Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Assassinated(Public) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Assassinated(Public) I_vote_lcapAssassinated(Public) I_voting_barAssassinated(Public) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Assassinated(Public) I_vote_lcapAssassinated(Public) I_voting_barAssassinated(Public) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Assassinated(Public)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

Assassinated(Public) Empty
PostSubject: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 pm

Dansu entered into a tavern, his pupils settled a display of his sight forwards, he had just returned from a meeting with the king. Usual. He walked, sliding upon the ground before reaching into the corner. He crouched, sitting on his buttox, staring at all the pupil, amongst who seemed aggressive. He did approve of violence as a way to save stray people. But he had hated random fighting. Generally.

He continued to glare, his pupils remained calm. He hadn't put any emotion at display. Abruptly, all the silence ceased, two men; A water bender and a Fire bender stood up from their seats. Both yelled at each other with real force. Before the water bender sent a clustering hurl of crystalline towards the Fire one. He had been forced to knock behind gently, and slide smoothly upon a table's surface. Destroying all the decorated food furniture.

Anger immersed the fire bender, as he frowned momentarily, he had propelled himself upwards and while as he was midst lean, he released a ball of compressed fire, followed by a long; burning thread. Reaching out towards the water bender. Acting protective, the water bender moved his index and middle fingers downwards, releasing a long chord of crystalline at his face, the fire which collided with the water created mist. Which had covered the sight of many.

Dansu's eyes still settled forwards, before he gave out words. Smothering down his lips. "Such Violence~" He seemed to stutter, his thoughts said aloud.

The fight resumed, the water bender resumed to release several needles of icy bodies. Sent as a group of molded bases. The fire bender brandished his left arm upwards violently, releasing a wave of flames at the icy needles. Fully melting them. With streaks of crimson flew in a trail.

Dansu didn't bother to speak just a bit. Everyone had their mouths full of words. Cheering at the useless violence. Which Dansu's character usually tolerated. He stayed fully guarded though. His sight remained straight. With no gazes shifting at any different display. His interest was definitely not given to the men. He just quietly sat there. Awaiting a better event to occur. For the love of boredness.

Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Masaru slowly stepped slowly across the threshold into the tavern, the first thing he noticed was there was an obscene amount of mist floating around the room, he continued to step in, his eyes slowly adjusting before he noticed that two benders were fighting, he looked to the tavern's owner, Siri and Masaru had recently acquired the place and were to protect it, the owner nodded at Masaru and he slowly began stepping towards the two benders.

Masaru stepped one foot onto the ground violently putting and earth wall between the two, "Break it up." he ordered them, "Either sit the hell back down and return to what you were doing, or get out. he said to the two, slowly lowering his earth wall, his eyes fixated on both of them, and his ear fixated for anyone that might attack him.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Dansu stared at the new figure. The mist would've been evaporated by now. Instantly at the removal, Dansu settled his sight at the earth bender. He was intending to break the two up? Bad Idea

He didn't bother moving. And from the distance itself, he spoke. His voice misty and faint. His throat jiggled gently. "Somebody here is acting superior. Booooo.~" Similarly to an immature character. He lowered his sight into the ground and awaited a proper response. If the hot-headed kid intensively strived to attack him, he would raise his guard. Just not to hold up.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Masaru sighed slowly, "This building is under my protection, leave now. Or return to what you were doing, there are no more warnings." he said to the two benders, slowly slipping his hand down to his left side and into a gloved claw sheathed at his side.

Masaru uses the claw as an extension of his earth bending, using it increases what he can do with all of his earth bending by ten fold.

He stares the two down, not concerned with anyone else in the tavern as long as they don't start fighting as well, he stands normally at the two benders, with his hand in the glove, ready to unsheathe his claw to fight them if needed.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Dansu chuckled. The person here was simply asking for it. The benders decided to lower themselves. Resting upon chairs.

Dansu danced his eyes along the area. Noticing how the kid would probably lower himself, he stood up. The eighteen years old simply asked for it. He slid his left palm into his pocket and took out a circular object. A cookie to summarize. Crumbing upon it so deliciously. He smoothly reached to cloth his palms. The gloves were to act as intimidation. His pupils still settling at the teenager.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Masaru eyed the benders slowly and took his hand out of the glove for his set of claws, he looked at Dansu for a second and then walked over to the tavern owner, he leaned across the counter and whispered something in his ear, inaudible to everyone else, he suddenly noticed how everyone had become silent in the tavern.

"If there is a problem. Do speak up." he said calmly, addressing the whole tavern, not worrying if one of them attacked him, he slowly sat down at the counter and began chatting with the tavern owner.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:11 pm

Dansu leaned behind gently, ignoring the kid even further. But as he spoke his mind, Dansu spoke. "No Problem." He retaliated, settling his sight at all the displays.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Masaru slowly stopped talking with the tavern owner and then looked at Dansu, "Well then good." he said smiling softly, he then walked past everyone to the door, "Have a great day everyone, and don't let me catch you fighting in here again." he said stepping out of the tavern to go check on other businesses that he and Siri had liberated from either the tigers or the cranes.
Back to top Go down
Mirikaw Nesao
Beginner
Beginner
Mirikaw Nesao

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Dansu chuckled. He had given the crowd a toothy but devilish grin. And stood up, his sight narrowing towards the man who seemed to leave. At retaliation of masaru's movement,Dansu dashed forwards, while the door slammed shut, he leaped. Pressing into his soles for a great, smooth propel.

While as he was hovering, he leaned inwards and preformed a frontflip, inserting his own body through an opening of the wooden cover. His gloves were ready. His palms were completely balled him. Indicating that he wished to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Kevinbob9
Beginner
Beginner
Kevinbob9

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Masaru blinked slowly at Dansu who had frontflipped in front of him, he sighed and simply grabbed his shoulder and moved him out of his way and started to walk down the street to his next destination.

"Damn fools, always wanting to start a fight every chance they get..." Masaru muttered under his breath while he walked, looking for the next ownership that was under protection.

Last edited by Kevinbob9 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassinated(Public)   Assassinated(Public) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassinated(Public)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next