Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_vote_lcapAxis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_voting_barAxis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_vote_lcapAxis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_voting_barAxis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hadou
Novice
Novice
hadou

Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. Empty
PostSubject: Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender.   Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:24 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Axis Kyoshi [Kee-O-Shee]
    Birthplace: Axis was born in The Vermilion Dragon Empire, in the City of Kouzai.
    Current Residence: Axis is currently in Vermilion City,
    Occupation: Student, he plans to perhaps join the military, though he most likely will not.
    Element: Fire, he is learning to generate and redirect lighting as well.
    Pets: --maybe later--
    Weapons: Axis is currently learning swordsmanship, so far he has mastered only a single sword, and is now training in the way of duel blades. He carries around an old sword his father gave him, and wears it slung over his shoulder in a dark red case with golden flames on the outer edge of the case. link to weapon

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Axis was born on October 10th.
    Blood type: A
    Hobbies: His main hobby is Swordsmanship, but he does try and farther his fire bending skills as much as he can.
    Quirks: Axis has a fear of water, though he does like rain and bathing, it's more the ocean, or lakes and rivers that he fears.
    Family: His fathers name is Shirou Kyoshi, and his mothers name is Mei Kyoshi, her maiden name was Hao.
    Character Theme: The Stationary Set - 'The clap song'

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Axis has long slate black hair. It falls to a little past his shoulders when let down, but most often it's tied up in a short pony tail. He lets his almost straight bangs hang down on his forehead, and layered pieces hang around his face.
    Eyes: Axis's eye's are averaged sized, round and a silver. In a certain light they shimmer, but usually they look a dull light grey.
    Height: Axis is a tall and thin boy, standing about 5 foot eleven as of now.
    Clothes: (look at images) Axis wears a dark black coat, with a few buckles and hanging off the side. it's a little shorter than his shirt, which is a light grey that matches his eyes. He wears black pants that match the jacket and black shoes as well. His most noticed piece of clothes is his big grey scarf that he is almost always wearing around his neck, with the end trailing down his back. Something else he always carries around with him is a kitsune mask he bought at a festival when he was young. He'll wear it every now and then, but it usually hangs from his pants, is held in his right hand, or is worn behind his head.
    Skin: Axis's skin is a pale white cream color. It's smooth, and natural, all but his hands which have calluses from sword wielding and fire bending.
    Body Type: Axis is a tall, and lean boy. He weights average for his height, and looks healthy. He's got muscles in all the right places, but he is by no means buff. His arms, chest and stomach are toned, and he has very little fat on his body.
    Image:
    Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. Nezumi___no_6___vector_by_headstro-d4r3ngrAxis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. 6145-1

more: x & x

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Axis is a bit of a self-obsessed and sarcastic boy. He does what he wants, when he wants and he doesn't listen to what other people think, or care how they feel. He also doesn’t take kindly to help either, feeling it’s an insult to him and his independence.  His life mainly revolves around him and what he wants. He does love his family, but since they have all passed, he fills the hole in his chest with, well more of him. He loves to mess with others, and joke around, but only if he’s comfortable with them. When he’s around those who he doesn’t know, he tends to be a little standoffish or he can just be very quiet and reserved.  He is very quick to judge others, and generally has no filter when speaking. So, if he thinks a rude or plain mean thought about someone, he will most likely say it in front of them, before he has a chance to think about how rude that it was.  Though, when he gets to know them, he can be a nice person and mean well, but of course, first you have to get through of all his hardheaded and plain obnoxious traits. It’s also very rare for him to care for another, and he tends not to form bonds that are not easily broken, though it is entirely possible that he might.  And when he does care for someone, which is rare, he can be over protective, a bit clingy, or even obsessive of them.
    However, he's still over confident, and narcissistic, even when he's with people he does cares for. Although his personality may fool you, on the inside he's really a calm and relaxed guy, who prefers calm to crazy and silent to loud. He loves the rain, which is odd since he hates oceans, lakes and water in general, and likes to just hang around outside. He absolutely hates being alone, and he prefers to be submerged in a crowd, even if he doesn’t talk, or know any of the people he’s there with. Though he is very social and craves attention, he needs some alone time every now and then.
    As far as disorders, Axis has none, though he does not handle his emotions, such as aggression well. He can get violent when enraged, or when he’s bothered, hurt, upset or just really anxious. He has hurt a few people that he cared for greatly, and regrets it with all his heart. He tries his best to never ever lay a hand on someone who doesn't deserve it again. However, he will lash out at someone who clearly has done something wrong, or another who he cares nothing for.
    Other than that, he's a gentle beast.
    Personal Strengths: One of his personal strengths are his strong faith in himself, and willingness to defeat all that's in the way of his goal. Another is his motivation to become better, and learn more to improve his skills farther.
    Personal Weaknesses: Axis's personal weakness are not limited. His over-confidence, and pride is an obvious flaw since it doesn't allow him to see what he's doing wrong. Also, uncontrolled emotions which get him in to a lot of trouble with others, and himself. Being quick to judge is also a major flaw since it may block out the good qualities of the person he has not seen. And, his obsessiveness when he does care for someone may ultimately drive that person away.
    Hamartia: Axis's most obvious, and fatal flaw is his over-confidence, and pride. His over-confidence has gotten him into many fights, and issues that he could not win, and has hurt himself and others because of this.
    Personal Hero: His father.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Axis has no long term goals, his current goal is to master duel blades, and find himself a permanent home.
    • warmth
    • socializing
    • weaponry
    • training
    • himself
    • traveling
    • winning
    • oddly enough rain

Dislikes:

• cold
    • water/oceans
    • being alone
    • losing
    • pain
    • snow

Brief History: Axis's history is not impressive. He grew up in The Vermilion Dragon Empire, in the City of Kouzai, with his family. His mother[a non-bender] was a shop keeper, she kept a small blacksmith shop with his father as the blacksmith. His father[fire bender] was a brilliant blacksmith, who made swords and knifes that were almost unbreakable. He taught Axis how to wield a sword, and how to fire bend. The sword that Axis carries on his back was his fathers last sword. They lived in the space atop the shop for sometime, until Axis turned 10. This is when his father chose to join the military instead of blacksmithing. His mother protested, but she knew that deep in his heart he had always wanted to fight, though he was older now. He left Axis and his mother alone, [his father then hired a tutor to finish teaching him how to use swords, and his bending]to run the shop which they lost after not being able to find another black smith to replace the father. They left their home and rented a small room from a lady who ran a small bar where his mother worked as a waitress for two years. Axis's father sent letters every week, replying to the ones they had written to him. Their lives had settled down a bit right before his mother fell ill, lost her job and passed away. His father was forced to come back to his motherless son, though on the way back he was killed by a rouge fire bender. Axis had been left alone. He left the rented room, and began wandering alone at age 14.

Axis has been on his own for two years now, and has furthered his fire bending by learning how to redirect and generate lightening, and swordsman ship while journeying across the Empire. Although, he has not met all that many people. He is seeing as to find a permanent place to call his home, and start his new life, perhaps as a blacksmith, or any other job that falls in his path.

He has traveled all over the Empire, but has never left The Vermilion Dragon Empire. He's traveled to Ember island, Shu Jing Village, and Jang Hui Village. He is now in the Vermilion City.

Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender.   Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Before I approve this app, are you aware of the future Time Skip? The time skip will be soon and 15 years will pass in the Avatar world. After the time skip your character should be 31...

The profile is very good! That's the longest personality I've seen, lol. And its very good. The biography is really good as well.
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
hadou
Novice
Novice
hadou

PostSubject: Re: Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender.   Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:00 pm

Thanks,
And hmm, 15 years, I may change his age then and edit a few things,
And when will this time skip happen?
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender.   Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Well, you can just put:

Then he'll be the age you want him to be... You don't have to change the things at the bio.

When will the Time Skip happen? I don't know... I think only Kouzai knows. Im just temporaly a mod Razz

I think you can still roleplay with him as if he was 16 even if the time skip hasn't happened... Let me ask him, Kouzai is at the C-box.
Back to top Go down
hadou
Novice
Novice
hadou

PostSubject: Re: Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender.   Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Alrighty, Kouzai said that I can leave him how he is, and just set his birth year to the current year of the site, and just roleplay as if he's 16 ;u;
I think that's what he meant anyway xD
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender.   Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Lol ok Very Happy Approve!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender.   Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axis Kyoshi: A young fire bender.
Page 1 of 1