Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Baltor Gozu (fire bender) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_vote_lcapBaltor Gozu (fire bender) I_voting_barBaltor Gozu (fire bender) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_vote_lcapBaltor Gozu (fire bender) I_voting_barBaltor Gozu (fire bender) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Baltor Gozu (fire bender)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

Baltor Gozu (fire bender) Empty
PostSubject: Baltor Gozu (fire bender)   Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Baltor Gozu
    Birthplace: Ember Island
    Current Residence: Omashu
    Element: Fire
    Pets: none
    Weapons: two sharp scissors

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Feb 14
    Blood type: A
    Hobbies: designing, sewing, learning about medical healing skills
    Quirks: hates when someone gets his designs dirty. Is always trying to help someone whom is sick.
    Family:
    Father: Luther Gozu
    Mother: Rose Yami
    Other family: Lullabia Singla (adopted sister)
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Long and pink. Keeps it in a little pony tail at the top while letting the rest of it fall down. Short bangs in the front that sit straight but in different spots.
    Eyes: red almost crimson
    Height: 6’0
    Clothes: He wears the latest fashion normally, and his own design. Right now he is wearing a white dress shirt and black pants with nice leather boots. A brown apron over it with little containers of herbs inside of the pockets.
    Skin: it is lovely and radient. Giving him a youthful look, and he looks young as well as girlly. Half the people expect him to be a woman till he says something.
    Body Type: He is slender looking, no muscle to his body. But he makes up in speed and his leg kicks. Has has a burn on his back in the shape of a star.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: He is a very happy man, always smiling. But he laughs at the fact that some people mistake him for a woman. He loves fire bending, but feels bad that fire bending was the downfall of some people. He has loved healing and doing his fashion, due to the high stress of being a doctor he took on fashion design more in life and helping those whom really needed it. He adores his friend Lullabia like a little sister, even making all her outfits. He has a foul temper when someone destroys his fashion or hurts his friends. He loves to play pranks on men, making them think he is a chick or gay which makes him laugh since it is nothing but a joke to him.
    Personal Strengths:
    Fashion design
    Medical herb knowledge
    Fire fighting
    Sewing
    Senses: He has a kind of 6th sense about certain things. Like when someone is watching him.
    Personal Weaknesses:
    Doesn’t like Rodents
    Looks like a girl
    People calling him “Baly” – makes his temper flare
    Talking about a fire mishap (gets sad)

Hamartia: Looks like a woman, so no one belives he is straight or a man half the time.
    Personal Hero: Alina Singla
    Dreams and Ambitions: to be a good doctor and heal diseases that haven’t been cured yet. And to be a top fashion designer for royals and nobles.

Fashion
    Healing the sick
    His hair
    Teasing men

Dislikes:
    Lemons
    Sick people being treated poorly
    Being called girlly or Baly when he is being serious
    Rodents – is terrified of them
    dragons

Brief History:

Gozu was born on Ember island, his father and mother were fire benders. He had pink hair bright pink hair that made people think that he was a girl. So since his mother wanted a daughter she would dress Gozu up as a woman to play with her friend’s child Lullabia. Gozu and Lullabia would play together and he would train with his father. Though his father thought he was pathetic for dressing as a girl, Gozu would do his best to make his father proud even though his mother wanted him to be a girl. Gozu would laugh and play with Lullabia, but one night he was sneaking into her house to have a sleep over. Going into the bakery kitchen. Only to catch it on fire by accident as his fire bending came out. He ran out and went home to tell his father. But by the time he did it was too late, Lullabia was outside and she had lost her parents to a fire that he caused. When questions were asked on how it started, Gozu said nothing feeling that Lullabia would hate him. So he just tried to be a good friend. Though it still pains him for what he had done. He just put on a smile all the time.

Moving to Omashu with his family, he loved living in the earth kingdom area. It was calm and nice, he would write Lullabia. The two were still great friends. He started studying medicine and fashion to please his father and mother. His mother wanted him to be a doctor and his father wanted him to follow in his steps of designing clothing for men. But he got into designing for women as well. His first dress he designed, he gave to Lullabia. She would wear his outfits for her performances. Gozu loved making fashion, but he is also the only doctor to make Lullabia’s medicine and Luna Usagi’s medicine after they became ill strong enough to last in their adulthood. He studies herbs and plants for healing and fashion properities. He is known for making Miricle medicine that helps people live through their disease while still having it. He is working on fully healing strong illnesses that have no cure. While working on his fashion for his main job, he is doing his doctor work on the side when someone needs it. People that can’t afford a doctor come to him, he would never turn a sick person away. But he has a thing since he was dressing as a man since he turned thirteen, everyone still thinks of him as a woman though he likes girls. He likes to play with some of his male's customers minds to make them think that he is gay. But then he likes to flirt with girls, though the only one he won't flirt with is Lullabia cause he thinks of her as a sister that he needs to help take care of since he felt responsible for her parents and condition. Looking like a girl, he looks really pretty to both men and women though for being flat chested he looks really slender and almost hides the fact if he wore loose clothing.
    When Gozu turned twenty two, he began running his own store in Omashu for fashion. But that was till there was a fight, causing it to burn down.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Baltor Gozu (fire bender) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baltor Gozu (fire bender)   Baltor Gozu (fire bender) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Baltor Gozu (fire bender)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: