Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_voting_barHunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_voting_barHunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hunt for Bounty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Drago was just about to follow itami, suddenly his face changed; literally, a black pattern covered half of his face, just as he caught an invisible object. He leaped and kicked sending an invisible man into a building. From the pain the man accidentally revealed himself, he was large and muscular, and he was in his mid –forties and was holding a large sword. The man looked in fear as Leo slowly walked towards him, “he’s mine,” he said in a very angry manner.

“What’s wrong with you,” Drago said to the man, “TELL ME!! You promised me to leave crime, I even found you a job, and now I see you here back where you started!” his eyes narrowed as a claw made of dense lighting covered his arm.

The man started to cry, “my-my wife is sick with a rare disease and…and the medication…” he kept saying excuses. Drago lifted his arm and hesitated, maybe he was telling the truth, and he didn’t want to make his children orphans because of him.
Drago looked at the man, “I warned you once…” he put down his claw, “make this a second and last time,” he started walking back to the man hole. The man suddenly jumped and slashed his sword at him Drago caught it with his claw and smashed it into pieces, without even looking. Leo pieced that man’s chest with his claw causing a light show of electricity coming out of the man. When the claw’s duration ended a cooked corpse fell to the ground. Drago spat on him, and walked away.

He then jumped into the man hole landing on his feet, “tell me, how do you know he is here? Do you have anyone spying for you or snitches?” he asked as if nothing happened in the surface.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Itami merely watched, as the boy did his work. He talked with the man, who gave him some sob story about needing money for medication, after which the boy, who several minutes previously had been preaching about his wanton justice, killed him. “And the boy betrays his morals, yet again. Tell me, how many of your so-called values do you really honor? Or, are they merely in place to impress passerby, and allow you to keep the label of Anti-Hero you’ve so obviously been striving for? Were you not driven to screaming, by the mere SIGHT of a corpse, not fifteen minutes ago? And yet, now you appear to shrug it off, as if it were nothing. It’s obvious that you think of me as cruel, and yet you appear to be attempting to outclass me. One wonders, who is the true villain in this picture?
Food for thought.”
Itami said, calmly.

The boy asked how Itami knew that the man would be there. “Deductive reasoning, dear simpleton. He was an underling of mine, in charge of the area. He had access to the safehouse, which is, arguably, one of the most secure locations in the light kingdom, due to its incredible amount of… adaptations. However, it also requires a passcode to get in, as well as knowledge of how to find its hidden entrance in the first place. The only place he COULD have been was here.” Itami said.

He inwardly debated about allowing the boy to join his organization. Perhaps he could be an asset? But then, the boy didn’t appear to work well with others, and didn’t appear to hold any kind of obvious values close enough to his heart to uphold them. In the end, Itami decided that no amount of coin was worth making the accommodations for this strange boy.

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Drago listened to itami when he said “And the boy betrays his morals, yet again. Tell me, how many of your so-called values do you really honor? Or, are they merely in place to impress passerby, and allow you to keep the label of Anti-Hero you’ve so obviously been striving for? Were you not driven to screaming, by the mere SIGHT of a corpse, not fifteen minutes ago? And yet, now you appear to shrug it off, as if it were nothing. It’s obvious that you think of me as cruel, and yet you appear to be attempting to outclass me. One wonders, who is the true villain in this picture?, he then replied, “He tired killing me what else should I do, and didn’t you say they’ll just keep coming if you let them go.”

He listened to what Itami answered, then replied, “Well I could blow the door open, or melt it.” He said walking with him, he sighed, “you know I did that to scare the other away right? There were other hidden enemies and to save us the trouble of fighting them,” a tear fell down his face that he quickly wiped off. “ I don’t like killing people but I gave that guy way too many chance, most of the time I pretended not to notice him, I gave him one major warning, then this.” He said to himself, “but what should I do die before reaching my goal.” He spoke to himself, forgetting Itami was next to him.

He kept walking suddenly fell to his knees, took out a blade and stabbed his hand in which he killed the manmultiple times to the extent it was bleeding heavily, “damn his arm,” he said as he kept stabbing it.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:55 pm

The boy offered up a sob-story of his own, as reasoning for killing the man. Fool. His men were trained not to attack unless attacked first- nor did they stay their hands out of fear. Besides, they weren’t there on the man’s behalf- they were there on Itami’s. His own special stealth unit, designed to gather information from a close distance. The boy would not be allowed that information, however. That is, on the off chance that Itami had the chance to tell him. The boy lost all composure, and began violently sobbing on the ground, stabbing his arm, and saying something about it. The boy was obviously not stable, and a danger to himself. Itami ultimately decided to put an end to this danger.

He deigned not to kill him, though he would use his usual method of control. He reached out his palm, temporarily blocking the blood flow to Drago’s brain. Now, he did not do this long enough to kill him, but long enough to make him pass out. With the boy asleep, he bent the boy’s blood, so that it no longer seeped out of his wounds. With the bleeding stopped, Itami bandaged up the stab wounds, and brought the boy to an inn. He paid the fee for a room, and left a note in the boy’s pocket, which gave instructions on where to meet Itami, for training. In the end, Itami decided that the boy would be allowed to join, if he wanted to, as long as he could get his flaring emotions under control. Perhaps he COULD be useful- in his own way. Only time would tell.

[End Topic]
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Bounty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2