Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhen Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_voting_barWhen Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWhen Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_voting_barWhen Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:08 am

Sara looked at him, and shrugged. " I have never done this before, Your life is my Head. " That was the truth, if she was caught, her boss would send the worst sorts after her. Honestly she could probably take every one of the goons he would send but she didn't want that stress.

Sara looked away as she steered the boat in the direction of Vermillion city. " You remind me of someone i used to think very dearly of. That is all. " She sighed, " I have seen the talent you possess and i am curious as to where you learned to fight like that. It is scandalous. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:47 pm

Haydn laughed and looked straight forward into the ocean. "When you live a life controlled by crime you tend to learn a few things. He turned his back and leaned against the edge with his eyes to the sky. A few things might not even be enough to survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:14 am

Sara scowled and placed her hands on her hips, " So your a criminal huh?" Saranade was sure the hit was only placed on him for debt reasons or the fact her boss felt threatened by him, the usual reasons. Rarely she is sent after a criminal. Suprising actually, most people figure that's what her job was, ridding the city of crimes.

Not the case at all, she was just adding to the large pool of crime in the world. She snickered, Intriguing. She looked at him and bit her lip, It was odd about how much he reminded her of him.

" How would you like to learn some more?" She asked casually, the world could use someone like him. Sara smiled and walked up to him, " That is if you think you can handle it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Haydn smiled and placed a hand behind his head. "I know I can handle anything you throw at me." He looked back down at the woman with a strange smile. "So who do I remind you of?" he moved his hands off his head and crossed his arms covering the bottom part of his tattoo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:10 pm

Sara ran her fingers through her hair, tugging at a small strand on the end. " Someone i used to hold dear to me, but that was a long time ago, " She looked away. The only painfull subject in her life. The only subject she couldnt handle to talk about. Her personality is usually so strong and flirtaeous. But this topic makes her flip 180.

" We need someone to hide, if my faction finds out i didnt complete my misssion, i am dead. " She thought for a minute, then verred her boat to the left. She was heading for the Earth Kingdom. She knew somebody that could hide her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Haydn jolted to the left as the boat changed course. He caught himself on the walls of the boat as it turned. "So...Where are we going now?" He was kind of afraid because the woman who just tried to kill him is talking him to some unknown area. From the response the woman had, Haydn knew never to bring up the person in which he resembled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Sara stared ahead, the rising sun creating beautiful colors on the horizon. " We are going to the Earth Kingdom, I know someone there you can conceal us." She said as her hair flew with the wind as the boat sped up. Saranade just looked back at him, " I forgot to ask before, you are not hurt are you?" She was actually concerned, infection was dangerous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Haydn lifted his arms and checked underneath them. Scanning for serious wounds he noticed a couple bruises and a small burn on his right elbow. "Nothing I can't handle." He moved towards the woman and followed her gaze to the sunrise. "You know, you should be more concerned about your own head right now." He looked at her with the sun reflecting off his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Sara turned to see him coming closer to her, warning to watch out for her. That was the truth, Sara will now have a huge bounty over her own head. As one of the most skilled assassins around, she was defiantly a prize. " Boy aint that the truth ," She said. She remained quiet for a bit.

" I never got your name." She said with a smile on her face. Wow, they were going to work with each other and she didnt even know his name. real professional alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Haydn laughed a bit and shrugged. [color-blue]"Wow that's funny. You were sent to kill me, knew exactly where to find me, and beat me in my gamble. Yet you don't know my name?"[/color] Haydn laughed for a minute and then regained his posture "My name is Haydn. Never really had a last one though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next