battle way. Harata tilted her head towards the young girl and nodded. "I thank you, water bender." She smiled remembering that this girl lied about her name before. But as usual she let it pass, knowing this girl was here to help her. "Do you have battle Experience?" She asked the girl after speaking to the Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The Raid on the Palace.   The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:29 pm

''I'd say, some experience''. Yui said, remembering being in a battle over 400 years ago. That memory was hazy, but she remembered her battle styles. ''But I have to say, it has been a while since I battled''. Yui said, tightening the bracers by her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Raid on the Palace.   The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 pm

"I am ready. I am as ready I had never been.", Trira asid to Harata. Slowly she really recognized that she was going to be in a real war. She got nervous, but it was good, now she would be more careful and also would be fighting better. Then she turned to the water bender and also greeted her. She was still interested who she realy was.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Raid on the Palace.   The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:15 pm

"I'd say, some experience.'' Yui said replying to Harata's question then continued after pausing a moment. ''But I have to say, it has been a while since I battled'' Harata hear her tightening the bracers by her shoulders.

"Good. You need that Experience today." Harata gave a half smile.

"I am ready. I am as ready I had never been.", Trira said to Harata. Harata also noticed her pause as thoughts rumbled through her head. The avatar's heart began to speed up indicating that she was nervous, but It was normal. "Its ok Avatar. I am sure you will do fine out there today." Harata Nodded to her. "And so will we because we have people here willing to fight for freedom."
Back to top Go down
June
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
June

PostSubject: Re: The Raid on the Palace.   The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:49 pm

Akairi remained silent, only making her presence known by her large exhalation of air to calm her nerves. She watched the other's in their gear, she wore the same simple garmet she always did, only with a few extra light armor added to cover her stomach and forearms.

"So when do I get to kick some emperor butt." she smiled, trying to lighten the mood. The only way she could keep herself from getting sick. It wasn't the best feeling, the wait before the action.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: The Raid on the Palace.   The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Harata laughed at Akairi's line. "Soon.. Once every one is armored and armed." She smiled. "Then we go through with the plan." She placed her hand on the small dagger on her side. Harata hoped she wouldn't need to use it but kept it for the last resource. "Start to gather everyone. I want to get us ready to go.."
Back to top Go down
Sariah
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Sariah

PostSubject: Re: The Raid on the Palace.   The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Sariah walked up behind Harata, the boots she was wearing making a slight thud sound on the ground. She brushed off her breastplate, silver enriched metal, and straightened her gloves, which has finger holes cut out. She didn't wear too much, fearing it would slow her down with all the armour. She tucked the few stray hairs behind her ears and looked up towards the palace.

Clapping her hands together, Sariah took a deep breath in and released, only to turn to Harata and tilt her head to the side. "We have a plan for this, or are we just gonna charge on in, in hopes they have no defenses..." She ended with a slight hint of sarcasm. She didn't know if they all had a plan for this, and she knew if they didn't it would not turn out well for them.

((OOC: Sariah in armour. The Raid on the Palace. 9d80363 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Raid on the Palace.   The Raid on the Palace. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Raid on the Palace.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next