Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_vote_lcapTaizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_voting_barTaizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_vote_lcapTaizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_voting_barTaizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Taizo Gozu (fire bender)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  Empty
PostSubject: Taizo Gozu (fire bender)    Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:43 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Taizo Gozu
    Birthplace: vermillion Empire
    Current Residence: Dark Nation Capital
    Element: Fire
    Pets: none
    Weapons: Long Sword

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Dec 23
    Hobbies: fabric, sewing, sword skills, training, charming
    Quirks: tends to be a flirt but has a hot temper
    Family:
    Father: Baltor Gozu
    Mother: (Illegitamate) Jazy Walker (earth nation)
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Short and pink, a lighter pink than his father’s. Long in the front and short in the back.
    Eyes: Bronze
    Height: 6’1
    Clothes: He wears Vermillion solider chest armor and boots, with black leggings. He is very fond of the fire nation that his father is from.
    Skin: pale tan
    Body Type: slender but toned, he is stronger than he looks.
    Image:
    Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  5688-315391200
    Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  4758-1116151727

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Like his father he is a gentleman but doesn’t like being called the son of a girly man. Taizo is a knight in training as he calls it as he wants to be a bender in the fire royal army. He is a kind hearted man but is very flirtatious and friendly. Likes a girl on each arm during the day and night, as he loves to show off. But his main focus is training.
    Personal Strengths:
    Sword combat
    Fire combat
    Sewing
    Making Ale
    Personal Weaknesses: (
    Swimming: can’t swim
    Snakes: is terrified of snakes
    Non bending hand to hand combat
    Hamartia: water (is terrified of it)
    Personal Hero: Toriko Stein
    Dreams and Ambitions:
    Become a gerenal in the vermillion nation

Silk
    Flirting
    women

Dislikes:
    sour
    stubborn women
    long trips
    his father

Brief History:
    Taizo was born in Omashu where he was raised by his mother. Gozu had knocked her up during a night at the pub along time ago. But Taizo was raised mainly by his mother, children would tease him for being the son of the fashion designer and a pink hair. He ended up having a foul temper as he was growing due to it. When Taizo was five some kids pushed him into the sea off a cliff where he sank down in the water. No one seemed to be coming to save him, but as he was drowning a vermillion high class man dived down to save him. Toriko Stein pulled him out of the water being taken to the vermillion capital where his mother came running as Sessi was taking care of the small Taizo. When Sessi mentioned that she had met Taizo’s father, Taizo got angry. Accusing his father of being a horrible man that should be dead.

After that, Taizo stayed in Vermillion with his mother meeting his father finally at his new fashion store. That is when he would see children run in and out, one with pink hair, but as he accused his father of being a man whore, he saw that the children were someone elses whom happen to have pink hair. Taizo though hating his father, watched as Gozu started giving his mother money and helped with a home. Also paid for Taizo’s training. But taizo after seeing Toriko save him, wanted to be a soldier to help protect the royal family. When he became old enough, he was sent to the Dark Nation Capital to be trained there with his bending and sword skills, becoming friends with the king. He would normally have alot of women on his side. But he always trained when free.

Back to top Go down

Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taizo Gozu (fire bender)    Taizo Gozu (fire bender)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:20 am

Approved (:
Back to top Go down

Taizo Gozu (fire bender)
Page 1 of 1