Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Universal Collide I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Universal Collide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Universal Collide I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Universal Collide I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Universal Collide I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Universal Collide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Universal Collide I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Universal Collide I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Universal Collide I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Universal Collide 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Universal Collide I_vote_lcapUniversal Collide I_voting_barUniversal Collide I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Universal Collide I_vote_lcapUniversal Collide I_voting_barUniversal Collide I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Universal Collide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Universal Collide Empty
PostSubject: Universal Collide   Universal Collide I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:22 am

The Universe of Avatar:
As the world came into a peaceful era, no chaos, everything began to rebuild after the Fire Nation attacked. As Aang married Katara and Toph and Sokka stayed and they became a happy family, friends and all. Zuko led his nation into a golden age and the once tarnished name of the Fire Nation changed into a name that people can smile upon. Though all good things must come to an end right? The skys now began to change colors as a purple stream broke across the sky leaving a shadow over the world. Now new people have been showing up and ships from other worlds began to be sited all over the sky.

The Universe of Mass Effect had spilled upon the world and the darker side of war open across the world. Weapons that the people have never seen before were now unleashed upon them. The Geth or robotic organisms attacked the nations with fire power that wiped out the southern air temples off the face of the planet. The people began to fight back as they learned that these Geth were weak to electricity but needed large amounts to kill them. As the rift over the planet began to open up more and more. Humans came from the rift and also joined the battle against the Geth. A man named Sheppard fought for the planet but he is against overwhelming odds.

Universe of Naruto:
The second Great Ninja war is over as peace fell upon the world once again. As the leaf village began to slowly build back up from its destruction from Pains All mighty Push. They now can look at the world of the Ninja to be peaceful and a happy world to grow up in. Madara was defeated many months after the war had ended and the tailed beasts where now placed back into the hosts as everything now was over. Until a rift over the planet opened up as purple cracks raced all over the sky of the world. The Universe of DragonBall Z opened up and spilled upon the world as the villains from hell have escaped due to the magic that fused their worlds together.

From the evil frieza to the all mighty Janemba, the evil broke upon the lands and fear spilled upon the world. Even some villains have been defeated by the more powerful ninja of the world. Even the greatest fell to their by Kid Buu and Broly fighting to see who will reign supreme over the world. The Hero's of DBZ also came to the world as some got along with the nations but some did not make it as they were outcasted or even worse...killed. Now a thin line between the people of each universe.

Comic Universe:
As the rift began to open, things seemed quiet. As the people of Earth really did not noticed but the heroes and villains did notice. As the realm of Mortal Kombat began to merge together until their world became Earth. As now there are new enemies and new clans roaming the world of DC Universe. With the new heroes and villians of Mortal Kombat joining the ranks of the heroes and villians, there has been a huge split. It has changed instead Goo versus evil. It has changed to a fight for survival as the UN or United Nations has created a new law forbidding heroes from using their powers.

The people from the realm of Mortal Kombat continue to cause mayhem around the world as now countries are hunting them down one by one. Heroes and villains alike have to team together and survive the world that once loved/ feared them. Now hate them and are hunting them with a passion.

Inuyasha Universe: Narako had to finish off his rival Inuyasha as he created an orb that could create the ultimate warrior. Instead he accidentally opened up a rift over the world..or he believed he did. The universe of Bleach opened up as Hollow's and the others combine and join in the already unstable world. With each passing day more and more people from the world of Bleach spill into the world of Inuyasha and finding the jewel shards becomes more of an impossible job.

Universe of War:
With the 4 sectors completely engulfed in war, the Zerg, Protoss, Terran, Helghast, The Empire, The Rebels, The Consortium, Vasari, Advent, and the Tec are all fighting for themselves for political and full control of the massive universe.

http://universalcollide.proboards.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down

Universal Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universal Collide   Universal Collide I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:23 pm

I believe that this is a good site for just about anyone... It's got a little bit of everything. Also cannons and originals are accepted so whether you want your own or an already existing character you should be good... Anyway i strongly suggest people at least check it out.
Back to top Go down

Universal Collide
Page 1 of 1