Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Awakening (Open to any one) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Awakening (Open to any one) I_vote_lcapAwakening (Open to any one) I_voting_barAwakening (Open to any one) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Awakening (Open to any one) I_vote_lcapAwakening (Open to any one) I_voting_barAwakening (Open to any one) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Awakening (Open to any one)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

Awakening (Open to any one) Empty
PostSubject: Awakening (Open to any one)   Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 4:10 pm

"So.... here we are at last... Vladimere... Its been almost 3 years now, and the world has progressed around your unconscious body and I think its time to wake up, dont you?" The bright yellow smile on a familiar face, snickered.  A long pause... Theres a man slowly rising in the corner of a dark room. He turns around and opens his eyes revealing the white moon like orbs setting in his sockets. "Yes, Fryuku..." 

Vladimere's eyes opened slightly and the light stung as it reaped through the mountains... He tried to get up with a groan, but his body hasnt fully awakened along with his mind yet. He slouched back into the bedding. "Three years..."  He turned his head to see a shadow of a figure standing in the morning sunlight, blocking his view of the mountains. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open to any one)   Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Her face smirked as she watched her pupil. His progress was remarkable in somethings, however, his concentration lacked in others. One particular case was this one. His stealth level, was at a all time low. To any passerby, he would appear quite hidden. But to any trained Assassin, he left tracks that were visible from space. Scent, Hearing, Vision. All senses you have to master over. The brain controls what we see and don't see, and if you are trained to spot these certain things out, its like second nature to you.

Saranade just sat there, On a large rock and listened to her surroundings. A few leaves rustled here and there. No wind, so that must be Haydn. She face palmed and stood. Cocking her hip out and placing her hands around her waist. " No, try again." She said. She knew that he would most likely give her attitude, so she just smiled and turned around. 

Her shoulders lifted and she let them fall back in place with a long sigh. He needed to be practicing on a normal being. Not someone who can hear things like that from half a mile away. Saranade thought for a second. She knew this area fairly well, and she knew there was a man that secluded himself in the forest area. Lived in a tiny hut by himself. Perfect prey for Haydn.

She hopped down off the boulder, " A mile down the mountain, in the valley of trees, is a man in a home alone." she grinned, " I think that would be more appropriate to start you off with." She pointed towards the bundle of trees off to the west, " Get there before i do, and i will let you eat tonight." she said with a wink, and in a flash she was gone. 

Sara traveled through the trees, for being so fast, she moved awfully silent, but that took alot of practice. She positioned herself above the hut in a tree, but she made herself nearly impossible to spot. She would let Haydn have his fun, and didn't plan to torture him any longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open to any one)   Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:05 pm

Haydn's stomach growled as Sara mention he could eat. Sara turned out to be a brutal teacher by starving Haydn. He rubbed his stomach and looked to where the cabin was. He looked back at Sara completely silent and got a grin on his face.

He took off quickly and silently with silence in his grace. Obviously he wasn't that hidden when running but he was very silent. He looked around to see where Sara is and he couldn't find him. 'Honestly you were a lot easier to find when you were trying to kill me.' He arrived at the cabin with still no sign of Sara anywhere. Quickly he peeked into the hut to see one person lying in a bed. He slipped into the room and pulled out one of his razor cards ready to throw it. Then the person moved to look at Haydn.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open to any one)   Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Vlad held a hand to his forehead, to get a better sight at this person. He was young, had a weapon ready for striking, and looked a bit timid... His stomach was growling... Vlad's eyes widened at the sight of the weapon and he reacted instantly. He shadowbent himself behind the boy in a dark blur, with a black, smokey blade pressed against his neck. "Who are you? Where am I, and for what purpose have you taken me here?" He said in a calm but stern tone. 

He heard something behind him.... It was another person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open to any one)   Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Sara facepalmed as she seen him enter the hut. She knew instantly what was going to happen. Especially when she seen who was laying inside that hut. She had never met him face to face, but she has seen him before. Rather famous in the Assassin's guild. He was a Dark Bender, just as she was, and he killed as a profession. 

She lept down from the tree to see Haydn at knife point. She just walked up to the open door and leaned against the frame, " Now tell me Haydn, why in the world would you just stand over him like that. Sleeping or not. All targets are to be considered a threat and should be killed at a minimum distance..." She opened her eyes to look at Vladimere. " Or you end up in this situation." She said. 

Saranade placed her hand on her hip. She was wearing her normal occupation outfit. A black leather, skin tight suit. Zipped down a bit, except her hair wasn't in her normal pony tail. She let it fall around her shoulders today, as she was training, not working. " Hello Vladimere..." she said softly with a light smile on the end.

It appeared like she didn't plan to help Haydn out of this one. However she knew if Vladimere planned on killing him, he would have already done it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open to any one)   Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:16 pm

Haydn raised his head as the knife was pressed to his neck. He kept his cool though. He was used to the usual death threats and being held at blade point for his training. Its actually the only thing he had when started training with Sara. If this guy was who Sara said he was, Haydn was lucky do be alive right now. He turned his head a bit to Sara "A little help here. I think I may have a knot in my back." Playing it cool was exactly how Haydn acted in these kind of situations.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open to any one)   Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Vladimere let go of the boy and the blade disintegrated in a wisp of black smoke. He turned around to see Saranade. He scanned her up and down, then looked at the boy. "Youre hungry... I can hear your stomach rumbling..." He looked around his surroundings, almost interrogating the small shack with his eyes. "So...Youre obviously not my captors... You would have finished me by now. So, lets start off with a few questions, shall we?" He walked over to a small table, pulled up a seat and looked up to his "Visitors". "So, who are you, how do you know me, where am I and why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open to any one)   Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Sara watched as the notorious man let go of his victim. Unwise move for any assassin. Keeping a hostage guarantee's safety. But this was Vladimere, he probably thought nothing of it. Saranade was only curious as to if his stories and rumors actually did him any justice. Or if they over boasted his abilities. 

She grinned at the thought of going toe to toe with this man. She knew they were evenly matched in skill, but by experience, he had her by a long shot. She nonchalantly walked over next to the table and placed a hand flat on it, leaning her weight on that hand a bit.

" What Assassin from the Dark Nation wouldn't know of you?" She asked in a sarcastic way, examining the back of her hand. " As for why you are here? I have no idea why..." That was the truth too, they had just ran across him by accident.

She grinned slightly, " Who are we?" she said with a quick Notion between her and Haydn. " I am the King's Assassin. Wanted by all of the Dark Nation. The bounty on my head can feed the entire Capital's children..." she just closed her eyes and leaned back onto the side of the table, " And this is my pupil. Enough information for ya bub?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open to any one)   Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 pm

Haydn rubbed his neck where he was held and walked behind Sara. He didn't say anything at this point since Sara looked like she had everything. He looked around the room to observe his surroundings just in case this meeting went down hill. He placed his hands gently in his back pockets and waited for the conversation to continue.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open to any one)   Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Looking up at Saranade, Vladimere had a slight smirk. "Yes, that sums up about everything. Though there is one thing... The guild leader, has he asked about me? Im sure three years of M.I.A has started some commotion in the guild." He looked over to Haydn. "And you really need to work on covering your tracks..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening (Open to any one)   Awakening (Open to any one) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening (Open to any one)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next