Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Public swimming yay (Open to all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_vote_lcapPublic swimming yay (Open to all) I_voting_barPublic swimming yay (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_vote_lcapPublic swimming yay (Open to all) I_voting_barPublic swimming yay (Open to all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Public swimming yay (Open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

Public swimming yay (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Public swimming yay (Open to all)   Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:22 am

Orion made his way through the entrance of this building that the old crazed lady had told him about. The two doors shut behind him as a huge grin came across his face. She wasn't crazy there is actually and indoor pool in Ba Sing Se. He took a couple of steps further into the building and looked around.

There were brown bleachers along both sides of the walls with an entrance directly in the middle of one of the bleachers. The entrance led to dressing rooms for both men and women. The floor had white tiles around the entire vicinity for the exception of the area around the pool, which has rubber non slip padding. There's a diving board located at the one end of the pool, assuming that's the deep end.

The pool, which is huge and in ground , sat in the middle of the floor. By the looks of it, it is twenty ft wide by forty ft long. The shadow end was a mere 3 ft deep. At the half way point the its depth turned to 6 ft and the deep end was an amazing 12 ft deep. The water was motion-less. It almost looks like there wasn't even any water in the pool, but the water in the pool was so clear and clean.

He stepped up to the edge of the pool while reaching into his bag only to retrieve his tortoise from the depth of the bag. Orion bent over placing Torty down at his feet. "Have fun." Orion said as Tortys onyx beady eyes stared at him. Without hesitation, the turtle plunged into the water causing ripples to extend out as far as they could before running out of energy.

Orion power walked into the mens locker room only to come out moments later wearing a pair of blue swimming trunks. He took a deep breath and exhaled as the same rate it was inhaled.

The moment of truth, Orion took off at a full sprint. He came to the edge of the pool and using all his leg strength he jumped into the air. He curled up as his body did a front flip. As his body came around, he uncurled himself and went around another 110 degrees from his bodies starting point. He extended his arms above his head and stuck his legs out as his body entered the water creating a little splash.

He swam around underneath the surface of the water for a few moments before returning to the surface and taking a breath. "This is great...I wonder how many people know about this place and come swimming daily." He said to himself as he floated on his back enjoying the cool water against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

Public swimming yay (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public swimming yay (Open to all)   Public swimming yay (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:41 am

"It seems like now would be a perfect time to train." Orion said out loud to himself as he continued to float on his back. He moved his arms around in a few precise movements, which made the tension of the surface of water be able to hold him up. He performed a kip-up and landed in a wide legged stance. Orion tilted his head down somewhat, allowing his rich blue eyes to shift around in attempts to locate his companion that was swimming around. A grin came across his serene face as he spotted the turtle swimming in circles near the bottom of the deep end.

He moved his hands, in the direction of Torty, in a circular motion as if he was rubbing the surface of an invisible ball. By doing this a sphere of water that's moving in a circular motion formed around Torty the tortoise. "Gotcha little buddy." He said joyfully as he lifted his arms up. As his arms lifted up, the moving sphere of water that contained the turtle also came lifting up. The sphere broke through the surface of the water and was now suspended a good ten feet above the water. He moved his hands in smooth movements in random directions. In turn the sphere also trailed along in the directions of his hands.

Now, he moved his hands in a pattern as if he was telling someone to come over to where he was, causing the ball of water to come float directly in front of his face. He smiled at the turtle while he placed his right hand underneath the orb. Moving his left hand across the orb, water no longer held form and fell to the pool along with the turtle which now had a scared expression upon its green face. Although since his right hand was underneath it, the turtle just fell into his hand with a slight thud.
Back to top Go down

Public swimming yay (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1