Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_vote_lcapThe  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_voting_barThe  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_vote_lcapThe  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_voting_barThe  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soul
Beginner
Beginner
soul

The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone)   The  Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:07 pm

The smell of brisk air and the soothing warm setting sun. He was riding on top of his friend soleris who was a large and powerful phoenix of the sun.soleris has chrisom red feathers on his wing, back and head. He has a wingspan of 12 feet so he able to glide in the air.My name is sol a fire bender. Im 14 years old and my mom and dad died when I was 10.
I have long slick black pants that have flames design going from feet to knee. I have a white cloak with a gold lining around top and has fire flowers design at the bottum.he is shirtless so when in battle his cloak is open but when not in battle his cloak Is close. Im shirtless so I can feel the sun on his body and feel the heat like when the air nomad’s monks shaved their head so they can feel the air more.
My crystal hair shines brightly in the sunlight.Im gliding toward ba sing se a huge city of the earth nation and the home of the earth king.
It getting close to night, so as I laid my back on soleris who is gliding to a safe place, I was looking up at the twinkeling stars and I love it how far in the sky im am. As I close my eyes with the nice cool night breeze im wonder what waits me tomorrow at ba sing se, would it be fun or full of heart broken .But for now I sleep as im being carried among the clouds.But i knew there is a war coming so thats why i have get to the ba sing se and try to make freinds that will help him end the coming war.i knew i hate wars and i want to end it quickly before to many blood spill.then my eyes began to close on me and went to sleep under the stars.
Back to top Go down

The Awakening of The Fire bird (open to everyone)
Page 1 of 1