Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fire meets Water. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fire meets Water. I_vote_lcapFire meets Water. I_voting_barFire meets Water. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fire meets Water. I_vote_lcapFire meets Water. I_voting_barFire meets Water. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fire meets Water.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

Fire meets Water. Empty
PostSubject: Fire meets Water.   Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Koga after using his ice board to surf across the water from a harbor near Omashu finally arrives at Kyoshi Island after only 2 hours. "Man that was longer than I expected." Koga feels his stomach grumble. Koga walks into a local grill store where they have freshly cooked meat. Koga points to a nice juicy piece of meat. "That please." The man hands him the meat on a paper plate and takes the money from Koga. Koga walks outside and by time he steps outside the meat is already gone only leaving a bone on the plate. Koga throws the plate away and stands looking at the ocean with his cloak fastened around him so that it hides his armor,sword and water-skin.

(OCC:This is about 1 week after the post in Omashu)
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

Fire meets Water. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire meets Water.   Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Koga hears a woman scream for help. Koga unties his cloak so that it hangs loosely on his shoulders and rushes toward the source of the noise. Koga sees five men in fire bending armor harassing a woman. "Common all we want to do is have some fun." The Captain says. The Captain does not wear a helmet like the rest of the men. The Captain is middle aged with black hair but has gray at the core. "Hey there! stop harassing that woman!" Koga begins to walk over to the group. As the men pay attention to Koga the woman runs away. One of the fire benders turn around and punch towards the woman sending a fire blast toward her. Koga opens his water skin and sends the water to block the fire blast in a quick yet gentle motion. "You are not going to harm her." Koga uses the water to block the alleyway where there woman ran off to and freezes the water so that she cannot be followed. "Looks like we got ourselves a water scum. Lets show him what happens when you mess with the fire nation."
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

Fire meets Water. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire meets Water.   Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:59 pm

The men look at Koga in shock seeing how fast Koga could move the water. There was fear a hint of fear in their eyes. "Now who wants to go first?" Koga says as he draws his sword with his left hand. A young looking but built man steps forward and punches in Koga's direction sending a small fireball. "What a weak fire bender." Koga steps to the left spinning to dodge the attack then charges at the man. Before the man notices he already had a long slash on his body going from the bottom left of his chest to the top right. The man begins to yell in pain and shock from the blood and faints. "What a little girl." Koga rushes towards another solider and slashes his knees making him fall and yell. Koga does two back flips to give some space between him and the remaining three men. "I advise you leave now or I will have to kill you." Koga turns the ice wall back into water from afar and puts it back into his water skin and loosely closes it.
Back to top Go down
Koga_Wolf
Beginner
Beginner
Koga_Wolf

Fire meets Water. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire meets Water.   Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:05 am

The two soldiers grab the wounded men and drag them out of the area running while the Captain stays behind and gets into a fighting position. "I didn't become a Captain by licking people's boots. I became Captain with my fire bending skills." Koga grins as the Captain speaks. "If the fire nation biases people off of skill then I would be a general." The Captain punches towards Koga then jumps into the air and swipes a kick in the center sending one fireball and a fire swipe in the middle. Koga swipes his right hand upward sending the water from his water skin to create a shield as tall and wide as him blocking him perfectly. Koga then pushes his right hand forward sending the water towards the Captain. In mid-air Koga diverts the water into smaller sections and turns it to ice making the ice stab into the Captain all over his torso,arms and legs. Koga walks slowly to the Captain as he falls to his knees unable to move. "Sorry I had to do this but you shouldn't have done that to that woman. That's just not right." Koga turns the ice back into water and puts it into his water skin. "If I ever see your face again then ill kill you." Koga walks out of the alleyway and uses the water in his water-skin to wash the blood off of him and puts the water back in as the blood is on the ground behind him. Koga sits down on a bench facing the ocean. "Even though iv looked at that ocean for two hours I just cant get over it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire meets Water. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire meets Water.   Fire meets Water. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire meets Water.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2011 :: April-
Jump to: