Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hunt for Bounty 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hunt for Bounty I_vote_lcapHunt for Bounty I_voting_barHunt for Bounty I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hunt for Bounty I_vote_lcapHunt for Bounty I_voting_barHunt for Bounty I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hunt for Bounty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Hunt for Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Drago, a tall 15 year old with blue eyes, walked in the streets of the light state. His black clothing matched his hair color making him look completely black. The sun was high in the sky, but it was warm day nearly a perfect day, just to relax and enjoy the day. But Drago had other things in mind, there was a dangerously wanted criminal in the light state and until now five people were victims to that man, this week.
He walked around the streets trying to find where the last victim's house was. it was hard work especially since there was a few soldiers that would take bribes from this type of criminal hiding his tracks from higher ranked soldiers or bounty hunters.
However, Drago didn't care of the 20,000 gold coin bounty on his head. He wanted to make sure that that criminal would never find his next victim.
He heard a scream and started running towards the voice when he crashed into someone.
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Hunt for Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Hunt for Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:46 am

Hey, sorry i couldn't post tonight. An unexpected family issue came up, so i'll be posting tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Hunt for Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Itami Kurushii, the Fire Nation’s Minister of Defense, strolled through the streets of the light kingdom, having just paid a visit to his protégé, Prince John Itaruki. The visit had gone as usual, with John being  completely silent. Ah, well, there was always next time. Itami walked through the streets, passing through the marketplace. Whilst there, he bought a small pastry to eat, and had his blades sharpened. He felt a certain sense of freshness, that came with having his weapons looking like new. His weapons gleaming, and his arrow stock refilled, he begin to walk back toward the house where he was staying.

His medium-length, silver hair blew in the wind, buffeting his desensitized green eyes. Looking into Itami’s eyes, one could see that even his facial expression was irreparably damaged by war, appearing calloused and focused. Above these eyes, he wore a small, silver bandanna, which covered the top of his head, but let the sides of his hair flow freely. Moving downward, he wore a silk/chain mail undershirt, under a comfortable blue light armor (which had a middle, non-conducting layer, which diluted a good part of electricity’s power.), which allowed for ease of movement, without sacrificing too much defense. On this armor, his personal symbol (three lines, in a semi-triangle) was embroidered, among thousands of other, smaller engravings, each representing a personal victory of his. On his waist, he wore a belt, which consisted of several special, ice-based locks, which kept his weapons stored comfortably, and easily accessible. Finally, he had a small dagger strapped to his ankle.

Behind him, and a little to the right, he heard someone whisper “Oi, that one looks rich!”, among other things. He rolled his eyes- if you were going to be stereotypical, at least be subtle about it. Sure enough, a man in a black tunic began to approach from behind, while his two friends covered each of Itami’s flanks. At the very least, their strategy showed some form of experience. Itami kept walking, analyzing their pattern of attack, their mannerisms, and thinking up a strategy for counterattack.

The best choice would be to go into an open area, where they couldn’t use the terrain as an advantage- Preferably somewhere with a good amount of water. He began to move toward the town square, which he had previously found out was built directly above the town’s aqueduct. The middle of the area was solid ground, but around the edges, the ground was made of chain-like concrete, which could still support a large amount of weight, but allowed passerby to gaze upon the water below.

Upon arriving, the bandit behind him realized exactly what was happening. He grunted, obviously frustrated that he had lost the tactical advantage. “Well, aren’t you clever? Why don’t you stop running, and fight like a man?” The man taunted. “If we are going to be debating who is the most… ‘manly’, as you say, I would like to point out that you appear to be incapable of doing things yourself, as well as forming complex thought. Please, let us debate who is the more ‘masculine’, you primitive fool.” Itami said, in a calm monotone.

The man had had enough. He pulled out a sword, and rushed at Itami, blind with rage. “I’ll just ‘ave to pry your wallet from your cold, dead hands, then!” he yelled. His stance was incredibly rigid, leaving openings all over. “Oh, it’s coin you desire? Then, by all means, have some.” Itami said, taking out a copper coin, and flicking it into the air with his thumb. Following this, he drew his sword from the lock-sheathe on his waist, and awaited the man’s approach.

Somewhat Graphic Description- Read at your own risk:

A sizeable crowd had been drawn by Itami’s antics, which he ignored. Those who were too weak to act could only watch. Of course, if he were any other man, he would be a wanted criminal. Alas, he was NOT any other man. He knew exactly how to stay anonymous, and how to replace his crimes with something MUCH more dramatic.

For example, one of Itami’s underlings had recently betrayed Itami’s order, and left several of his men for dead. Following this, the man in question had committed a series of murders, landing at a pathetic five, in seven days, and was now wanted at 10,000 gold pieces, by order of Prince John, himself. Itami couldn’t help but smile- he knew exactly what John was doing. A bounty that high distracted every mercenary in the kingdom, and kept them out of his hair. Very clever.
His thought process was interrupted, however, when a woman discovered the one corpse that was left (the other two had been disposed of, by Itami’s special arrows),and decided that the best way to handle this was to scream at the top of her lungs. Of course, when a woman screams, no doubt the most gallant of single men will come to her rescue, hoping for some kind of ‘reward’. Fools.

Sure enough, a boy  dressed entirely in black (some strange new fashion?) showed up, crashing right into a random passerby, who was close to Itami. The man apologized profusely, and hurried on his way. Itami approached the boy. “Here to practice an act of gallantry? The woman’s there.” he said.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Hunt for Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:09 pm

Drago stared at the man with his light blue eyes, which was enough to send a chill to anybody's spine, "I'm not interested in women...at least not yet," he said with a smile. Drago looked into the man's eyes and saw cruelty and evil. He then heard the women screaming again then suddenly stop. Drago ran towards the women to see her on the ground. He went down to check her pulse when he touched a wet substance, he lifted his hand to see blood. His eyes narrowed at the sight and clenched his other non-bloody fist.
He looked around to see another body but of a criminal, he knew it was just a pity criminal worth maybe no less a few copper pieces but still the sight of the dead made him go in rage. He stood up and looked at the crowd, "what happened."
A man came and told him the story about the battle between Itami and the theives, after that he said that he left and a women started screaming.
what he said made drago's eyes widen, the man said, "the body stood up as if it was held by puppet string and killed the women and fell back down."
This is what two other witnesses said about the bounty man he was looking for, but instead the body attacked the witnesses.
so the killer was able to kill people without being there...but how. he walked when he remembered about the mysterious man. He started running blasting flames out of his feet increasing his speed. when he found him he ran in front of him. he stared at him, "you know you could have easily captured them...If you were able to kill them so easily!" he screamed at Itami, " I don't care who you are or what your rank is! WHY DID YOU DO IT?!"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Hunt for Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:12 pm

The boy had begun ‘investigating’ the one dead body that was left over. He had apparently flown into some sort of uncontrollable rage, and was now listening to the testimonies of witnesses of his underling’s wrongdoings. The man always DID have a knack for the cliché. Alas, now was not the time for reminiscing, as the overzealous self-appointed detective was now running toward him, with extra speed granted from Firebending from his feet. “You know you could have easily captured them,If you were able to kill them so easily! I don't care who you are, or what your rank is! WHY DID YOU DO IT?!” the boy screamed.

The child looked angry. Perhaps he desired to dole out his own personal form of justice? Itami did not care, either way. “Why did I kill them?” Itami said. He began to mentally debate his options, he could tell him some sob story about a lost puppy, or play the tough guy, and merely state that they were in his way. Or, he could scare him a little. The last option sounded the best, and was the option that Itami ended up choosing. “Why not?” he said.

Itami currently stood on the outside side of one of the river-viewing grates, whereas the boy was running at him from the inside-side. Itami twitched one of the toes, inside his metallic shoes, which was not possible to see from outside of the shoe. Itami had long since mastered the art of bending with one’s entire body, rather than just one’s hands. With this toe, he caused water to be redirected ever-so-slightly from the flow of the river, causing it to slowly pool forward. Should the boy have kept running, he may find his feet have become rather useless.

“So, what do you intend to do now, boy? Become like me, and kill because it’s convenient? Or perhaps you’d like to talk this out, like gentlemen? Over a friendly game of Pai Sho, maybe?” Itami said, dryly. It was very obvious that the boy was much too angry to talk things out. At the very least, Itami wouldn’t kill him.

Too Harshly…

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Hunt for Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:15 am

He sighed, “I’m sorry for screaming at you...just there was a murderer I'm looking for and he killed someone using one of the dead bodies you left."

He looked around, "I think I have some company," he said just as a large group of bandits surrounded them. They were nearly everywhere, on top of building, some were even inside shops. “leave them to me,” he said.

A small group of fire benders attacked Drago, Drago dodged them so casually, as if he wasn’t even trying, which was true. He aimed his fingers at the small group; he then fired an electrical like net shocking the small group enough causing them collapse. “How many times are you guys going to attack me for my head?” he said smiling, being the top 20 strongest bounty hunters in the light state meant his head was wanted in the black market.

The rest of the large group attacked him as a whole, which surprised him. There were dozens of blades flying at him; he slipped falling onto the ground. The bandits took advantage of the situation sending all of their blades at him.

He unsheathed his two knives blocking most of the dozens of sword except of a few missed, and a blade that hit him in the shoulder. He sent a very powerful electrical current through his knife zapping most of them to unconsciousness. A few were barley standing.

Drago stood up taking a blade out of his shoulder. He walked past the few last bandits smiling, “next time you might be luckier,” he walked back to Itami, “what were we talking about again?” he said casually not caring about the wound from his wound in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Hunt for Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:35 pm

The boy’s rage seemed to suddenly subside, as if he were some kind of bipolar. The boy explained that he was looking for Itami’s ex-underling, who he confirmed was murdering people, using a blood bending technique to control them from afar. Clever. As he was speaking, a large gang of bandits (presumably the friends of Itami’s victims) began to congregate on the rooftops. They looked slightly bloodthirsty, and appeared to be approaching the boy, with mutters of receiving a bounty. Apparently this boy had a bounty on his head.

Alas, Itami never did care for bounties. Contrary to what most criminals thought, having a higher bounty did NOT mean you were good at your job. It just meant that you were good at getting caught. If this boy did, indeed, have a bounty, that meant he was most likely too weak-minded to clean up after himself. If this was the case, Itami would soon be associated with the boy, and no amount of political influence can wipe a black market bounty. This problem would have to be taken care of, quickly and efficiently.
The bandits began to approach, and the boy began some over-stylized fighting routine. Alas, it appeared that he only meant to knock the criminals out. Thus, Itami decided that, though theatrics were all well and good, if you wanted something done right, you had to do it yourself. Itami held up an open palm, and closed it into a fist, exercising a blood bending technique of his own.

Graphic Description- Peruse at own risk:

“Since you seem to know a thing or two about being distracting, I’ll allow you to assist me on my little manhunt. The man is likely working from underground, in one of my own abandoned safe houses, in the sewers. Come along, if you like. If not, stay out of my way.” Itami said. Following this, he began to walk away, heading for a specific manhole, about half a mile northwest of his current location.

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

Hunt for Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Drago walked with him, he hated to kill anyone and but wasn’t disturbed to see dead corpses, and when he looked at them he sighed, “did you have to kill them I said leave them to me,” he sighed again, then he remembered, “Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself I’m Drago Phoenix, also named  The Black Phoenix.” He knew many nobles if not all nobles knew him when he haunted a criminal that target many nobles.  He then started walking with Itami, “What is yours?”

He wanted to catch the Criminal alive, anyone can kill but he wanted to capture the criminal and be judged by the law. He rarely killed his bounties, unless they were murderous cruel ill minded killers that won’t stop killing until they are dead. He met a few in the past, wasn’t a good memory nearly fifteen people died by that killer daily, if not more.

He Glared at Itami, he then said “I want that person alive, do you understand,” he said in a commanding tone. He then continued walking in a normal manner. But every step he felt he was closer to take a person to justice.  But he knew the criminal was able to use blood bending, so he had to make sure he had to do the first and last move on him, before he was ready to use a blood bending attack on him. That was his only fear.

A strong wind blew caring with it a weird scent… “Blood?!” Drago ran seeing at least seven to nine people ripped apart, on the ground. Two of which were nobles. “why do criminals always do stuff like this…it’s like saying Yoo-hoo I’m just around the corner come and get me.” He joked around with itami.
He looked at itami, “should we tell some soldiers to come clean this up or…”
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Hunt for Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 5:46 pm

The boy now seemed undisturbed by the sight of dead bodies, where previously he had gone into a justice-fueled rage. The boy seemed to have a different personality every minute, which Itami found…quite strange. He seemed to be ready to forsake his morals at the drop of a hat, if it meant looking good in the eyes of someone else. How very vain. “Why did you have to kill them? I said leave them to me.” The boy said. “Simply put, when your enemy knows your face, you are never safe. If you had let them live, you’d only see more of them, and more of them, until eventually, they’d become too much for you, and you would be killed, all because you lacked the strength to do what was necessary. Consider it a favor.” Itami replied.

“Oh, sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Drago Phoenix, also named ‘The Black Phoenix’.” Drago said. Not only did the boy have a burning desire for outside approval, but he had a STAGE NAME?! It took all the willpower in Itami’s body not to laugh, but he managed to keep himself under control, continuing to show no hint of emotion. “Itami Kurushii, Fire Nation’s Minister of Defense, at your service.” Itami stated.

Following this, Drago began to glare at Itami. “I want that person alive, do you understand?” he said, trying his best to look intimidating. “That’s a shame, because I want him dead. Now, let us take a moment to think- why would you POSSIBLY want to take him alive? To make him ‘face justice for the crimes he has committed’? Frankly, should ‘justice be served’, as you zealots of good say, he will end up in one of two punishments. One, he will be imprisoned, at which point he will blood bend his way out, and the cycle will start over again. Two, he will be killed anyway. So, why not save your precious courtroom the trouble?” Itami said, in usual slightly overbearing monotone. Cold as Ice, Sharp as Steel. That was Itami.

Following this, blood could be smelt in the air, and both Drago and Itami hurried to investigate. Upon their arrival, they found several mauled corpses, several of which were nobles. The boy made some kind of joke, but Itami ignored it. “Should we tell soldiers to come clean this up, or….?” Drago said. “There’s a manhole here. We should enter the sewer, and look for the man.” Itami said. As he did so, he kicked the cover off of the manhole, and began the descent into his underling’s base. He was going to enjoy this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunt for Bounty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunt for Bounty   Hunt for Bounty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunt for Bounty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next