Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_vote_lcapTeacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_voting_barTeacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_vote_lcapTeacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_voting_barTeacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) Empty
PostSubject: Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni)   Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:05 pm

Haydn was shoved across the floor like a sack of potatoes. Which he had a potato sack wrapped around his head. He remained quite since his capture. He just scowled at everything. Being captured while his teacher was away was the biggest blow to his ego. He LET himself be captured. He knew Sara would kill him given she found him. He has no idea how long he has been captive. Sure they fed him. But force feeding is not something Haydn Looked forward to. He would have rather starved himself to death but second nature always kicked in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni)   Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:25 am

The heard sound of her breathing was overcome by the sound of his own. She was riding atop Kehn, her were tiger. He was a new addition to the family, bought and trained just for this mission. His fur gathered the white falling snow. She had to get back home. It was only a few hours ago that Saranade had received word fro her uncle.

Haydn had been kidnapped. She gritted her teeth, she should have known that they were watching, and when she couldnt finish her mission, she should have guessed they would take him. She cursed them. Low scoundrels that hid behind sharp knives. She will kill them all.

Only a few moments away from the coast, she had a ship prepared for her return, permitting good weather, Saranade would be home tonight. She could save him, as long as he didn't open up his fat mouth. Oh how she prayed. This was all her fault.
Back to top Go down
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

PostSubject: Re: Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni)   Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:32 am

Haydn was placed in front of a building while still having the bag over his head. He had no idea where he was but he knew it was cold and windy. A few moments of idle chitter chatter everything fell silent but the wind and his breathing. He wriggled slightly trying to get the ropes around his wrists untied but to no avail. He just sighed and waited like he has been for a month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni)   Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:05 am

The seas were rough, and as she tried to rest, only the image of his tattered body filled her mind. They were torturing him ,she knew it, just as they did to her for hears. What has she done, she brought him into this life, and yet she thought she was saving him.

Saranade watched finally as the Dark Kingdoms harbor came into view, it was still half a days walk to the capital, but she could get there in fifteen minutes riding on Kehn. Thank goodness eh had him, or Haydn may not be alive when she got there.

She rushed off of the dock and rode out immediately, not stopping at all for a rest. She got there just when expected. She didn't even stop to change, her torn and tattered clothes were going to have to do, Even though they were halfway falling off. Her white snow suit was ripped by ghoulish monsters, ans she hurt pretty bad, but that shouldn't stop her.

It took her a second but she finally found the secret entrance, it had been disguised better in the last month. Were they anticipating her arrival? Saranade burst in through the doors of the secret Assassin's organization. More like a organization of cowards trying to get more money.

Instantly two men rushed at her, her first instinct was to slit their throats and be done with it, but she was trying to be a better person. She closed her eyes, let out a quick sigh and just swept their knees in and knocked them unconscious with their own heads. They really did need to hire better guards...

" HAYDN!!" She screamed out at the top of her lungs, " Im coming for you..."
Back to top Go down
Arendale
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Arendale

PostSubject: Re: Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni)   Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Bruises covered Haydn and he could no long feel his arms. They are covered in scars and bloodstains. He was extremely weakened by the lack of sunlight. He was sure he would go insane sooner or later. But something strange happened on this day. He heard a crash and then a yell of a familiar voice. He tried to respond but couldn't make a noise. He just sat there like he has been. No emotions showed within that bag, even though he knew he had been saved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni)   Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teacher meets student.... Again (Lindsey and Kyoni)
Page 1 of 1