Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_vote_lcapThe Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_voting_barThe Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_vote_lcapThe Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_voting_barThe Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Fire Dancer (open to Maki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) Empty
PostSubject: The Fire Dancer (open to Maki)   The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:06 pm

'Being a former circus member had it's perks' thought Akane as she looked at herself in the mirror.
She looked far more Fire Nation that she had ever in her life. She wore A naval exposing red top that showed plenty of cleavage and a flowing scarlet skirt that reached to her knees.

"It's time to go out" called her partner who was dressed like she was. They both walked through a current and onto a stage that was surrounded by a crowd people. The beat of music and they began to dance in sync . Akane used her fingers to create a trail of fire that moved with her body as she danced that just moved along her skin. It was difficult to control the fire at such a close range without burning yourself, but Akane managed due to years of practice. She became lost in her art and forgot the world around her.

The music became louder and faster. She suddenly changed into a fighting stance as she and her dance partner began a mock battle. The 'fight' was about art motion not power. They bended the fire into elegant shapes that would have been impractical for battle. The movements became faster as the performance reached their climax. They ended their performance with a loud firework like technique which caused loud claps throughout the crowd.

Akane smiled to her partner as she exited the stage. Tonight she was in a noble man's manor that she had got into due to her entertainment background. She headed to the food table in search for a glass of water

Last edited by Akane Sato on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Dancer (open to Maki)   The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 pm

'Dinner with Lord Tasu of joy, oh well he does throw a great party,' Luna sighed and went inside, being the princess and queen while Erin and Maki were away had some perks. The candles flickered and the sun started to descend into the sky. Luna's pale blond hair lifting at the slight breeze. Luna wore a leaf green tunic with black leggings underneath with black furry boots. As usual her golden ornate princess crown atop her head.

(OOC: Look at profile for better look,)

The house was illuminated with candles all around. Luna's carriage arrived at 6. 'The carriage is, well saying. Hey look royalty coming though.' It was required for all gathering for transportation for short distances. Luna walked out and the large doors opened to reveal a large space decorated in a fire nation red.

"Welcome Princess Luna!" Lord Tasu said and everyone in the room bowed to Luna, Luna quickly blushed and bowed back. Luna saw everyone go back to their polite talk and she slipped away into the blue water tribe looking dining hall. 'His bedroom might be air temple style at this rate,' Luna lightly smiled.

Luna looked around not noticing the girl in the red in front of her. Luna knocked into her and Luan jabbed her hands upright making the potted plants tree roots catch the girl. "Sorry, are you hurt?" Luna said with concern because it was her fault and she was hoping the roots did not have thorns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Dancer (open to Maki)   The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:24 pm

The fire bender being both distracted by her thirst and the unique architecture did not notice someone had bump into her until she started falling and was caught by something. Her eyes widened in surprise and before she would ask she heard a voice asking if she was hurt.

"I'm okay" She started to laugh at her interesting position.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Dancer (open to Maki)   The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Luna pulled the girl up and bended the roots back into place, "Sorry about that Lord Tasu's house is a wonder. I got distracted," Luna said looking up again at the girl, "I am Luna what's your name?" Luna asked studying the girl for a few moments. Luna conveniently leaving out she was a princess but most did not notice the crown unless they have a keen eye or know she is the princess.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Dancer (open to Maki)   The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:47 pm

"Yeah, that Tasu has a great style" she replied in a still giggling voice. She then noticed how beautiful the girl in front of her was.

"I am Akane Sato" She then step slightly nearer to the girl and said in the most polite tone she could muster.

"You are one of the most elegant women I have seen in a long time."

"Do you want to dance?" she asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Dancer (open to Maki)   The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:19 pm

'Hmm, Lord Tasu would never miss me, he is having so many people,' Luna though and she answered, "I would love a dance, with some as elegant as yourself," Luna replied with a joyful tune in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Akane Sato
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Akane Sato

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Dancer (open to Maki)   The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Akane grinned from ear to ear and lead Luna to the dance floor.

"Since I asked you to dance I'll take the lead" Akane commented as she placed her hand on Luna's waist as the music started.

"So do you know Lord Tasu" Akane asked, trying to start a conversation. The dance noticed that several people were staring at them while they were dancing. 'Must not be use to seeing two girls dancing together' thought Akane.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Dancer (open to Maki)   The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:41 pm

(I am going on Vacation from today to err, 9 days from now Happy Holidays! Sorry it's short!)
Luna twirled and said "Well, he is a Lord with trade and I visit him to discuss with trade, ships, and other boring things," Luna said to her softly so Lord Tasu would not hear. "Are you from the fire nation, and are you a bender?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire Dancer (open to Maki)   The Fire Dancer (open to Maki) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fire Dancer (open to Maki)
Page 1 of 1