Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Krowe The fire bender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Krowe The fire bender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Krowe The fire bender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Krowe The fire bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Krowe The fire bender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Krowe The fire bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Krowe The fire bender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Krowe The fire bender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Krowe The fire bender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Krowe The fire bender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Krowe The fire bender I_vote_lcapKrowe The fire bender I_voting_barKrowe The fire bender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Krowe The fire bender I_vote_lcapKrowe The fire bender I_voting_barKrowe The fire bender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Krowe The fire bender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krowe
Novice
Novice
Krowe

Krowe The fire bender Empty
PostSubject: Krowe The fire bender   Krowe The fire bender I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 12:56 am

|BASICS|
Name: Alexander Krowe
Birthplace: Vermilion city
Current Residence: Vermilion city
Element:Fire

Pets: (Optional. Detailed.)

Weapons: (Optional. Detailed.)

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: August 13
Blood type: O Positvie
Hobbies: Training his body into a lethal weapon
Quirks: Likes walking in forests of flowers just to enjoy the scenery
Family: Father: Dorian Krowe. High ranked Noble. Mother: Luis Krowe: Wife of a Noble.
Character Theme:Hero (skillet) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGcsIdGOuZY

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Krowe has a wild style black hair that is dyed with red tips.  Just under his neck with bangs that hang right above his eyes.
Eyes:Krowe has normal sized eyes that are a deep emerald green
Height: 5'10
Clothes: Krowe wears a combination of red and black Gi. His leggings are loose around the ankles and tight on the waist for movement. Red lines on the side, a red leaping tiger surronds from the front to the back of the Gi. On the shoulders are the ripping claws design. The head of the tiger ends in the center of the back.
Skin: Krowe has tanned skin with calloused hands hard as boiled leather, a slight tan darkens his skin but not by much. His skin is rough from the training he has endured.
Body Type: Krowe is a well built individual with a 2% body fat ratio. He has corded muscled arms, six pack stomach, broad shoulders, and thick legs. His body looks like someone who has spent his entire life fighting and working out.
Image: Krowe The fire bender Kajienkou

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Krowe is known as a simple individual in his personality. He loves a good fight but has a honorable code against hurting women or children civilians. He despises power hungry and arrogant beings especially those of the Noble class who are suppose to protect and serve their people. He is quick to anger when abuse or injustice is in his sight.

For all his violent nature Krowe is a big teddy bear. He likes kids and making people relax around him. Those close to him knows he loves the beauty of nature and growing flowers. He is fiercely loyal to his friends and nations but has no issue telling someone when they are wrong. He hates prejudice people and forbids the violence of those under his rule unless necessary.

Krowe is a big flirt with women, he likes them and he is young.

Of all his loves and passion nothing excites him like fighting, training, or bending. He is obsessed with the discipline of Martial arts and follows the code of Honor.

Personal Strengths: Excellent bender, Prodigy fighter, Strong endurance, quick adapter, strategic mind.
Personal Weaknesses: Water benders, His anger, Fierce Ambition.
Hamartia: He is too fiercely loyal, he would see his world burn than betray a friend.
Personal Hero: His Father
Dreams and Ambitions: To become the personal Bodyguard of the Emperor.

Likes: Fighting, Bending, flowers, Peace, Protecting those weaker.

Dislikes: Arrogance, abuse of authority, Cowards, those who try and hurt his friends, Nobles who Harm those they are meant to protect.

Brief History: Adrian Krowe was born on the hottest day of Summer to the Krowe Family. From the time he could stumble his father threw him into Martial arts where he learned to fight and protect himself and others. Though a strict man his father was also a Noble and Honorable man who pounded (literally) the code of the Warrior into his sons head.

Krowe showed his ability to bend at Thirteen and from their his father enrolled him in the school of Fire bending. He also trained his son himself in the ways of combining his Martial arts with his bending, under extreme situations, precision, strength, and danger. Krowe learned the meaning of being a Noble was to serve and protect the people under their rule instead of tormenting them.

While growing up, Krowe saw his father practice what he preached, never going against his code and helping those less fortunate. Seeing his father like this made Krowe understand and he threw himself into his studies with a insatiable hunger. Learning at speeds that required advanced lessons and his father paying private tutors and Martial artist to train his son.

However it wasn't just fighting for anyone could become a brute force thug. His father paid tutors to teach him strategy, tactics, the ways of the Noble code and to put himself in the shoes of others. At seventeen his father cut him off and made him live in the streets and survive for a full year on his own.

Krowe learned what it meant to really survive, that the strong ate the weak but a pack hunter was more deadly than a lone wolf. On the streets he learned what Loyalty really meant, how to betray a brother/sister meant death on the streets.

When Krowe returned home he returned a new man at Eighteen with his friends. His father never judged them or asked what Krowe had done to survive in the world without money, shelter, or connections. He welcomed them all into his home as equals.

Krowe turned Nineteen and has yet to find a Occupation though being a Noble he usually walks around the Town keeping people in line. His wish is to join the elite ranks of the Emperors Bodyguards but he wouldn't even know where to start. While he is a powerful Bender and lethal fighter he doesn't have connections that high to be noticed. He thought of joining the Military but felt that he would be too opinionated and would never harm a innocent person even if ordered. So now he must find a way to get there.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Krowe The fire bender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krowe The fire bender   Krowe The fire bender I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Krowe The fire bender
Page 1 of 1