Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_vote_lcapWhen Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_voting_barWhen Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_vote_lcapWhen Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_voting_barWhen Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey Empty
PostSubject: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:26 pm

The streets of the city were lit up elegantly by the lanterns on each building. This was dangerous, she was in Night Angel Dominion Territory. If she was too get caught here, it would be her head. But this was a big job, alot of cash in her pocket if she did it correctly. So instead of her normal way of killing people, she was going with the silent way.

She lurked a top the buildings, dressed in a tight suit that showed off her body well and her long hair pulled up into a pony tail. She wore a mask over her mouth and nose to silence heavy breathing along with soft cotton and leather shoes that would quiet her footsteps. She was fairly lightweight as it was so silence was her key attirute at this time.

This was so different from her normal way of Killing. Especially Men targets. Most of the time she would serenade them into a room with her, where she would be all alone, and then as soon as thier guard was up, she would do the dirty deed. That was the easy way, as most fell for her good looks anyways. However, she had not forgotten her old training. The one that was literally drilled into her as a child.

Sara lurked across the edge of a building, the only thing she had was a contact that said what area proximity he was in, and a picture. She didnt have much to work on as he gave her a big area to cover. Sara peered inside a house, the light was on, but the room was empty. This was the Inn, the only one in the area provided, he had too be here. He should be asleep also. She figured she would slink inside the room and have acces to the whole building.

Sara lept onto the Inn roof and silently creeped to the edge, she pulled out her lucky dagger and placed it in between her teeth. From there she grabbed the edge of the roof and slipped inside through the window. From her point of view it was empty, the bed was nicely made and ther were no things anywhere. If no one had this room why was the light on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Haydn walked into the room with a towel around his waist. He walked out of the bathroom from a hot bath to wash away some of the dirt on his body. It's not often that he gets to take a bath, and a warm one at that. He grabbed his only pair of pants and put them back on. He threw the towel on the ground and lied down on his back. His tattoo was in full view as his unbuckled belt let as much of the tattoo show as possible. CRACK!!!!

He jumped into the air and threw a card at the now open door. The bladed card stuck to the wall about 2 centimeters in. A maid dropped her plate and screamed. He just laughed and walked up to her and said "Sorry about that. Didn't mean to scare the crap out of you but I'm quite jumpy lately." The maid just nodded and quickly walked away.

He turned around and grabbed the card out of the wall and walked to the middle of the room. He pulled a deck of cards out of his pockets and started shuffling. "You know when somebody breaks in with the attempt to find me they don't leave the window open. So I have a question. What's your card?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Sara watched as he exited the bathroom, she quickly climbed the wall and stuck herself in the corner, hopefully he wouldnt notice her as she used dark bending to shrowd herself as much as possible. He came out in a towel and usually that would stir up any female, but Saranade was a master of seduction, she had seen several attractive men, a shame she had to kill them all off.

She watched him pull his pants on and drop the towel, suddenly something launched from his hand at almost impossible speed. Sara's eyebrows lifted, he was skilled. She was curious as to what it was, and then she realized it was a card. An odd weapon, but hey that was his syle, she smirked and interesting style at that.

He apologized to the maid and pulled his card from the wall. And then he said something that made her heart skip a beat. "You know when somebody breaks in with the attempt to find me they don't leave the window open. So I have a question. What's your card?" Shit!

Sara gracefully lept down from the corner and relinquished the shadow that surrounded her. She smirked she had never been caught before, this was interesting indeed. Only another hitman can notice things like that, " I believe your window was already open, a rather warm welcome indeed. " she said as she crossed her arms. Secretly her fingers pulling out two Kunai from her sleeves as she had them crossed across her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Haydn just laughed "So it seams like I did leave the window open. I should really stop doing that or this would happen." He placed his cards on the floor and stepped away from them. He held his hands up and put them behind his head.

"So who sent you?" He knelt down and put his shoes on. While tying his laces he hummed a tune. "So let me guess that you are here to kill me and a lot of money is involved. But again let me ask you this, Are you a gambling person?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Sara watched him carefully as he spoke. She smirked, " I was coming in wether the window as open or not." She said, not trying to sound nochalant, but it was just the truth. Sara twitched her fingers as he mved, putting his cards onto the floor. She was ready as soon as he would make a wrong move. She hoped not to have a confrontation with the man, all the easier it will be to kill him. But for now she watched, she now knows he has skill, and could disarm her at any moment, or worse, kill.

She has yet to fail in a mission, and this would be a shitty time to start. Sara just smirked and shrugged, " I like a challenge and a game here and ther, but I am more of a alcohol lady than a gambler. " She said through her mask. Only her eyes showed, glinting a intriguing yellow-hazel.

Sara now watched him closer than ever, it seemed like he was leading up to something, but she couldnt wait here all day, the Night Angel Dominon was already on her tracks, personal soilders already after her. " Look, i dont have forever, what are you getting at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:59 pm

He stood up and popped his back and went forward "Here is a bet. You win, you can do what it is you want with me. If I win I get the chance to buy you a drink." He clapped his hands and the cards on the ground blew up into the air. A flutter of cards surrounded the room. The amazing part was the fact that there were more cards in the air than was in the actual deck.

He shadow bended a few cards into his hand and ran to the woman and swung a line of cards that connected into a blade. The cards folded back into the deck and he held it in his palm. "So are you on?" He paced backwards and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:02 am

Sara raised an eye brow as he spoke to her. She was a bit intrigued and curious about this fellow. Suddenly he clapped his hands and as the cards flew up Sara flinched, almost ready to throw her kunai at him. He was lucky... She watched all the cards in the air, how was he doing this, suddenly it hit her.

He was a Dark Bender as well manipulating the dark energy around the cards. She scowled as he came at her, he challenged her, this both upset her, and interested her.

She slowly uncrossed her arms, slipping the Kunai back into her tight sleeves. She pulled down her mask revealing the rest of her face and the grin she had on it. Sara placed her hands on her hips, cocking them to the right. " What's the game first though?" She asked. She liked the idea of a free drink, and whats to say she wount kill him after.

Whats to say she wont kill him now, steal his money and buy herself a drink anyways. She smirked at that thought, but the guy wanted to challenge her, and that is something she never backed down too. A challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:35 pm

He straightened his back and held the cards up. He turned a bit to he can examine the cards greatly. He glanced over there and let out a smirk "How about a fight." Before the woman could respond Haydn Sent out a stream of cards aimed straight for her head. A dirty trick but enough to get him a victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Sara scowled as he suggested a fight, she knew it was coming, and she was ready. As he let the cards fly, she dropped at her knees, bending back. With her hands on the ground she pushed up and flipped backwards to where her feet touched the wall. At the vertical angle she squatted and pushed off the wall at a amazing speed.

Saranade burst foward and launched three Kunai from her sleeve. She flipped in the air and she aimed to land behind him. From there she quickly slid her leg across the ground to try and trip him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:43 pm

The kunai shot at him with light speeds and impeccable accuracy. He knew for the life of him that he couldn't dodge them. He raised his arms and a shield of cards ands shadows shot up ands deflected the group of kunai. He wasn't prepared for the kick that would knock him to the ground.

From the ground he rolled and slid cards from the ground back to his hand. He went from the roll to a crouch with a toss of three razor cards. If she could do that so could he. Haydn attempted to do the exact same thing that the woman was doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next